PDA

View Full Version : OOOOWWWWWWW!!!! FUCK!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Getting stung by yellow jackets. Motherfucker, if I ever see that sum-beech that caught me slipping I'll kick the fucking shit out of that ass.

I'm hiring out a lawn service next time. Fuck this. And fuck you, too, yellow jacket. Watch your fucking thorax cause I'm coming for you. Later, YJK.

SUBY_RUE
07-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Hehehe........ I mean!... CURSE YOU YELLOW JACKETS!!!!!

JJSPEC Racing
07-10-2010, 04:29 PM
That sucks. I learned about yellow jackets the hard way when I was a kid. We were walking in the woods and I thought I stepped into a soft part of the ground and kept walking a few feet till my friend yelled "BEES!!!" and they tore me up at the same time. I got hit about 15 times. Thank God I am not allergic to them. Hope you feel better and baking soda does help the sting and a gallon of gas(not eco friendly) poured in the hole will show them who is boss!

-EnVus-
07-10-2010, 04:57 PM
I thought you couldn't hurt steel QD ?

JJSPEC Racing
07-10-2010, 05:08 PM
I thought you couldn't hurt steel QD ?

They must have found his weakness. Many men have tried and failed but the yellow jackets won.

quickdodgeŽ
07-10-2010, 06:12 PM
a gallon of gas(not eco friendly) poured in the hole will show them who is boss!

I plan on pulling the wool over their eyes tonight. That mother fucker stung me in the back. In the fucking back, that coward. Couldn't face me like a real wasp. So if they want to play dirty, so will I. I'll wait until nightfall and dump some petrol in their nest. And I don't mean QT regular unleaded. I'm talking about Chevron Super Unleaded. With fucking Techron. Fuck their world up. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
07-10-2010, 06:16 PM
I plan on pulling the wool over their eyes tonight. That mother fucker stung me in the back. In the fucking back, that coward. Couldn't face me like a real wasp. So if they want to play dirty, so will I. I'll wait until nightfall and dump some petrol in their nest. And I don't mean QT regular unleaded. I'm talking about Chevron Super Unleaded. With fucking Techron. Fuck their world up. Later, QD.

I bet you was Yelling "OG DOWN!" Hooty hooo Wheres my possey

JJSPEC Racing
07-10-2010, 07:26 PM

You should try to find some VP Q16. I got a facefull this week and I could not inhale for about 15 seconds because it is so strong and it burns like crazy. They wont know what hit them! After a couple of days and you know for sure they are dead you should dig up the nest and post up pics.

FAM0U5
07-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Getting stung by yellow jackets. Motherfucker, if I ever see that sum-beech that caught me slipping I'll kick the fucking shit out of that ass.

I'm hiring out a lawn service next time. Fuck this. And fuck you, too, yellow jacket. Watch your fucking thorax cause I'm coming for you. Later, YJK.

Not a tech fan are we? lol jk I know your talking about something else..

Arm&hammer
07-11-2010, 09:45 AM
when i was little i used to kill bees and shit with tennis rackets with my friends. fuck bees.

metalmatt47
07-11-2010, 12:31 PM
A hornet got me out of the bumper of my Datsun when my hand was back there. That sonova bitch is long past dead now. lol

Friggintitsman
07-11-2010, 08:41 PM
I took one in the ear a few years back that put me in the hospital. The bright side is I got some good drugs via IV

RandomGuy
07-11-2010, 09:51 PM
i think exactly a year ago, plus or minus a day or two.... my friend had a GIANT bee/wasp/hornet some sort of stinging flying bug... right in the bushes next to his door... so we shot a bottle rocket into it.... it broke in and exploded.... knocking off a good chunk of it.... all hell broke loose, bees went crazy..

So then we shot some roman candles at the nest... and the nest LITERALLY caught on fire, somehow, like it was flammable or something... it wasn't really flaming inferno fire, but a little fire and a LOT of smoke... and the bees died out too..... all of us 0 stings, lots of close calls though, but we knocked 'em off mid sting.

The nest never returned.

Ziptied
07-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm talking about Chevron Super Unleaded. With fucking Techron. Fuck their world up. Later, QD.

ROFLMFAO!

Bacon
07-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Be fortunate that you aren't allergic, QD. I am and it sucks when they attack me.

ilovemyhonda.
07-14-2010, 08:50 AM
I tried to burn a bee with a lighter the other day. It was working great til he flew out of the hole and then kept trying to come after me. I was swatting like crazy.