PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Forza 3 Tunes

pck3
06-28-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey guys, I am playing a lot of Forza lately. Anyone here good at tuning for circuit tracks? I have a guy in my clan who tunes my drift cars for me now, but I need a tuner for circuit. I would love to get some tunes free but I understand nothing is free so I can buy them from you, but I am looking for unlocked tunes. Right now I need tune for R3 800 Top Secret Supra.

MachNU
06-28-2010, 01:33 PM
r3 cars suck! get into A or S class circuit racing!

pck3
06-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Hahah unfortunately R3 is what i have to race in this particular situation. But how much do tunes really help in lower classes, doesnt seem like it helps all that much unless car is just terrible at handling already. IDK.

MachNU
06-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Hahah unfortunately R3 is what i have to race in this particular situation. But how much do tunes really help in lower classes, doesnt seem like it helps all that much unless car is just terrible at handling already. IDK.

lol it takes A LOT of tuning to make a good a or s class car. then you have to decide which type of tune you want a power tune, handling tune or a power/handling tune. There's all sorts of ways to make cars the way you want them.

BKgen®
06-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Tune your own. Period.

You can plug in tunes that other guys have made all day long and still be terrible. If you want a good setup, the best setup will be one that you've tailored to your own driving style.

pck3
06-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Tune your own. Period.

You can plug in tunes that other guys have made all day long and still be terrible. If you want a good setup, the best setup will be one that you've tailored to your own driving style.

Lol, if I cant tune, I cant tune...... I understand tuning is done for driving preference. Some cars can be played with without tuning anything. Some cars need a tune to be competitive. Perfect example is the Top Secret Supra. You can tell the suspension is too soft and the car shifts its weight a lot. I would imagine any good tune will fix that no matter the smaller details that are for individual characteristics.

And yeah I know there are some "free and simple" Fm3 calculators, but how accurate really are they??? I will have to try it tonight.

pck3
06-30-2010, 06:44 PM
So no tuners here?

JITB
06-30-2010, 09:54 PM
theyhave a app for forza tuning, i tried it out it actually works pretty good. you put in some numbers from the car you have, and it gives you a full tune for it. If you have a smart phone with apps id look into it! to get you started! But im with bk owner, tune your own cars!