PDA

View Full Version : Seeing everyone selling their iPhones in the cellphone forum made me laugh and....

nextelbuddy
06-30-2010, 11:22 AM
This of this video i saw the other day, Its just great and how can you not laugh...
\
it fuckin prints money :goodjob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

Elbow
06-30-2010, 11:36 AM
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm seriously DYING laughing.

iPhone SUCKS ASS.

cactusEG
06-30-2010, 12:00 PM
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'm seriously DYING laughing.

iPhone SUCKS ASS.

I missed the funny part....

nextelbuddy
06-30-2010, 12:52 PM
it fucking prints money.... i dont care... it can build you an island and then transform into a plan and fly you there... i dont care...... it can grant you 3 wishes one of which you cna use to wish for an iPhone 4... i dont care..

what about the iPhone 4 is it that you like?... It can download apps, it has apps and teh wifi's.... i want the one with more GB's hello.. hello...

that whole skit is pretty funny ROFL

nextelbuddy
06-30-2010, 12:53 PM
I missed the funny part....

its not funny really about making fun of the iPhone.. although i am not really partial to iphones at all the skit is more about the people associated with why they want an iphone. while there are a few around that prefer the iphone for what it can do for them.. a majority of peopel just want it because of the brand and because they really dont know the different except that its the iPhone. the skit pokes fun at these customers who argue and just do not listen and have th emost assinine reasons for why they like it.

CHADbee
06-30-2010, 12:56 PM
*sigh* theres a lot in that video that is false information.

the anti iphone nazi's are even worse than the iphone nut huggers. the iphone does NOT suck and neither does the Evo. both are great phones.

im with ATT already and get 28% discount off my bill so yes i have an iphone4, and i LOVE it. decide what works best for you and go for it, but dont hate it just other people like it. i swear to god the iphone4 is like the R35 GTR of the phone world. here is the real story.........

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/chadbee123/4vsevo.jpg

as far as the camera goes, MP means NOTHING except the size of the file. the iphone has a larger camera sensor so the quality of the photo is better. MP is just a marketing thing. 5MP is big enough the print an 8x10. when has anybody printed a camera phone picture anyways? lol

as far as the network goes...the 4G network is much faster in ATL right now, its impressive, it really is. ATT is in the process of upgrading their 3G net work to be the same speed as sprints 4G by the end of the summer though.

Blitanicle99
06-30-2010, 01:02 PM
Honestly I love my iPhone. The software sells the phone, not the hardware to me.

nextelbuddy
06-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Sigh.... you didnt read what i said.. i said the video wsa directed towards the UNINFORMED customers. i beleive you are whats considered INFORMED can we agree?

there was not even a lot of or much technical information in that video. it was more of an exploitation of why or how customers act when they want something with branded marketing behind it.

that customer in the video could only say things like they want the iphone because it downloads apps or has more GB's (making fund of how they cant say gigabytes and pronounced it GEEBEES's and things of that nature.

it definately wouldnt be funny if it had someone like you in there that suddenly whipped out a PPT presentation on a wall projector that listed side by side comparisons of the devices, why? because you fall into the 1% area of customers that actually do their homework prior to making a purchase of that nature.

those customers in that video are the same ones that actually beleive the article saying iphone is coming to verizon when it is not but since they read it on the internet first it must be true so they beleive it.

the anti iphone nazi's are even worse than the iphone nut huggers. the iphone does NOT suck and neither does the Evo. both are great phones.

im with ATT already and get 28% discount off my bill so yes i have an iphone4, and i LOVE it. decide what works best for you and go for it, but dont hate it just other people like it. i swear to god the iphone4 is like the R35 GTR of the phone world. here is the real story.........

as far as the camera goes, MP means NOTHING except the size of the file. the iphone has a larger camera sensor so the quality of the photo is better. MP is just a marketing thing. 5MP is big enough the print an 8x10. when has anybody printed a camera phone picture anyways? lol

as far as the network goes...the 4G network is much faster in ATL right now, its impressive, it really is. ATT is in the process of upgrading their 3G net work to be the same speed as sprints 4G by the end of the summer though.

CHADbee
06-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Sigh.... you didnt read what i said.. i said the video wsa directed towards the UNINFORMED customers. i beleive you are whats considered INFORMED can we agree?

there was not even a lot of or much technical information in that video. it was more of an exploitation of why or how customers act when they want something with branded marketing behind it.

that customer in the video could only say things like they want the iphone because it downloads apps or has more GB's (making fund of how they cant say gigabytes and pronounced it GEEBEES's and things of that nature.

it definately wouldnt be funny if it had someone like you in there that suddenly whipped out a PPT presentation on a wall projector that listed side by side comparisons of the devices, why? because you fall into the 1% area of customers that actually do their homework prior to making a purchase of that nature.

those customers in that video are the same ones that actually beleive the article saying iphone is coming to verizon when it is not but since they read it on the internet first it must be true so they beleive it.

i wont lie...the video did make me LOL i was in line with a dude that was like "sooooo whats the difference between this phone and the last one"

LOL wtf dude.....why are you in line at 5am infront of ATT and dont even know what you are buying :thinking:

Julio
06-30-2010, 05:03 PM
The Iphone makes my dick even bigger...

True shit.

Got Milk?
06-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Funny video. but iPhone is the best phone right now. And no, i do not own one. I could care less about all the apps and shiet, i use my phone to call and send texts.

Paul
06-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Honestly I love my iPhone. The software sells the phone, not the hardware to me.

no hardware will make plants vs zombies run any faster... iphone = win, coolest feature about evo is stand

bigdare23
06-30-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm about to get the Droid x

just say'n

stillaneon
06-30-2010, 08:54 PM

Just to throw this out there?

The a4 chip is also a 1 GHz processor. Its made by Samsung...