PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Car Cover

imbosile
11-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Anyone know were I can buy a car cover for a 2002 Eclipse, How much do you think one would run?, and has anyone gotten one from an actually store (not online)? :)

chmura
11-10-2005, 12:51 AM
WALMART....... like 25 bucks

imbosile
11-10-2005, 06:38 AM
it wont scratch the paint will it?, also it needs to be for constant outdoor use.

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 02:07 PM
how gay Lol

imbosile
11-10-2005, 03:14 PM
how gay Lol

uh next time dont talk.....ok? :)

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2005, 03:15 PM
does this have to fit over the hood mounted bi triangulated turbo's?

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
why you tryna cover it, no one wants that piece of shit, more or less i kno you aint tryna protect you stock paint job Lol

imbosile
11-10-2005, 03:24 PM
uh can you stfu for one second and answer my original question...hmmm....why wouldnt i try and protech a stock paintjob? do you think i should try and ruin it?, (stop being a dumbass), and i am glad no one wants to steal it, and yes i am trying to protect it because i have to park outside, and i get sick of washing it and getting leaf stains off every day....

btw: its funny you call my car a piece of shit, then you look at about 70% of the people on this site, who drive piece of shit early 90's civics and you guys bow down to them....pretty funny....

edit: nice pos civic btw, just checked it out on cardomain...that diamond plate is TEH HAWTNESS NA MEAN??1/11!?!?!

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 03:28 PM
uh can you stfu for one second and answer my original question...hmmm....why wouldnt i try and protech a stock paintjob? do you think i should try and ruin it?, (stop being a dumbass), and i am glad no one wants to steal it, and yes i am trying to protect it because i have to park outside, and i get sick of washing it and getting leaf stains off every day....

btw: its funny you call my car a piece of shit, then you look at about 70% of the people on this site, who drive piece of shit early 90's civics and you guys bow down to them....pretty funny....

your orginal question was answered

you can protect it...but "protech"...ehh i dunno

i personally think you shouldn't ruin it, why, cause of that custom twin tubro, thats why :)..or did you upgrade it again?

you get sick of washing it...sounds like a personal problem to me

i personally am not into the early model civics that have strong engines with 15 inch rims, but to each its own, i respect it ( this excluse Petersw gold hatch cause thats hott none the less)...so yoru last paragraph is null and void to me

imbosile
11-10-2005, 03:32 PM
i personally am not into the early model civics that have strong engines with 15 inch rims, but to each its own

so why couldnt you just say something like that about my car? instead of being a bitch about 3rd gens....

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
so why couldnt you just say something like that about my car? instead of being a bitch about 3rd gens....

because clearly, your a ricer...you claim somethin that your car is not....plus, the people who have cars i may not like, i like teh person...you, i dont like....your car...i dont like...so in conclusion...i dont like nothin about you

imbosile
11-10-2005, 04:44 PM
because clearly, your a ricer...you claim somethin that your car is not....plus, the people who have cars i may not like, i like teh person...you, i dont like....your car...i dont like...so in conclusion...i dont like nothin about you

how the fuck am i a ricer?, rims and lowering springs make a ricer? :confused: :jerkit:

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
how the fuck am i a ricer?, rims and lowering springs make a ricer? :confused: :jerkit:

you said you had twin turbo.

imbosile
11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
you said you had twin turbo.

hahahahhaaah :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: you guys actually believed me? wtf... :eek:

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 04:58 PM
hahahahhaaah :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: you guys actually believed me? wtf... :eek:

no, no one believed you, thats why your such a ricer

imbosile
11-10-2005, 05:00 PM
so if you didnt believe me then why didnt you realize it was a joke?...nice

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 05:02 PM
so if you didnt believe me then why didnt you realize it was a joke?...nice

it wasn't a joke at first, you responded to julio cause he called your car ugly and slow
" i never knew twin turbo eclipeses were slow, cause i have twin turbo"

ricer-move

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 05:04 PM
goin home now, good luck on teh car cover.

imbosile
11-10-2005, 05:06 PM
it wasn't a joke at first, you responded to julio cause he called your car ugly and slow
" i never knew twin turbo eclipeses were slow, cause i have twin turbo"

ricer-move

um, ya since thats EXACTLY what i said......not

and btw i already found a cover so stfd...

DP97ACCORDLX
11-10-2005, 06:13 PM
go to wally world or pep boys

imbosile
11-10-2005, 06:23 PM
nvm guys, i just found a guy on club3g.com that has one for sale, made for 3G's so im gonna get that...thanks for those of you that helped me out...