PDA

View Full Version : fight at varsity

wanggsticky
07-02-2010, 01:00 AM
anyone saw that fight at the v. it was pretty late it wasnt packed as usual. but it was against some hispanic guy with the red eg white slips and a black guy i think with an ek

videos? i know someone recorded it. i only saw half of it!

-EnVus-
07-02-2010, 01:18 AM
anyone saw that fight at the v. it was pretty late it wasnt packed as usual. but it was against some hispanic guy with the red eg white slips and a black guy i think with an ek

videos? i know someone recorded it. i only saw half of it!

So a black guy and a Mexican was fighting ?

whats New ......

EL-CANGRI
07-02-2010, 03:47 AM
go to youtube type in varsity fight 2010

JDMEG6
07-02-2010, 03:55 AM
yall fellas pay attention to min 2.26 seems to me like dude's neck broke with that punch.... lol hahaha

Got Milk?
07-02-2010, 03:59 AM
looked to me like the black guy got this azz wooped.

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSLJC6S0imI

Got Milk?
07-02-2010, 04:00 AM
yall fellas pay attention to min 2.26 seems to me like dude's neck broke with that punch.... lol hahaha

Are you talking about the hispanic guy throwing the right punch and sending black guys head backwards, lol.

-EnVus-
07-02-2010, 04:38 AM
I Say if the ones fighting at the V are members on here we Ban them.......
That shit is stupid and childish also a easy way to lose a hangout location

§treet_§peed
07-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Gay video, gay fight, a bunch of dumb ass people fucking shit up for the rest of us. Who ever made that video sucks at filming. It looked like when they separated them, it was 2 or more mexicans that had jumped on that black dude. But, that's nothing unusual.

-S Double C-
07-02-2010, 06:43 AM
I know who the black guy is he bought my old integra shell, it was forsale on here a while back. White JDM front teg with polished rota slips and a built k20 turbo setup made like 5 something...

Just_CHill
07-02-2010, 07:07 AM

x2

oneSLOWex
07-02-2010, 07:29 AM
What a bunch of fucking idiots.....come on people. These are probably the same people that complain when the cops wont let anyone hang out where there used to be meets. It doesn't matter what the reason for the "fight" was...DONT DO THIS SHIT WHERE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A PLACE TO HANG OUT!

Paul
07-02-2010, 09:18 AM
same ole shit... i'm getting too old for this scene LOL

Danger Mouse
07-02-2010, 09:44 AM
dumb fuckers

LvnBoOst
07-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Just wait....someone is going to get shot one day...just like some of the other ghetto ass meets.

I don't think these idiots realize, the Varsity is not just a car meet on Thursdays...OTHER people/families/kids go there to eat not realizing there is a meet. People who fight are putting others in danger and endangering the meet itself.

Boosted FC
07-02-2010, 10:00 AM
It won't be long before APD & the owners of Varsity prob shut the Meets down completely.

Jecht
07-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Why even bother going to the varsity anymore? The meet is overrun by morons most of the time.

Elbow
07-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Someone called someones car slow. That's a serious problem.

Relentless
07-02-2010, 10:57 AM
glad i stayed home...saw it on youtube anyways

B18c1Turboed
07-02-2010, 11:03 AM
I know the black guy he is a member on here, what where they fighting about i couldnt understand shit.

SiRed94
07-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah, exactly why I stopped going to the varsity meets. There are way too many kids just looking for a reason to get into a fight. I am too old for fighting and unable to legally carry at a public gathering, so I just check out the pics section the next day. It really is gay that people with common interests can't just hang out without having boxing matches though. And it's even more gay that people don't at least know how to shoot a video properly when such incidents go down.

SouthrnStyle
07-02-2010, 11:31 AM
can they afford real shirts and not white undershirts to wear?

MeFryRice
07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
It looked like when they separated them, it was 2 or more mexicans that had jumped on that black dude. But, that's nothing unusual.

Isn't that the way it always is though? Mess with one bean and you get the whole fucking burrito.

It's stupid fucks like this that ruin most car events. I went to the V for the first time in a while and this made me remember why I don't like going.

Got Milk?
07-02-2010, 12:24 PM
It didn't look to me like they jumped the black guy. THey jumped in to break up the fight. Plus, the black guy was getting his ass whooped, so no need to help the mexican.

loverboy_gnd
07-02-2010, 12:38 PM
yh the fight was uncalled for,... to me if they wanted to prove something jus run the cars and not their mouths. that would have laid it to rest, all that talkin was pointless if neither side had the balls to back it up on the street.

quickdodgeŽ
07-02-2010, 01:39 PM
yh the fight was uncalled for,... to me if they wanted to prove something jus run the cars and not their mouths. that would have laid it to rest, all that talkin was pointless if neither side had the balls to back it up on the street.

Because "running" on the street is smarter. Later, QD.

Echonova
07-02-2010, 01:47 PM
same ole shit... i'm getting too old for this scene LOLx2... There are times when it is necessary to fight, but that was not one of them.

Sinfix_15
07-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Why do people who cant fight worth a shit always try to start fights. All that hardcore "gangsta" talk and they looked like 2 fat bitches jello wrestling when it went down.

silversol
07-02-2010, 01:52 PM
LOL just proves how low class the scene has got! Lol at the punk in the blue shirt what a bitch looking motherfucker!

Friggintitsman
07-02-2010, 02:18 PM
They are both pussies IMO

-EnVus-
07-02-2010, 03:58 PM
I know the black guy he is a member on here, what where they fighting about i couldnt understand shit.
What His name so we can make him a EX member for this bullshit ?

Me86Rob
07-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Trying to argue the fact that you have the fastest Honda, is like arguing the fact that you have the smallest penis.

Elbow
07-02-2010, 06:01 PM
It's stupid fucks like this that make the car scene outside of REAL car stuff so lame. Quit watching stupid movies and get along.

gerardojdm
07-02-2010, 08:45 PM
no one got jumped, those that look as if they are jumping the black dude were only trying to separate them thats all. i saw everything which was childish IMO. n as for those agreeing to ban them from IA, you are stupid for taking IA too serious. last thing they could care about is a car forum...

1SICKLEX
07-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah, exactly why I stopped going to the varsity meets. There are way too many kids just looking for a reason to get into a fight. I am too old for fighting and unable to legally carry at a public gathering, so I just check out the pics section the next day. It really is gay that people with common interests can't just hang out without having boxing matches though. And it's even more gay that people don't at least know how to shoot a video properly when such incidents go down.

A lot of us luxury car guys are not going anymore either. You have the usual cool peeps there and then every month either the same idiots or new idiots. I've lost nearly all interest in the meet which is sad b/c I used to enjoy it.

-EnVus-
07-02-2010, 09:33 PM
no one got jumped, those that look as if they are jumping the black dude were only trying to separate them thats all. i saw everything which was childish IMO. n as for those agreeing to ban them from IA, you are stupid for taking IA too serious. last thing they could care about is a car forum...
Getting told we can't hangout or no longer have meets at the Varsity due to fighting is serious business dumbass
and im sure all others will agree...

Shift_2WIN
07-02-2010, 10:13 PM
I rolled through at about a quarter to 10, I was wondering why all the ppl where gathered around the police car w/ the lights on.....I agree this shit is stupid, and will get the meet shut down soon for sure.

keevo54
07-02-2010, 11:21 PM
lol terrible ass video

Glade
07-02-2010, 11:48 PM
to me looks like the black guy wouldnt stop talking trash and shit JUST GOT TOO REAL

00 blk G20t
07-03-2010, 12:17 AM
now I'm really glad i decided not to go and do something else. I swear there was a fight last(2009) July meet too. i think i remember some type of a ground scuffle. i guess it could have been some other month but i do believe it was July.

BanginJimmy
07-03-2010, 10:32 AM
nn as for those agreeing to ban them from IA, you are stupid for taking IA too serious. last thing they could care about is a car forum...

Then the dumb asses wont care if they are banned. Hell, maybe ban you too cause you dont care so much.

jesus bonill
07-03-2010, 05:36 PM
lol, i got a nice hug out of that situation...when the chick in the camera turns away at 2:23, i was standing right there, ohh man she got a good grip on me:yes:

haha:lmfao:

whoel fight was stupid, black dude came up talking shit about how his buddies car smoked victors car or w/e

...funny thing is, victors car...ever since it was completed, its never been ran, neither has the red EG..

jesus bonill
07-03-2010, 05:41 PM
It didn't look to me like they jumped the black guy. THey jumped in to break up the fight. Plus, the black guy was getting his ass whooped, so no need to help the mexican.yeah, they just jumped n to break it up

LOL,

I rolled through at about a quarter to 10, I was wondering why all the ppl where gathered around the police car w/ the lights on.....I agree this shit is stupid, and will get the meet shut down soon for sure.

this wasnt the reason.....police didnt even come down to that area after the fight...they were by the deck the whole time

to me looks like the black guy wouldnt stop talking trash and shit JUST GOT TOO REAL

LOL yeah...all that shit talking, and when they got separated....he just dissapeared..

The Ninja
07-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Why even bother going to the varsity anymore? The meet is overrun by morons most of the time.

This.

98blackcivic
07-04-2010, 12:42 AM
im pretty sure the black guy is Dwayne... the guy who bought my y8 off me

1990Chevy350
07-04-2010, 01:58 AM
ya thats him... fuckin shit talker from what it looks like

tdurr
07-04-2010, 09:04 AM
im pretty sure the cops were there just blocking the road. then the charger pulled up... omg that thing was a badass car.

but the firght. it made me giggle.

gerardojdm
07-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Then the dumb asses wont care if they are banned. Hell, maybe ban you too cause you dont care so much.

Whoever said I didnt care. I love going to varsity and many other meets but If people choose to fight in public then let the law take care of them and the rest of the people mind there own business..

§treet_§peed
07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Yea, but what about when you finally get that one idiot or several idiots that decide to bring guns? I know, if some idiots get into a fight next to a car or bike that's mine, or a friends and they were to damage it in some way. I'm gonna be one pissed person and do what I can to make sure they can't walk again.

-EnVus-
07-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Whoever said I didnt care. I love going to varsity and many other meets but If people choose to fight in public then let the law take care of them and the rest of the people mind there own business..

The law can do what they do and we can do what we do and thats ban the ones that choose to fight at out Meets....

G.C
07-04-2010, 01:28 PM
lol dam. fighting is part of the car scene. Its good for entertainment anyways. and lol at the guys saying ban them, like that's going to do anything. Maybe you guys are taking i.a little too serious

*EFilliated*
07-04-2010, 01:28 PM
it was a 1 minute fight. wats the big deal. u act like they having gang wars at car meets.

CeOTiO8
07-04-2010, 01:51 PM
^ Agree

Echonova
07-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Yea, but what about when you finally get that one idiot or several idiots that decide to bring guns? I know, if some idiots get into a fight next to a car or bike that's mine, or a friends and they were to damage it in some way. I'm gonna be one pissed person and do what I can to make sure they can't walk again.I got 5 on it that you don't do anything but bitch like a schoolgirl.

§treet_§peed
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
That's what the 2 and half foot along with the three foot pry bar I have is for.

gerardojdm
07-04-2010, 04:22 PM
The law can do what they do and we can do what we do and thats ban the ones that choose to fight at out Meets....

You are such a wuss dude, grow up. You seem to be so sensitive. You are just like a girl if not worst.

You do don't like people fighting in car meets then YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

-EnVus-
07-04-2010, 05:05 PM
You are such a wuss dude, grow up. You seem to be so sensitive. You are just like a girl if not worst.

You do don't like people fighting in car meets then YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

You are only 20 so who the fuck are you to tell me to grow up bitch ???
You take your happy ass to a meet and a small scuffle break out then a bullet clips your ass don't cry to mommy....

Black4DrEK
07-04-2010, 05:10 PM
WOW... i smell a bunch of BIAAAAAAAAAATCCCHHHHHHEESSSSSSS in here!!!

It was a small fight.. Get over it..... A fight can happend ANYWERE, ANYTIME.... END of story

yo Gerardo, stop responding to these fools... Waste of time bro... these folks will learn that the world DOESNT revolve around IMPORT ATLANTA.

-EnVus-
07-04-2010, 05:13 PM
WOW... i smell a bunch of BIAAAAAAAAAATCCCHHHHHHEESSSSSSS in here!!!

It was a small fight.. Get over it..... A fight can happend ANYWERE, ANYTIME.... END of story

you Gerardo, stop responding to these fools... Waste of time bro... these folks will learn that the world DOESNT revolve around IMPORT ATLANTA.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u8/karatechopkitten/gtfobaby1.gif

Black4DrEK
07-04-2010, 05:18 PM
^ how original..

-EnVus-
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM
^ how original..

Did i offend you by talking to your girl friend Gerardo, if so im sorry my bad bro...

Black4DrEK
07-04-2010, 05:54 PM
O its all good baby cakes! :gay:

-EnVus-
07-04-2010, 05:57 PM
O its all good baby cakes! :gay:
http://i43.tinypic.com/30uefjc.jpg

Glade
07-05-2010, 01:05 AM
see you complaining about fights but this is how some of them start, by people talking shit on here and the people they offend confronting them about it in real life...just keep your opinion about it to yourself if you dont like it

bluuuurr
07-05-2010, 01:32 PM
dumb people doing dumb shit. end of story.

FasTech
07-05-2010, 02:49 PM
I agree with enVus. Banning them won't do much at all, but if stupid shit like this keeps happening then soon they will not let the V meet countinue. Why not drive two second across the street and fight in the BP parking lot of somewhere else.

§treet_§peed
07-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Why should we not confront them about ruining things others? The majority of us like car and bike meets. We like going and meeting and talking to others who have the same interest. That's what a lot of you don't understand. A lot of you are like o it's just them that will get banned from coming or some other shit. But no, it's ALL OF US that will get banned from having any meets there period. That's what people need to understand. I mean hell, I get a kick out of watching idiots fight over stupid shit, but not when it fucks things up for the rest of us.

§treet_§peed
07-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I agree with enVus. Banning them won't do much at all, but if stupid shit like this keeps happening then soon they will not let the V meet countinue. Why not drive two second across the street and fight in the BP parking lot of somewhere else.
I concur. There are plenty of empty parking lots idiots can go do this shit in.

Got Milk?
07-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Cliffs:

V fight
People bitch about it.
People saying how they would do something about it, but are first ones to run on IA and e-thug about it.
People wanna ban people on IA that got into a fight.
People arguing that world doesnt revolve around import atlanta.
Some old ass man think it does and argues against it.
And argument continues, which is pointless.

SPOOLIN
07-07-2010, 08:31 AM
is it just me or was the mexican sitting on a car that had NO ENGINE.

"A couple of Honda B16's would pull a premium one week before race wars"

Echonova
07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
What'cha feeling Spoolin? 40 weight? 50 weight?

gerardojdm
07-07-2010, 09:02 PM
You are only 20 so who the fuck are you to tell me to grow up bitch ???
You take your happy ass to a meet and a small scuffle break out then a bullet clips your ass don't cry to mommy....

yea im 20 but i will mop you you all over the varsity you mark ass punk.. n im no bitch, you a bitch for calling out on IA. i drive the only gold jdm front integra in atlanta n i bet you wont say jack shit to me when you see me getting off my car but keep you trap shut..

-EnVus-
07-07-2010, 10:25 PM
yea im 20 but i will mop you you all over the varsity you mark ass punk.. n im no bitch, you a bitch for calling out on IA. i drive the only gold jdm front integra in atlanta n i bet you wont say jack shit to me when you see me getting off my car but keep you trap shut..

You need to go back to school and learn how to speak and type. Also you're clearly a 20 year old "KID" If you talk and act like what you just typed.
I could care less what you drive You mention it like you are baller to have a jdm front Integra OH WOW!
Try not taking the internet so serious guy....

EmminoDaGreat
07-08-2010, 12:37 AM
God I love IA's badassness. sometimes.. The most evil diabolical demonic satanic swoll fist pumping cholo gangsta bad hard tough kick ass mofo's on the planet reside here

-EnVus-
07-08-2010, 12:39 AM
God I love IA's badassness. sometimes.. The most evil diabolical demonic satanic swoll fist pumping cholo gangsta bad hard tough kick ass mofo's on the planet reside here

Fist pumping is for Gweedos like jersey shore lol

Glade
07-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Try not taking the internet so serious guy....

why not? youre clearly insulting him and talking shit why shouldnt he be offended? its really stupid when people use the "oh its only the internet its not serious" excuse, because youre still saying it whether it be in person or on here

quickdodgeŽ
07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
^^^ I disagree. Later, QD.

mcwheels
07-08-2010, 10:38 AM

+1! + more if I could!

EmminoDaGreat
07-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Fist pumping is for Gweedos like jersey shore lol

Boo I am from jersey...

-EnVus-
07-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Boo I am from jersey...

well i think it only counts if you are an Italian so unless you are then don't worry :)

Hektik
07-08-2010, 12:50 PM
LOL at this thread....

ps ... not the first fight at the Varsity...

Arm&hammer
07-12-2010, 12:34 PM
Lol at envus acting like he owns ia. There was a fight at the varsity. So what. Avoid it.

Boosted FC
07-13-2010, 06:41 AM
LOL at this thread....

ps ... not the first fight at the Varsity...

Yep, too bad no cookies were involved in this one.

Seymour222
07-14-2010, 07:51 PM
"This mofo got videos on youtube of his ass going to tha dyno." or something to that effect. What the hell people? Seriously. Come on. I wish I was curious enough to actually find out the stem of this conflict.

1SICKLEX
07-15-2010, 01:19 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2emeped.gif

AnthonyF
07-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Just wait....someone is going to get shot one day...just like some of the other ghetto ass meets.

I don't think these idiots realize, the Varsity is not just a car meet on Thursdays...OTHER people/families/kids go there to eat not realizing there is a meet. People who fight are putting others in danger and endangering the meet itself.

Seriously? Shut the fuck up. You think they give a fuck? They are fighting over stupid shit and this will always continue until the venue is shut down.

-Ant.

ShooterMcGavin
07-31-2010, 01:49 AM
idiots, including some of those in here arguing about this dumbass fight. what really did it for me were the baby mommas standing around holding their kids a few feet from where the scuffle took place. :rolleyes:

metro larev
08-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Originally Posted by -EnVus-

agree

djpikachu1
08-12-2010, 07:09 AM
Oh well, The best thing to do is just avoid those kinds of people and if the V is getting to stupid then just dont go, quit bitching about it on IA. Just stay home, chill, and be safe.

Glides
08-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Oh well, The best thing to do is just avoid those kinds of people and if the V is getting to stupid then just dont go, quit bitching about it on IA. Just stay home, chill, and be safe.

Bam..../thread.

Z0_o6
08-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I go to the varsity with my brass knuckles just so I can show how badass I am. ;)

Got Milk?
08-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I heard that the asian guy won the fight.

jesus bonill
08-13-2010, 01:21 AM
asian?.............:thinking:

it was a messican and a black dude.......

Got Milk?
08-13-2010, 01:25 AM
Really, you didn't get my sarcasm here?

jesus bonill
08-13-2010, 01:30 AM
i see what u did durr :ninja:

ghettos2k
08-14-2010, 02:07 AM
fuck fighting dudes its all about the slutz thats wheres its at.

§treet_§peed
08-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Retarded idiots fighting. Nothing really interesting. Plus it didn't really look like they could fight anyways. And people wonder why it's getting harder and harder to have meets.