PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gym

KillZon3
07-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I want to lose like 20-30 pounds, i have a membership to a gym just don't know what is the most effortive thing or station at the gym to work on.

Need some help anybody know?

I want ti work on abs, arm muscle, and beening able to run longer/faster.

ruah_23
07-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Which gym do you work at?
You can work out with me if you want to.
Here's the work out I do.
http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/Promo_WhatIsCF_Heber.mov

Blitanicle99
07-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Golds Gym... 10 Dallar a month!

KevinT707
08-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Eat a healthy and balanced mean all day, everyday. Consistency is key; this should be a lifestyle change.

No eating late, fried foods, too many carbohydrates, sodas, most desserts. Watch your total fat and carb intake so set a goal (a number) and stick to consuming below that.

Cardio will be key in losing weight. Try interval training (Google if you don't know what it is), rather than long distance jogging/elliptical etc. for instance. Aerobic classes are also great.

I could go on for days but I won't talk your ear off.

bafbrian
08-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Another major key to success regarding weight loss and increased physical fitness is variety. Don't limit yourself to just a few exercises or areas. As things become easier for you, change up the work routine to continue your progress. One thing I have seen so far in my time in the military is when people get into a routine and plateau after a while.

Got Milk?
08-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Just run, if lifting weights, lift light with alot of reps.

95alty
08-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Dont limit yourself to just areas of interest. Do total body with extra regards to those areas. To lose that much weight cardio is key and an extreme diet. Minimal to no salt and tons of chicken/turkey/fish and mixed veggies. Im not talking about fuckin corn and string beans im talking broccoli, coli flower, spinach, carrots, the good shit.

evogotspray
08-17-2010, 12:09 AM
ohh.... u want to lose weight.... just do meth..... duh... that was easy..... glad i could help........

LMAO... just kidding... Kevin pretty much said it all. diet is 75% and the other 25% is exercise....gl

KillZon3
08-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Thank guys for all the help!

KillZon3
08-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Which gym do you work at?
You can work out with me if you want to.
Here's the work out I do.
http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/Promo_WhatIsCF_Heber.mov

I work out @ Golds Gym in Suwanne? what about you?