PDA

View Full Version : Who is this ?

-EnVus-
07-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I see the Server Thread was closed this is my third attempt to post this due to BS server.:2up:

*removed post*

Please see my last response in this thread. I locked it and removed posts

-Euro

stillaneon
07-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Your worst nightmare.

-EnVus-
07-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Your worst nightmare.

Really wow lol

oneSLOWex
07-13-2010, 02:35 PM
LOL so the truth came out and the thread got locked

-EnVus-
07-13-2010, 02:37 PM
LOL so the truth came out and the thread got locked

Sad day when Mods and Admins are Mixed up over whats really going on with the Server. Atif Got Served by who ever eurospeed is ...

stillaneon
07-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Eurospeed locked it I think.

He was the host (I assume by his post that he wont be for much longer)

metalmatt47
07-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Thats a nice edit mods. Of course, I suppose when the truth is out, the best way to go about it is to silence all involved.

BP anyone?

stillaneon
07-13-2010, 03:42 PM
I think I am ignorant for thinking this would stay

It happens

SoLJames95
07-13-2010, 03:58 PM
So IA is like a Government conspiracy.......... Everyone trying to cover up tracks and take people out before the truth is revealed. The real location of the server is coming out of Area 51. :lmao:

Paul
07-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Eurospeed is a friend of Julios/Mine who owns the IA server... we leased the server from him for years since IMPORTSOUTH days. So he is a true OG and is an IT genius. :goodjob:

-EnVus-
07-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Eurospeed is a friend of Julios/Mine who owns the IA server... we leased the server from him for years since IMPORTSOUTH days. So he is a true OG and is an IT genius. :goodjob:

ahhh ok........Now do i understand what he said is. Unless we the users or the NEW owners invest money to upgrade the server then nothing gets fixed ?
We continue with the server issue ?

eurospeed
07-13-2010, 04:35 PM
ahhh ok........Now do i understand what he said is. Unless we the users or the NEW owners invest money to upgrade the server then nothing gets fixed ?
We continue with the server issue ?

Overtime you need to upgrade. What was an awesome server 3 years ago. A dual-core system with 4GB ram was great. Over time the board gets larger with more DB activity, the code gets less efficient with more VB modules and add-ons and things slow to a halt. In order to stay ontop of performance you need to upgrade. IA as upgraded numerous times in the past from old-school shared hosting to their own dedicated server to a bigger dedicated and thent o the one they've been on a for a few years. It's simply time for that again

-EnVus-
07-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Overtime you need to upgrade. What was an awesome server 3 years ago. A dual-core system with 4GB ram was great. Over time the board gets larger with more DB activity, the code gets less efficient with more VB modules and add-ons and things slow to a halt. In order to stay ontop of performance you need to upgrade. IA as upgraded numerous times in the past from old-school shared hosting to their own dedicated server to a bigger dedicated and thent o the one they've been on a for a few years. It's simply time for that again

Well im sure money is involved o upgrade. I understand IA just out grew its Server lol
I just wounder who is gonna ask or pay to have this issue fixed now :thinking:

Catnip
07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Well im sure money is involved o upgrade. I understand IA just out grew its Server lol

Is that not the owner's responsibility? Maybe I'm overlooking something? lol

eurospeed
07-13-2010, 04:52 PM

That would be the owners, definitely not the members. They make more than enough on advertising.

I'm actually the one to blame for the ads, I convinced Julio and Paul to add google adsense way back when :) LOL

-EnVus-
07-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Is that not the owner's responsibility? Maybe I'm overlooking something? lol

That would be the owners, definitely not the members. They make more than enough on advertising.

I'm actually the one to blame for the ads, I convinced Julio and Paul to add google adsense way back when :) LOL

You bastard you caused the Ads...lol j/k
Well we still don't really know the owners yet i think i was told Atif does idk.
I guess till then if ever we are screwed with this Server error :(

stillaneon
07-13-2010, 05:16 PM
You bastard you caused the Ads...lol j/k
Well we still don't really know the owners yet i think i was told Atif does idk.
I guess till then if ever we are screwed with this Server error :(

An answer may be arising in a few days

JITB
07-13-2010, 10:42 PM
things are so much more easier when you explain the situation