PDA

View Full Version : NITRO GAS POWERED CAR FOR SALE OR TRADE

1990Chevy350
07-10-2010, 11:17 AM
selling my gas powered remote control car.
. i dont know very much about this kind of hobby but i picked this thing up from a friend thinking it would be very fun and it is indeed.. however i have a REAL car that needs more attention right now lol so i am getting rid of this one..

its a nitro gas powered car.. runs great.. was sitting for a little while and i just got it out of the garage put a new plug in it, fresh gas and it fired right up. im sure it will need to be tuned to the new drivers likings but it is a great little car. i do not have any fuel right now but i can get some if you want to hear it run.. . i can assure you it runs though and i can give you the guys number who i got the plug from and who actually tuned it a little bit .. he has a shop in pendergrass flea market..

what comes with it...

nissan skyline body

audi a4 body

box of spare parts.. (have no idea exactly what it comes with lol but its got misc stuff.. some useful some not..)

controller of course...

couple of booklets

this car used to be 4wd and i have the belt to connect to the front and i believe some if not most of the parts to convert it back to awd..

the motor was just pulled out by myself because i gave it a good cleaning. i also tightened down the screws and what not just gave it a good look over...

i have a full set of spare rims and tires to throw in with it.. brand new tires never used

the car i know retails for about 350 and of course im not gonna ask 350 for it.. but i will start at 200.. obo..
ID PREFER TO GET CASH SO I CAN HAVE MORE MONEY FOR IMPORT ALLIANCE NEXT WEEKEND BUT MAKE AN OFFER!
im open to trades for the following

xbox 360 with games

verizon smart phone with cash

acura integra parts such as seats,or any other interior /exterior parts you mave have plus cash

car system.... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE worse i can say is no..

best way to contact me is cell but i will check my email

770 856 3869

i am located in gwinnett by mall of ga.

1990Chevy350
07-11-2010, 06:47 AM
price drop to 150 i need to sell quick.. going out of town.. make an offer

tiger_p
07-11-2010, 11:06 AM
im interested, need more info, text me at 706-968-3115

1990Chevy350
07-11-2010, 02:41 PM
i texted you.. your phone is off i think

1990Chevy350
07-12-2010, 07:21 AM
still for sale..

The Green Monster
07-12-2010, 04:44 PM
looks like an HPI RS4, I have one of those. Very tempting. How far is Dacula from Woodstock?

1990Chevy350
07-12-2010, 09:38 PM
looks like an HPI RS4, I have one of those. Very tempting. How far is Dacula from Woodstock?

about an hour.. maybe 45 min but i could meet you somewhere if youd want it..