PDA

View Full Version : Cops....

00Civic
07-01-2010, 02:46 AM
So, about a few weeks ago, I was driving through town and some cop apparently was tailgating me ( I was doing a few miles over the posted limit ) and he then backed off and passed me.......

Just earlier tonight, I was driving on 75 and these two cops were behind a car that was already pulled over and I passed them just as they were leaving, and one of the cops sped up and obviously weaved in and out of traffic to catch up to me.....once again, another cop tailgating me.......then he lets go and passes by as well....

I think they were letting me go, mainly cause I have NY plates......Is this why they're letting me go? Is it more of a hassle for doing out of state checks?

I'm thinking I'll just keep on speeding , since my NY plates are saving me for the time being :D

Elbow
07-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Were you speeding? If so they probably saw your car, face, and plate and decided you're not worth arguing with on the side of the road because of your lack of common sense.

Boosted FC
07-01-2010, 08:06 AM
Were you speeding? If so they probably saw your car, face, and plate and decided you're not worth arguing with on the side of the road because of your lack of common sense.

lol

Brick
07-02-2010, 07:08 PM
No bigger hassle to run out of state plates, they just don't want to smell you when the window goes down.

Echonova
07-02-2010, 07:42 PM
So, about a few weeks ago, I was driving through town and some cop apparently was tailgating me ( I was doing a few miles over the posted limit ) and he then backed off and passed me.......

Just earlier tonight, I was driving on 75 and these two cops were behind a car that was already pulled over and I passed them just as they were leaving, and one of the cops sped up and obviously weaved in and out of traffic to catch up to me.....once again, another cop tailgating me.......then he lets go and passes by as well....

I think they were letting me go, mainly cause I have NY plates......Is this why they're letting me go? Is it more of a hassle for doing out of state checks?

I'm thinking I'll just keep on speeding , since my NY plates are saving me for the time being :Dhttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Shaniqua.jpg

blaknoize
07-04-2010, 12:28 AM
the "about a few weeks ago" got me. Ur from NY, stop making my state look stupid. The sentence should read: "so a few weeks ago" or "a couple of weeks ago."

The Ninja
07-04-2010, 12:40 AM
the "about a few weeks ago" got me. Ur from NY, stop making my state look stupid. The sentence should read: "so a few weeks ago" or "a couple of weeks ago."

Fucking right. Repped.

40th GT
07-04-2010, 12:43 AM

WTH is the different between the two? Clearly I'm not from NY lol.

DynamicSound
07-05-2010, 12:41 AM

lol

Echonova
07-05-2010, 12:48 AM
So I went up north and learned that every girl in the Northeast is a slut and easy. Too many looking for that new baby daddy, which is good because I can be that... For one night.

Just my observation.

sti_cham
07-05-2010, 11:27 AM

:lmao:

stillaneon
07-05-2010, 12:00 PM

http://www.goodies4parties.co.za/goodies/images/pot1big.JPG

meet

http://debenhams.scene7.com/is/image/Debenhams/20061024_325001025560?$ProdLarge$