PDA

View Full Version : Misc whose boosted rx8 at ga tech?

Xenon Supra
11-09-2005, 10:06 AM
I see it all over the place, its a dark silver/ grey rx8. Looks pretty stock on the outside. Possibly aftermarket wheels, not sure. Definitely boosted, he's always building up boost and blowing off just for the hell of it. :jerkit:

Anybody know him?

ECE3040
11-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Um...no never seen it.

However, I always see this nice black wrx with black rims parked at the student visitor parkin lot.

brads94accord
11-09-2005, 10:35 AM
i saw him a few weeks ago, he has an hks ssq i was walking down techwood and i heard the blow off. he kept building boost then blowing off, and backfiring everytime he blows off.

Xrated O.G.
11-09-2005, 11:09 AM
I see it all over the place, its a dark silver/ grey rx8. Looks pretty stock on the outside. Possibly aftermarket wheels, not sure. Definitely boosted, he's always building up boost and blowing off just for the hell of it. :jerkit:

Anybody know him?

Have no idea about the owner of the RX8 but I damn sure want to get to know the chick in your avatar.....

Xenon Supra
11-09-2005, 03:19 PM
i saw him a few weeks ago, he has an hks ssq i was walking down techwood and i heard the blow off. he kept building boost then blowing off, and backfiring everytime he blows off.

that would be him.

Xenon Supra
11-11-2005, 04:35 PM
anyone know this guy?