PDA

View Full Version : So..............Click me. Info to determine the fate of the world on the inside.

Seymour222
07-10-2010, 05:48 PM
So its been a while since Ive been able to frequent the boards. Who's the head honcho now? Any changes? If I wanted to support IA, who would I be supporting now??

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2010, 06:01 PM
What's up, Seymour. Long time, no read. Julio and Paul are gone. They no longer own IA. The new owners are people we will never meet. <---- and I'm serious about that. I'm a head honcho now. <---- and I'm serious about that as well. Later, QD.

Seymour222
07-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, sumbiskit. I'm glad I got to laugh at your post at least. That's pretty wild. Sooooo, who decides who "mods" the site now? A gerbil, a group of uneducated sea mammals throwing darts at a billboard?

BanginJimmy
07-11-2010, 01:19 AM
Well, sumbiskit. I'm glad I got to laugh at your post at least. That's pretty wild. Sooooo, who decides who "mods" the site now? A gerbil, a group of uneducated sea mammals throwing darts at a billboard?

The same people that make sure the site stays up and running without crashing on a minute to minute basis.

STI LOVER
07-12-2010, 03:37 PM
word up?