PDA

View Full Version : Gwinnett Riversde meet (all of us 'tarded folks didn't learn the past 2 times)

NENE
06-25-2010, 12:12 AM
Guys we are now meeting at the riverside sonic. The reason for moving was due to The Burn Outs and Trash at the other spot.

Meet starts at the same time and pick up your trash and dont act childish.

Cop Told us it was cool if we meet there BUT:
1.Dont turn the music up
2.BEHAVE

So lets make this Happen and dont get us Kicked out :goodjob:

antiv6
06-25-2010, 12:54 AM
This wont last long with people doing stupid stuff again. Like the guy pulling his ebrake going around the corner in his shit box in the parking lot and almost hitting someone, and the dude on the bike spinning his tires a bit when he left once again in the damn parking lot, no one thinks your cool so dont come next time and ruin it for everyone. Plus tons of people were speeding through the parking lot, you dont need to advertise you have 43fwhp, we know.

NENE
06-25-2010, 01:02 AM
This wont last long with people doing stupid stuff again. Like the guy pulling his ebrake going around the corner in his shit box in the parking lot and almost hitting someone, and the dude on the bike spinning his tires a bit when he left once again in the damn parking lot, no one thinks your cool so dont come next time and ruin it for everyone. Plus tons of people were speeding through the parking lot, you dont need to advertise you have 43fwhp, we know.

Yea thats true probably wont last a while if it keeps going like this.

RL...
06-25-2010, 02:36 AM
the funny antics/fights/random acts of stupidity are the main reason I go to car meets...maybe it's just me but ppl doing dumb shit is great entertainment

NENE
06-25-2010, 09:58 AM
the funny antics/fights/random acts of stupidity are the main reason I go to car meets...maybe it's just me but ppl doing dumb shit is great entertainment

Yea true but then we get kicked out and have to move somewhere else

blcksi
06-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Where is the riverside sonic? I drove by the old publix last night just to get out of te house for a bit and there wasn't a car in site. So evidently all the trouble/ass hats are reading this.

NENE
06-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Where is the riverside sonic? I drove by the old publix last night just to get out of te house for a bit and there wasn't a car in site. So evidently all the trouble/ass hats are reading this.

Its Off Duluth HWY and Riverside PKWY

5hAd0w
06-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Yea true but then we get kicked out and have to move somewhere else

hope it lasts ..its 2 minutes from my house..and 5 minutes from gwinnett tech..so im good wit this location =]

Faust
07-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Are we talking about on Saturdays? Around 10:30pm? I had no idea dudes were out there being young, I stopped going because Im basically a ghost with the 4bngr I run so... Guess I will check out the Riverside spot then...

NENE
07-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Are we talking about on Saturdays? Around 10:30pm? I had no idea dudes were out there being young, I stopped going because Im basically a ghost with the 4bngr I run so... Guess I will check out the Riverside spot then...

Cool, man come check it out

*EFilliated*
07-01-2010, 12:41 PM

man u the main dude doing stupid shit in the parking lot, revving an automatic and trying to do burnouts, dont deny it. how about you chill out and maybe ur welcome

NENE
07-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Faust
07-02-2010, 10:49 AM
"@EFilliated" Im sorry, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME FROM??? MFucka I cant burnout BECAUSE I have an auto jackass, I dont rev shit so get a clue and accuse the right person idiot... I come out, I park, I eat, then I fuckin leave, because of the dumbasses out there fightin and shit, so dude, unless you know me FUCK OFF!

"@NENE" Thanx for the invite, I will be there, and I assure you I dont "DO STUPID SHIT" anywhere, otherwise I would have a crapload of tickets...

*EFilliated*
07-02-2010, 12:15 PM
ok so all the revving up and shit at the bp wit ur automatic, ok guy, do wat u feel. i have no need to say something that aint true, but i guess. enjoy the riverside meet

Faust
07-02-2010, 05:50 PM
ok so all the revving up and shit at the bp wit ur automatic, ok guy, do wat u feel. i have no need to say something that aint true, but i guess. enjoy the riverside meet

Dude, explain WHY I would revv my shit? If Im not mistaken, Im burning clutch right??? So if its an Auto, that would fuck my tranny right? (Chime in at any time people) I get on here and ASK A QUESTION, and out of the blue some nobody wants to get noticed by shitfacing me.... AND IM A NOBODY MYSELF!!! WOW, WAY TO GO BUDDY Im just an enthusiast like everyone else on this site, Ive never met you nor have I spoken to you ever. If I was doing something wrong, or causing any kind of disturbance, Im sure the cops would have jumped in and REMOVED ME from the spot. But they didnt did they, nor have they ever, Ive gone hundreds of times and BECAUSE I JUST SIT IN THE LOT, or walk around taking pics of cars, NOBODY KNOWS OF ME OR EVEN NOTICES MY POS, so if what your saying is true, seems to me, YOUR THE ONLY ONE THATS BOTHERED BY IT. Which really aint saying much... Just get off peoples back and let me "Do what I feel". Im hoping to SEE YOU THERE, nice civic by the way (keepin it civil dude)

iEvo
07-07-2010, 04:07 PM
ill come out. i havent been to a meet in a long ass time. i was goin to wait till i got my wheels but fuk it

tK FuRy
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Just putting this out here, you can burn out in an auto. :)

NENE
07-07-2010, 09:55 PM
ill come out. i havent been to a meet in a long ass time. i was goin to wait till i got my wheels but fuk it

iigh cool man come out and see whats up.

Just putting this out here, you can burn out in an auto. :)

Tru that havent tried it tho lol Car just came outta the shop.

RL...
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
this is supposed to be a revival of the riverside sonic meet that got out of control last year?

40th GT
07-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Yes. And we'll see how long it lasts.

NENE
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Yes. And we'll see how long it lasts.

Agreed

Hatmanafro
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
what time does the meet start? when do ppl start showin up?

expect a pearl white 89 maxima :rolleyes:

NENE
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
what time does the meet start? when do ppl start showin up?

expect a pearl white 89 maxima :rolleyes:

lol nice a maxima:goodjob: But i would say (Correct me if im wrong) but around 9:30ish

Hatmanafro
07-08-2010, 12:10 AM
lol nice a maxima:goodjob: But i would say (Correct me if im wrong) but around 9:30ish

haha. thanks :D

NENE
07-08-2010, 12:13 AM
haha. thanks :D

LOL no prob, you knoe where its at?

iEvo
07-08-2010, 12:19 AM
it will last for however long people stay mature and dont act like little kids. sonic was a good ass meet last year for a good while BUT there is always the dumbasses that follow doin retarded shiz

NENE
07-08-2010, 12:22 AM
it will last for however long people stay mature and dont act like little kids. sonic was a good ass meet last year for a good while BUT there is always the dumbasses that follow doin retarded shiz

Agree i mean we have the Sonic if we hungry or the QT For snacks or sumtin, Oh and speaking of witch( If you eat or drink something pliz throw it away in a trash can and not get us kicked out)

iEvo
07-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Yes, thanks for sayin that again. its not hard to pick up after urself

Agree i mean we have the Sonic if we hungry or the QT For snacks or sumtin, Oh and speaking of witch( If you eat or drink something pliz throw it away in a trash can and not get us kicked out)

NENE
07-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Yes, thanks for sayin that again. its not hard to pick up after urself

Welcome:goodjob:

Hatmanafro
07-08-2010, 12:36 AM
LOL no prob, you knoe where its at?

yeah man i was there last thursday for my first time.. still in my McDonalds uniform. haha

NENE
07-08-2010, 12:38 AM
yeah man i was there last thursday for my first time.. still in my McDonalds uniform. haha

Hahaha nice

Hatmanafro
07-08-2010, 12:43 AM
ill be there tomorrow lookin like normal folk. lol

NENE
07-08-2010, 12:44 AM
ill be there tomorrow lookin like normal folk. lol

LOL iight

iEvo
07-08-2010, 12:53 AM
bring us some damn Mcflurrys! haha

NENE
07-08-2010, 12:55 AM
bring us some damn Mcflurrys! haha

Hahaha and some of those new Smoothies

RL...
07-08-2010, 12:58 AM

Didn't you cause a scene last year by talking trash to a certain someone that led to a verbal altercation that ended with your "girl" "maning" up for you?

:ninja:

iEvo
07-08-2010, 02:21 PM
I didnt start it, actually when they came up to us we asked them to leave which they wouldnt. Then bstone did or said somethin to piss of my g/f so she punched him in the head. O yea i remember what it was, i was supposed to run his GTO and then he ends up bringin his camaro and blah blah blah

Didn't you cause a scene last year by talking trash to a certain someone that led to a verbal altercation that ended with your "girl" "maning" up for you?

:ninja:

blacknightteg
07-08-2010, 02:37 PM
arent yall goin BACK to the sonic off riverside? thats where it was originally and then got shut down and moved to the publix.

Hatmanafro
07-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Hahaha and some of those new Smoothies
hey those smoothies are bomb!

are you guys talking about that silver gto that backfires like hell?
i saw one there last week.

iEvo
07-08-2010, 04:46 PM
i know who ur talkin about. i think hes friends with thacker though

hey those smoothies are bomb!

are you guys talking about that silver gto that backfires like hell?
i saw one there last week.

NENE
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Just finished Washing My Car Hella Hot Outside, But see every one tonight

iEvo
07-08-2010, 05:16 PM
yes sir

NENE
07-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Lets Keep it under control also so ppl wont Complain and get the cops Out there again

iEvo
07-08-2010, 06:33 PM
and dont forget thoes Mcflurrys

NENE
07-08-2010, 07:27 PM
and dont forget thoes Mcflurrys

Lol I say the smoothies

BUGMAN
07-08-2010, 09:49 PM
You guys doing this next Thursday evening as well? Anyone shoot me a PM on the address if you don't mind.

NENE
07-08-2010, 11:15 PM
OK we had a Donut by a Red Chevy and speeding thru the Isles..... Is that really necessary? :no:

Hatmanafro
07-09-2010, 02:23 AM
all the ppl with trucks out there were pretty much retarded.. the red dodge.. both of them and the red chevy.. thanks for gettin the cops called out there.. smh..

oh nice beemer.. iEvo.
i saw it out there.

NENE
07-09-2010, 11:07 AM
y'all some fucking ricers.

Not all of

UpSideDownDesi
07-09-2010, 11:23 AM
good to know nothing has changed. Hope next week is better, just walk up and tell the truck guys nicely that y'all are trying to have a calm meet. Should solve that issue.

karatekidd
07-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Me and my lady had good time just hanging out.

I had a Black Cherry Scion tC in front of Sonics.

Didn't want to park next to the idiot truck drivers...

*EFilliated*
07-09-2010, 03:33 PM
damn white people and their fucking trucks. and they call all honda owners ricers. lol. ( and for the white comment, dont take it to the heart ) but only the truth needs to be spoken.

Hatmanafro
07-09-2010, 10:26 PM
good to know nothing has changed. Hope next week is better, just walk up and tell the truck guys nicely that y'all are trying to have a calm meet. Should solve that issue.

kinda i ronic how ur sig has a logo for sumthin called speed & mischief.. lolz

jdmDC20
07-19-2010, 01:49 PM
does this still happen?

antiv6
07-19-2010, 03:58 PM
yes

jdmDC20
07-19-2010, 04:10 PM
i'm gonna assume its on thursday nights?... what time does it usually start?

G.C
07-19-2010, 09:02 PM

x2 on that. all those are part of the car scene. if you don't like it, then gtfooooooooo!!!

Hatmanafro
07-19-2010, 09:06 PM
i'm gonna assume its on thursday nights?... what time does it usually start?

i like to show up around 8:30-9
but it really gets goin around 9-9:30

lovinmydodge
07-20-2010, 02:43 AM
yeah, last week I was there, and people were burning out, having contests..... kinda stupid,

I walked up to the group of black guys in their cutlass's and was like....

look we got kicked out of here once before, moved to another location got kicked from there, and the cops are nice enough to let us chill here again.. but I'd park the car and walk away cuz I just called the cops and they are on their way.

dudes drove off lol. if they didn't burn out it wouldn't be so bad,

the audio stuff is all good its what ever, I do the audio side of things. but burning out is just stupid. dudes doing like 45 mph spins down crowded sections etc. someone is going to get killed then we will be perma shut down...

its going to end up like that *(knock on wood hope it doesn't)* but thats where I see it going

Faust
07-21-2010, 06:46 AM
I will act right I promise lol... Nah I dont go to meets anymore, mostly because Im invisible to everyone there anyway... So... I have a stupid question if you will bear with me... Is in possible, after a 4AGZE or 4AGE swap, to convert to the rwd kit on a corolla/prizm? Wanted to go all out if at all, ITB's and maybe a torbotronics setup... Cambers and maybe a set of splitters? Also the big brakes? Front and back? Im a total noob, I just drive the cars lol

SandM
07-21-2010, 01:38 PM
ok, firstly, fuck you guys....... for the past couple months I have been bored out of my mind and missing out on the cool parts of the sonic meets. finally, after I MOVE AWAY, you bring the meets back.... i hate you guys

end rant

So... I have a stupid question if you will bear with me... Is in possible, after a 4AGZE or 4AGE swap, to convert to the rwd kit on a corolla/prizm? Wanted to go all out if at all, ITB's and maybe a torbotronics setup... Cambers and maybe a set of splitters? Also the big brakes? Front and back? Im a total noob, I just drive the cars lol

no point in even trying to convert that car to RWD. total waste of money as it would cost waaaay too much. just 20V swap it and then you'll have the 4age with itb's. turboing it would be cool too. as for cambers and splitters and the big brakes.... the internet is your friend, there is a lot of info to find out there. research and decide waht you want. besides, you have rear drum brakes, i would find a rear disc conversion you might be able to use.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm going to laugh even harder when Gwinnett/Lawrenceville PD wave the banhammer on you guys......again.

kct01
07-21-2010, 02:20 PM
So is there gonna be a car meet? What is the time and day? Sat. would be better I assume with everyone working and all.

Doppelgänger
07-21-2010, 02:22 PM
lol @ reading comprehension fail. No wonder most "meets" suck these days.

Faust
07-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Thx for the info dude, I do keep hearing people say its a waste of money, and a fuckton of a headache, so I will give that up. Also about the ITB's, I was afraid I wouldnt be able to attempt it, but Ive seen like 2 online so thats the greatest. Im gonna slam it next, and then clean and detail the interior, maybe add a couple tach's (oil temp., air pressure etc. maybe) Deep dish too, maybe... I heard their part of good drifting... I wanted a rwd convert for that reason lol But since its a hassle, Ide rather skip it... Thx again dude... Noob out...
ok, firstly, fuck you guys....... for the past couple months I have been bored out of my mind and missing out on the cool parts of the sonic meets. finally, after I MOVE AWAY, you bring the meets back.... i hate you guys

end rant

no point in even trying to convert that car to RWD. total waste of money as it would cost waaaay too much. just 20V swap it and then you'll have the 4age with itb's. turboing it would be cool too. as for cambers and splitters and the big brakes.... the internet is your friend, there is a lot of info to find out there. research and decide waht you want. besides, you have rear drum brakes, i would find a rear disc conversion you might be able to use.

Hatmanafro
07-21-2010, 10:50 PM
i just started going.. i hope i can keep goin.. lol

antiv6
07-22-2010, 12:33 AM
hopefully it will at least last till summer ends, but if they shut it down even next week i wouldnt blame them with all the people doing burnouts and stupid shit, plus theres TONS of trash everywhere after people leave

Hatmanafro
07-23-2010, 03:10 AM
anybody catch the fights that almost happened.. lol
pretty entertaining shit

Got Milk?
08-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Guys we are now meeting at the riverside sonic. The reason for moving was due to The Burn Outs and Trash at the other spot.

Meet starts at the same time and pick up your trash and dont act childish.

Cop Told us it was cool if we meet there BUT:
1.Dont turn the music up
2.BEHAVE

So lets make this Happen and dont get us Kicked out :goodjob:

Reason we got kicked out from other place is because the people at the little church community center complained.

ftp
08-20-2010, 10:09 AM
that could be a cool spot if all the teenagers would stop trying to impress everybody with their non-existent drift/burnout skills. After my truck almost got hit by one of those morons i quit going.

superdoughboy4
08-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Sounds like a place for all of the little kiddies to join and play in their little sandbox called a public/private parking lot.
Honestly does not sound appealing, listening to what happened before. And no doubt, stuff like that will happen simply because the little children here in Atlanta that own any kind of car decide that when they're on the road, they automatically earn a super-speed racing license and make their roads how they live their life; "a quarter mile at a time". Rofl at that dumb shit.
Fast and the Furious kiddos.

SonicBoss
08-28-2010, 10:29 PM
>RL...
>the funny antics/fights/random acts of stupidity are the main reason I go to car meets...maybe it's just me but ppl doing dumb shit is great entertainment

>G.C
>x2 on that. all those are part of the car scene. if you don't like it, then gtfooooooooo!!!

Look, guys, things like fights, burnouts, racing, loud music may all be part of the scene, but it's things like that which will get you guys chased off again. The property managers were the ones who made me get rid of you the first time. I honestly don't think they know you're back, but if stupid, dangerous stuff keeps happening, they'll find out, and probably make me chase you guys off again.

Don't get me wrong: I WANT you guys to have a fun SAFE place to hang out, but once the property managers step in, my hands are tied.

Realistically, my biggest gripes are that the loud cars make it REALLY hard for us to hear orders being placed, the loud music makes some of my family-oriented guests uncomfortable, the trash is just ridiculous (even though that part of the parking lot isn't my responsibility, when all the trash has blown down into my lot the next morning, it IS my responsibility), and the burn-outs/racing creates an unsafe environment for my guests, my employees, and you all.

As long as you guys can keep things safe, and non-destructive, I would imagine the property managers will let you keep coming, but it seems to be getting worse every time, and I don't think they're going to wait for someone to drive over a tree this time before they kick you out.

I'd hate to see you guys go again, so hopefully some of the idiots will go away, so the rest of you can enjoy yourselves, and the atmosphere!

h22civic09
08-29-2010, 01:36 AM
i followed my boy up that way for the first time and checked yall out. not bad at all, nothing like ive heard. had a few loud ones but overall pretty easy going. yall some cool folks on that side of town so ill probably be back. :)

RL...
08-29-2010, 01:48 AM
>RL...
>the funny antics/fights/random acts of stupidity are the main reason I go to car meets...maybe it's just me but ppl doing dumb shit is great entertainment

>G.C
>x2 on that. all those are part of the car scene. if you don't like it, then gtfooooooooo!!!

Look, guys, things like fights, burnouts, racing, loud music may all be part of the scene, but it's things like that which will get you guys chased off again. The property managers were the ones who made me get rid of you the first time. I honestly don't think they know you're back, but if stupid, dangerous stuff keeps happening, they'll find out, and probably make me chase you guys off again.

Don't get me wrong: I WANT you guys to have a fun SAFE place to hang out, but once the property managers step in, my hands are tied.

Realistically, my biggest gripes are that the loud cars make it REALLY hard for us to hear orders being placed, the loud music makes some of my family-oriented guests uncomfortable, the trash is just ridiculous (even though that part of the parking lot isn't my responsibility, when all the trash has blown down into my lot the next morning, it IS my responsibility), and the burn-outs/racing creates an unsafe environment for my guests, my employees, and you all.

As long as you guys can keep things safe, and non-destructive, I would imagine the property managers will let you keep coming, but it seems to be getting worse every time, and I don't think they're going to wait for someone to drive over a tree this time before they kick you out.

I'd hate to see you guys go again, so hopefully some of the idiots will go away, so the rest of you can enjoy yourselves, and the atmosphere!

Thanks for the info. It is unfortunate that people can't act mature...

lovinmydodge
09-01-2010, 08:08 PM
see here is the issue for me in this case tho, I don't have an import, I do audio systems, this is the PERFECT place for me to demo my vehicle.

its unfortunate that the truck is too loud for most people's comfort. but.

I will continue to come out, once the truck is finished, and I will be giving people demo's.

hopefully it won't be to much of a problem but thats just part of the scene as well.

if its too much and the cops get called, i'll cut it down.

SonicBoss
10-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Thanks, whoever stole my Marilyn Monroe poster. The bathrooms will be locked on meet nights from now on.

Lately, things have been getting too rowdy on my lot during meets. My people have asked nicely for things to settle down, but they get ignored. If that continues, the meets at my store will come to an end.

I know there are some responsible adults in your crowd. It falls to you guys to keep the morons in check.

I'm all for you guys having a place to chill, but things are starting to get out of hand, and I can't allow that to continue.

-Bryon

UpSideDownDesi
10-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Bryon, i would advice to rent a cop for thursday nites. Maybe not every, but everyother to keep people in check (like they used to get hired in last meets). This meet is fun an chill, but i think it has hit rock bottom with immaturity of the crowd there.

Sunny

SonicBoss
10-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Bryon, i would advice to rent a cop for thursday nites. Maybe not every, but everyother to keep people in check (like they used to get hired in last meets). This meet is fun an chill, but i think it has hit rock bottom with immaturity of the crowd there.

Sunny

Sunny,

That's a great idea.
The only problem is that I don't make enough off you guys to cover the cost of a cop.
I really don't mind you guys hanging out, but I can't lose money on it.
Thursday nights don't really bring me that much extra income, considering how many families and other regular guests won't come here while you guys are here.

All I'm asking is that people chill out, especially when you're down here at Sonic.
I have a business to run, and the rowdiness on my lot makes it hard to do that.

-Bryon

Black4DrEK
10-01-2010, 05:08 PM
The meets are ok..

Except the whole Pep rally looking, high school Jacked up truck, bullshit going on!!

WOW

but ehh that wont stop. There are always folks like that!

96ej8
10-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Dont know why people are stupid and listen to those rednecks in the trucks telling them to burnout.

C.Smock
10-04-2010, 08:27 AM
shit has gotten crazy, we need to just run off the rednecks, they were pretty much the down fall last time as well...

also saw a guy walking around smoking a blunt last week .... interesting

black_e92
10-09-2010, 10:18 AM
I hear there is a meet on Saturdays now as well since the BP P.Hill meet is shutdown...

JdM_EJ2
10-10-2010, 10:41 AM
shit has gotten crazy, we need to just run off the rednecks, they were pretty much the down fall last time as well...

also saw a guy walking around smoking a blunt last week .... interesting

i used to see you all the time on 120 or riverside and you shit is slow as fuck
just sayin...

Hatmanafro
10-10-2010, 10:38 PM
just sayin...

OUUCH
haha

atlshawdyfasho
10-11-2010, 09:33 PM
im sure theres alot of illegal shit going on at those meets, such as speeding, wreckless driving. improper vehicle height, littering, DTP etc etc.

why are gonna post some shitup like that as if the cops arent already on our ass enough. go ahead and tell everyone all the other shit you seen.....*coughsnitchcough*

C.Smock
10-12-2010, 08:30 AM
just sayin...

hey your cool!

and you drive wut???:idb:

GTFO

C.Smock
10-12-2010, 08:33 AM
im sure theres alot of illegal shit going on at those meets, such as speeding, wreckless driving. improper vehicle height, littering, DTP etc etc.

why are gonna post some shitup like that as if the cops arent already on our ass enough. go ahead and tell everyone all the other shit you seen.....*coughsnitchcough*

Point is meets going to shit, if there is to remain a meet the bullshit needs to go away

your prolly the one smoking the blunt, keep the shit at home dude!!!!! :goodjob:

sTeadFasT
10-12-2010, 10:46 AM
If this shit ever clears up, post up. Until then I'll be staying home.

Before stupid shit would be going on...but now it's just on a totally different level.

atlshawdyfasho
10-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Point is meets going to shit, if there is to remain a meet the bullshit needs to go away

your prolly the one smoking the blunt, keep the shit at home dude!!!!! :goodjob:

i smoke tires and rice like your whip

C.Smock
10-14-2010, 09:12 AM
i smoke tires and rice like your whip

dude thats awesome! i wish i could be just like you :(

JDM_HmongBoy
10-14-2010, 11:02 AM
So is there a meet today?

C.Smock
10-14-2010, 11:16 AM
yes sirr

yota06
10-14-2010, 12:13 PM
i like slow supra's (atlshawdy)

C.Smock
10-14-2010, 12:28 PM
i like slow supra's (atlshawdy)

auto n/a?

yota06
10-14-2010, 12:33 PM
^not sure , just saw him giving u a hard time so thought i would join in. i met you at the sunday chruch show , i have the black bmw m3

stillaneon
10-14-2010, 12:42 PM
i like slow supras too. And slow M3's :P

yota06
10-14-2010, 12:44 PM
i like slow supras too. And slow M3's :P

man i think a n/a auto supra could beat my m3, what u think donnie???

4eyedbox
10-14-2010, 12:53 PM
man i think a n/a auto supra could beat my m3, what u think donnie???

I think you're a homosexual. Any arguement?

yota06
10-14-2010, 12:55 PM

god i love you, any argument?

yota06
10-14-2010, 12:57 PM
chad i think your jealous cause your m3 isnt as fast as my m3...........

4eyedbox
10-14-2010, 12:59 PM
you're right it was faster...

I had a flux capacitor and took it off before getting rid of the car

yota06
10-14-2010, 01:17 PM
i think i got ripped off then. no more holding hands for u bastard

stillaneon
10-14-2010, 01:41 PM

No arguing from me..

Raymond
10-14-2010, 01:47 PM
This is the you tube that was record:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=htcm56dre&aq=f

Some of you possible see this before!

Enjoy!

Welcome to Sonic Meet Thursday!

sTeadFasT
10-14-2010, 03:40 PM
man shut the fuck up. you drive a fucking automatic g35.. you don't know shit about cars....I don't see a reason for u to even go.

you're not gonna go cause people do stupid shit? park away from them, watch them. you won't get in trouble for watching

Hah somebody's butthurt that a person has an opinion? I can't even have a conversation with my friends when there are idiots in slow/loud ass cars that do fly-bys constantly and I have to watch my back from getting ran over. I was okay with Riverside before, the occasional burnout or fly-by was fine, whatever have a little laugh about it. But now we have burnout contests and all the stupid shit has multiplied. Just because this meet represents what you do with your life and someone criticizes it, doesn't mean you gotta freak out, man. Chill.

All I said is if this stuff chills out a bit, post on up and whether you care or not, I'll come on back. If you don't care then don't worry about it man, the post isn't directed to you.

What does my automatic G35 have to do with me having an interest in cars? Different people are in different situations man, why are you hatin'? It's not like I'm goin' around talkin' about how my autotragic G is the shit or anything, right?

97_c1vic
10-14-2010, 04:09 PM
man shut the fuck up. you drive a fucking automatic g35.. you don't know shit about cars....I don't see a reason for u to even go.

you're not gonna go cause people do stupid shit? park away from them, watch them. you won't get in trouble for watching

Lmfao! and what do you drive? Either a pos civic or integra I bet.

C.Smock
10-15-2010, 12:58 PM
^not sure , just saw him giving u a hard time so thought i would join in. i met you at the sunday chruch show , i have the black bmw m3

Oh hey whats up man

Haha preciate it!

Your cars nice btw!

JdM_EJ2
10-15-2010, 07:15 PM
hey your cool!

and you drive wut???:idb:

GTFOumm thanks really wasnt goin for the cool points but hey why not
...09 si my shit is slow too difference is i dont go up and down 120 thinkin im fuckin speed racer with your slow ass shit

SonicBoss
10-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Meets are done. Spread the word.
Not only have things become unsafe, but now I have the police knocking on my door.
I've heard several guests tell me they would not come back on Thursdays because of the crowds.
I'm done. No hard feelings, but the meets are not welcome here anymore.
Thanks to the people who tried to keep things civil and safe.

-Bryon

K20Z1
10-16-2010, 12:14 AM
stupid burn outs.....

*EFilliated*
10-16-2010, 01:53 AM
Wow fucking white people and there big ass trucks, and they have the balls to call Honda owners ricers, so much for having a good meet, later

Black4DrEK
10-16-2010, 01:59 AM
HAHAH

Yupp.... Them dumb White folk in the trucks ......

Damn Damn Damn

BlackDubs
10-16-2010, 07:37 AM
HAHAH

Yupp.... Them dumb White folk in the trucks ......

Damn Damn Damn

x100

JDM_HmongBoy
10-16-2010, 09:02 PM
so it is ture that the sonic riverside meets are done.

so where should the meet new location be?

sTeadFasT
10-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Who would've known this would happen?

Shame, but not really. Just want a place to have a meet without dumb people...

atlshawdyfasho
10-17-2010, 12:59 PM
Yeah your right I'm na auto.run me. My car will take a shit the size of a t78 on your hood.
when did POS riced out mazdas grow a pair to hate on a supra? U must be smokin crack homie.
Do you have the green neons to match your wheels and green apc seat covers?

SLy
10-19-2010, 12:43 AM
So any idea one when, where, or if there's gonna be another meet

rmeyer114
10-19-2010, 05:17 PM
fuckin rednecks......i hear theres a meet over at the walmart off 316 in collins hill thurs. @ 9

C.Smock
10-20-2010, 09:04 AM
also a saturday meet at the old walmart by 78 and 124

SLy
10-20-2010, 01:40 PM
How about a meet at discover mills

Raymond
10-20-2010, 02:15 PM
some time IC some car at Public on Sugarloaf right across from QT.

JDM_HmongBoy
10-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Car Meet over at the (Walmart) off 316 in collins hil Rd

630 Collins Hill Rd Lawrenceville, GA 30046

At the Wal-Mart, there is alot of parking and lights

SLy
10-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Gettin some valve covers for my uncle

n00bsrus
10-21-2010, 04:32 PM
who the hell keeps coming up with the locations for these meets? obviously these geniuses have never been to the collins hill walmart at around 9PM. THERE ARE ALWAYS LAWRENCEVILLE COPS OVER THERE YOU STUPID SONOFABITCH! it's right over by the fucking duplexes and meth labs. come the fuck on. yall must be retarded if you think you won't get harped on by the cops in the city of lawrenceville. I'm going to sonic and the damn "SONICBOSS" can suck my hypothetical balls. if i buy food or a drink from sonic, then i have the right to be there. Not only that, but sonic does not own that parking lot. Therefore, he has no right to call the cops on things happening on someone elses property. Perhaps if all you jackasses picked up your trash, avoiding being retarded and drinking 40's and smoking blunts in the parking lot, this would not be such a huge issue. And to all you little fuckheads who like to smoke your tires and drift around the parking lot, this whole delimma is your doing as well. If you want to be ricer faggots go to Road Atlanta and if you want to smoke tires, try going to the Year One car shows. They have an entire burnout competition JUST FOR YOU. and ohhhhh shit they even give you a trophy at the end.

chico78
10-21-2010, 04:44 PM
^^^^^^^truth^^^^^^^ Get em Bon Bon!!!

RL...
10-21-2010, 04:46 PM
who the hell keeps coming up with the locations for these meets? obviously these geniuses have never been to the collins hill walmart at around 9PM. THERE ARE ALWAYS LAWRENCEVILLE COPS OVER THERE YOU STUPID SONOFABITCH! it's right over by the fucking duplexes and meth labs. come the fuck on. yall must be retarded if you think you won't get harped on by the cops in the city of lawrenceville. I'm going to sonic and the damn "SONICBOSS" can suck my hypothetical balls. if i buy food or a drink from sonic, then i have the right to be there. Not only that, but sonic does not own that parking lot. Therefore, he has no right to call the cops on things happening on someone elses property. Perhaps if all you jackasses picked up your trash, avoiding being retarded and drinking 40's and smoking blunts in the parking lot, this would not be such a huge issue. And to all you little fuckheads who like to smoke your tires and drift around the parking lot, this whole delimma is your doing as well. If you want to be ricer faggots go to Road Atlanta and if you want to smoke tires, try going to the Year One car shows. They have an entire burnout competition JUST FOR YOU. and ohhhhh shit they even give you a trophy at the end.

1) who the fuck are you!?

2) I'll do fwd drifts, burnouts, smoke blunts, and drink 40's simultaneously what the fuck are you going to do about it!!!!

n00bsrus
10-21-2010, 05:02 PM

2) I'll do fwd drifts, burnouts, smoke blunts, and drink 40's simultaneously what the fuck are you going to do about it!!!!

1) Check member join date faggot.
2) I'll pop your shitty tires.

n00bsrus
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
^^^^^^^truth^^^^^^^ Get em Bon Bon!!!

fo sho! rofl. so who's going to sonic anyways? walmart is a horrible idea.

n00bsrus
10-21-2010, 05:13 PM
on another note, sonicboss, if you really ARE the store manager at that sonic, tell the cops to fuck off. it's not your property so it's not your concern. you're no one's baby sitter but your employees'.

NovaScotia
10-21-2010, 05:15 PM
fo sho! rofl. so who's going to sonic anyways? walmart is a horrible idea.

well damn... ill swing on by, mebe

JDM_HmongBoy
10-21-2010, 06:01 PM
AS LONG WE DO NOT DO BURNOUTS WE ARE OK AT WAL-MART,TO GO TO RIVERSIDE TO DO YOUR BURNOUTS, WALMART IS ONLY FOR A CLEAN CAR MEET

sTeadFasT
10-21-2010, 10:24 PM
All the ricer hoonage really was because of all the rednecks. Before the sudden influx of inbred people, the amount of burnouts and fly-bys were a hell of a lot less, still there, but a lot more tolerable. Definitely NOT as dangerous as before compared to what it became.

Anyway, cops aren't the problem when it comes to the meets anyway. Cops can cruise around and mean mug all they want, but really as long as nothing stupid/dangerous happens, I'm sure it'll be fine. We'll see how this pans out though.

1990Chevy350
10-22-2010, 12:51 AM
i have a good location which is only about 10 min out from lawrenceville in bethlehem right off 316... i mean ppl come all over the metro area so it really isnt "out of the way" but the new target , petsmart publix parking lot off highway 81 and 316 its nearly a perfect place.. because target closes pretty early and as does petsmart.. the parking lot is a good size and winder cops dont really go over there to much and they arent nearly as bad as the cops in lawrenceville.. but if yall want to try it out i think it is a good idea.. its lots of open spaces.. if i can get the word out alot i will. it just seems like walmart is gonna be to much of a hassle with a bunch of customers steady coming in.. they might get pissed which will cause more attention.. if anyone wants to ride over to the target area and petsmart take a look and see what u think.. maybe we can get a good spot and make it last this time..

98blackcivic
10-22-2010, 12:53 AM
yea we do need the wide open spaces for more burnouts...+4

SonicBoss
10-26-2010, 03:44 PM

on another note, sonicboss, if you really ARE the store manager at that sonic, tell the cops to fuck off. it's not your property so it's not your concern. you're no one's baby sitter but your employees'.

Thanks for your kind remarks. I think I'm going to have to pass on sucking your balls, though.

No, I'm not the store manager. I'm the owner, and actually, it IS my concern. The meets are driving away my regular customers for one thing, and the property management were the ones who told me to end your meets before. I'm pretty sure they haven't figured out you're back yet, but I'd be happy to call them up, and explain that you're going to be here anyway, and that they can "suck your balls." They have given me the right and authority to have you removed from the property. They want you here even less than I do.

I personally don't care what you guys do. You can destroy your tires, engines, minds, lives, whatever, but not at the expense of my business, and not next to my store anymore. I'm sure the businesses around me would agree completely. I wonder how wonderful the execs at Quik-Trip feel about not being able to sell gas on Thursday because you guys have your cars parked in front of all of their pumps?

Try, if you'd like, but I promise you, this will not end in your favor. Show up if you like, but expect to be told to leave by Gwinnett County every time until you get tired of wasting your gas and time to prove whatever point you're trying to prove. I didn't just go into business yesterday. I do know what I'm talking about, and I do have the authority to have you removed every single time you show up.

You are welcome to come out, and eat, but understand this: If you want to come here to cause trouble, I will have you removed.

I know you've been told all your life that you can do anything you want if you try hard enough, and that you are a special person destined for greatness...every kid these days gets told that. I promise you that this is not a fight you will win. Try if you'd like, but I wonder how many times Gwinnett County will ask you to leave before they just show up writing tickets for loitering?

Hopefully, I've cleared up a few minor misconceptions for you.

I really hope you guys can find a new venue where they don't mind the trash, noise, burnouts, and reckless driving, but it will not be here. Thanks, and have a great Thursday night.

sksakaoreo
10-27-2010, 07:58 AM
^lol

Apex i ITR
10-27-2010, 02:47 PM
So basically act like grownup responsible fucking adults patronage the establishment and maybe GCPD won't have to be called out........sounds like a plan to me.

gforce71
10-27-2010, 04:54 PM
lol, this thread is full of shit. Riverside is dead thanks to all the ricers and rednecks. get over it. the meet infront of kohls won't work either because kohls is still open when people start showing up. the cops are not the problem. its the dumb people giving them a reason for the cops to talk to you. if you just park and act like a normal person they WILL leave you alone. honestly them being there keeps the meets chill. so everyone grow up and maybe we can keep a meet spot for a little bit.

kthxbye

300eg
10-27-2010, 06:15 PM

bitch you shouldn't be talking.. you're the one laying your truck on ground, scraping and shit. it's a fucking piece of shit.

LOL @ the dude that keeps posting the khol's parking lot address.. dumbest idea. publix was the best parking lot, noone bothered us til someone broke a window.

ChnkyLao
10-27-2010, 09:34 PM
i have a good location which is only about 10 min out from lawrenceville in bethlehem right off 316... i mean ppl come all over the metro area so it really isnt "out of the way" but the new target , petsmart publix parking lot off highway 81 and 316 its nearly a perfect place.. because target closes pretty early and as does petsmart.. the parking lot is a good size and winder cops dont really go over there to much and they arent nearly as bad as the cops in lawrenceville.. but if yall want to try it out i think it is a good idea.. its lots of open spaces.. if i can get the word out alot i will. it just seems like walmart is gonna be to much of a hassle with a bunch of customers steady coming in.. they might get pissed which will cause more attention.. if anyone wants to ride over to the target area and petsmart take a look and see what u think.. maybe we can get a good spot and make it last this time..

tried it target manager asked us to move

B's beemer
10-28-2010, 01:43 PM
lol @ sonic boss too funny!

atlshawdyfasho
10-29-2010, 12:17 AM
these kids trash every parking lot they stop in. Now I see why the cops chase us out of every fuckin spot.

Faust
10-30-2010, 12:25 AM
you guys should pic someone anonymous to scope whos trippin, take pics of them with their car, and/or plates, and if they continue to act an ass and the cops come... Give em the pic with the plates or info, trust they wont EVER come to the meets doing that again. Especially after all of the tickets... This way everyone doesnt suffer, the cops will know whos tripin, and keep an eye on their plates... And as far as trash, ask if someone could bring trash bags, or tell em to keep their food in the cars... Doubt it will work, but whats there to lose?

98blackcivic
11-07-2010, 08:04 PM
so where we meeting this thursday?

lillopov08
11-07-2010, 08:08 PM
PUBLIX

The Hedgehog
11-07-2010, 09:56 PM
publix was the best parking lot, noone bothered us til someone broke a window.

Seriously????

This sounds just like the same bullshit we dealt with in Ft. Myers all the time. The ricers and rednecks will always follow you, you can't avoid it. However, you can tell them to get the fuck out. Enough people do it, they stop coming, that's what we always did. It sucks because I want to make the drive and actually meet people, but I keep hearing about the same old bullshit that I dealt with long enough back in Florida. Sounds like you guys need to stop having meets for a few weeks, then get back to a regular schedule.

Just my thoughts. I would however like to eventually get out and meet some people.

AnthonyF
11-07-2010, 10:07 PM

Ask the cop for spike strips?

No, that's not a joke. I haven't attended a RS meet b/c I just can't take the stupidity anymore.

-Ant.

lillopov08
11-07-2010, 10:11 PM
thursday meet is at publix.. rednecks will be told to leave.. riverside was shut down because of them, they came to collins hill meet bitching about how riverside got shut down

AnthonyF
11-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Maybe if I had a nice car i'd prob come out...it's too cold for the bike..and I don't want to be wearing my full leathers for a couple hours squeaking around. lol

-Ant.

lillopov08
11-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Maybe if I had a nice car i'd prob come out...it's too cold for the bike..and I don't want to be wearing my full leathers for a couple hours squeaking around. lol

-Ant.

i ride my bike to the meet... but i do live like 2 miles from it lol

AnthonyF
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
^yeah.......Im a bit further north than you. Honestly, I have the clothing to tolerate the weather, it's just hanging out there in full leathers when no1 else is. lol One day i'll have a new car.

-Ant.

Hatmanafro
11-07-2010, 10:56 PM
was there anybody even at publix?..

1sickz31
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
where is the meet tonight publix?

1sickz31
11-11-2010, 07:55 PM
bump i need to know asap

lovinmydodge
11-13-2010, 11:51 PM
just an FYI it wasn't the rednecks that got us run out of Riverside...

THE burnouts were a problem yes. However, it was the fights that broke out several times, along side many people being VERY RUDE to the employee's at Sonic.

If you look, the "rednecks", were all parked side by side, in the parking spots. correctly, they also never brought any fights to the meet. Never started fights, and never actually fought...

The people actually doing the burn outs... were also NOT rednecks.....

they were however making what you all were doing IE burnouts... ALOT more safe and organized, They were stopping ppl, making sure the road ways were clear, before someone would burn out, keeping the amount of burnouts down, and keeping idiots such as the black guys in the Caprice's doing 40 mph burnouts into a crowd of ppl.....

I know a few times I cause cops to come out because my trucks audio system is very loud.... I have the gold truck with the wall of 2 18's. and the speakers in the truck bed..

None the less.... the issue is that you have people coming to an event like this, who feel their vehicle is a street racing vehicle. They get in a LARGE crowd of young people and feel they need to burn the tries on their car to prove how powerful their vehicle is....

all the while causing serious danger to those around it. *(at least my vehicle is just noisy and only damages MY own personal hearing.)

if you truly feel that a specific group of people were the cause... it would be EVERY person who attends this event. because everyone in the parking lot is there to gather... without a permit... and are ALL considered to be loitering...

just food for thought.

lillopov08
11-14-2010, 09:12 AM
just an FYI it wasn't the rednecks that got us run out of Riverside...

THE burnouts were a problem yes. However, it was the fights that broke out several times, along side many people being VERY RUDE to the employee's at Sonic.

If you look, the "rednecks", were all parked side by side, in the parking spots. correctly, they also never brought any fights to the meet. Never started fights, and never actually fought...

The people actually doing the burn outs... were also NOT rednecks.....

they were however making what you all were doing IE burnouts... ALOT more safe and organized, They were stopping ppl, making sure the road ways were clear, before someone would burn out, keeping the amount of burnouts down, and keeping idiots such as the black guys in the Caprice's doing 40 mph burnouts into a crowd of ppl.....

I know a few times I cause cops to come out because my trucks audio system is very loud.... I have the gold truck with the wall of 2 18's. and the speakers in the truck bed..

None the less.... the issue is that you have people coming to an event like this, who feel their vehicle is a street racing vehicle. They get in a LARGE crowd of young people and feel they need to burn the tries on their car to prove how powerful their vehicle is....

all the while causing serious danger to those around it. *(at least my vehicle is just noisy and only damages MY own personal hearing.)

if you truly feel that a specific group of people were the cause... it would be EVERY person who attends this event. because everyone in the parking lot is there to gather... without a permit... and are ALL considered to be loitering...

just food for thought.

lololol, man fuck outta here. the redneck "hosting" the burnouts almost cried like a bitch because someone STEPPED on his foot and he tried to fight them.

fuck rednecks doing at a CAR MEET? theres a few mud pits down the street

wanggsticky
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
lololol, man fuck outta here. the redneck "hosting" the burnouts almost cried like a bitch because someone STEPPED on his foot and he tried to fight them.

fuck rednecks doing at a CAR MEET? theres a few mud pits down the street

I am not a red neck, but why the hell can't a red neck come to a meet? wtf? This isn't a god damn black, mexican, or non red neck party. everybody is invited, just not the BS

1sickz31
11-15-2010, 04:01 AM
where is the meet this week

lovinmydodge
11-15-2010, 09:05 PM
lol people got in fights over just as stupid stuff there as well.. I myself am not a redneck, but at the same time the issues I have is that its always someone elses fault...

funny the "import" crowd is so quick to say shit about the "redneck" crowd.... when was it not but 10 years ago the import crowd were fighting to make a stake on the automotive scene in the us...?

the issue that you all have is they took the "street" scene and made it organized. They took you guys doing burnouts in a crowd, and made it safe, They actually wore safety vests. and kept people out of the front of a vehicle driven by most of the 16 something's you guys are..

Learn from your mistakes don't keep just carting them around and blow it off on someone else..

how many people from the "redneck" scene do burnouts.... maybe 1-2...

How many people did burnouts...? 10-20-30? curious you ignore those because you are quick to ignore your own "click" but point out the other people and claim it was them...

if thats YOUR scene.... then it won't last long.. as it hasn't being that you're not intelligent enough to figure out when and when not to act stupid out and about..

most of the time I often laugh at most of you. you pull in a parking lot, and say the same thing to the same people. then do reckless things and say its someone elses fault..

your ignorance doesn't make it true!

DinanM3atl
11-18-2010, 10:15 PM
Well tonight was interesting to say the least... lawdy.

tK FuRy
11-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Well tonight was interesting to say the least... lawdy.

I still feel so bad for those 2 guys :(

98blackcivic
11-18-2010, 11:42 PM
i heard some shit went down...but idk if my boy was just yanking my chain

RsonGt3's
11-19-2010, 09:58 AM
i heard some shit went down...but idk if my boy was just yanking my chain
His not some dude was tryin to be cool and jumped over the side walk with his truck and ramed into one of the cleanest oldschool vw's in gwinnett and an sti the video is on youtube shit was crazy :no:

C.Smock
11-19-2010, 10:21 AM
damn "imports" jumping curbs... lol never the rednecks eh?? lolol

BB1_Luda
11-19-2010, 10:29 AM
wow...
I am glad I didnt go.

rmeyer114
11-19-2010, 10:43 AM
me to...fuckin rednecks ruin that meet

JDM_HmongBoy
11-19-2010, 11:02 AM
We are tying to start a new location near Winder soon, I AM SICK of the GWINNETT meets. I try to start the Collins Hill 316 meet of month ago but it fail. So let see what will happen.

rmeyer114
11-19-2010, 11:05 AM
im down to come out to winder im not far from there at all

JDM_HmongBoy
11-19-2010, 11:11 AM
im down to come out to winder im not far from there at all

yep

96ej8
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
lol people got in fights over just as stupid stuff there as well.. I myself am not a redneck, but at the same time the issues I have is that its always someone elses fault...

funny the "import" crowd is so quick to say shit about the "redneck" crowd.... when was it not but 10 years ago the import crowd were fighting to make a stake on the automotive scene in the us...?

the issue that you all have is they took the "street" scene and made it organized. They took you guys doing burnouts in a crowd, and made it safe, They actually wore safety vests. and kept people out of the front of a vehicle driven by most of the 16 something's you guys are..

Learn from your mistakes don't keep just carting them around and blow it off on someone else..

How many people did burnouts...? 10-20-30? curious you ignore those because you are quick to ignore your own "click" but point out the other people and claim it was them...

if thats YOUR scene.... then it won't last long.. as it hasn't being that you're not intelligent enough to figure out when and when not to act stupid out and about..

most of the time I often laugh at most of you. you pull in a parking lot, and say the same thing to the same people. then do reckless things and say its someone elses fault..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glPJFqSukg

look what happen yesterday. stupid rednecks!:taun:

C.Smock
11-19-2010, 01:19 PM
^he was there and i think got a ticket for his system lol

John@TA
11-19-2010, 06:58 PM
I've already seen the youtube of this.

People wonder why the Gwinnett meets always get broken up....

sTeadFasT
11-20-2010, 01:43 AM

I don't know if I've been around long enough, but the whole imports trying to make a stake in the automotive scene is not what theses guys are doing. They are doing this just for the sake of taking over. They like to have that feeling "yeah we're shitting on these ricer kids in their hondas". They're not there to make it big in the automotive scene, are you joking me? They're there just to do what rednecks do best, just plain old stupid crazy shit.

And before you judge me, I know those guys personally. They didn't wear those high visibility jackets for safety, they couldn't give two shits about safety, they do it just because it's fun. Those glow sticks just made things a little crazier and more out of hand. They couldn't give a rat's ass bout order. I know this as I used to be friends with the a portion of them, but that was until all this began to happen.

In the redneck scene, burnouts fly bys, blaring systems, wreckless driving, attempt "drifts", are FAR more abundant than in the import scene. Also, to me, a lot more dangerous. So if you're trying to say the ricer shit that is done by the import scene is far worse than the ricer shit done by rednecks, you are far mistaken. And as I've said, before you judge me, I've been there.

Aside from all of that, the shit that happened last night was completely unacceptable. Stupid shit would go on at Riverside, but as far as my experience there, nothing completely dangerous. Of course there are a few instances, but what happened last night was far beyond anything that I've seen (also includes the past few months or weeks since this random influx of the rednecks). The cars are trashed, but somebody definitely could have easily been killed. Easily.

1990Chevy350
11-23-2010, 10:47 AM
^^agree.. no one is saying the dumb ricers doing burnouts aren't idiots as well.. because they are.. and if you didnt notice we werent just talking about rednecks.. we are against everyone who comes up here doing dumb shit.. yes the little ricers that love to clutch kick and burn out and destroy their cars are dumb as hell.. but the latest focus happened to be on the drunk/high/reFUCKINGtarded redneck who decides to take a street truck and show us an early preview of monster jams ... this isnt the ga dome shit pusher keep ur fucking car in the parking spot until u leave.... this is not for REDNECKS its for everyone .... i say we just have some cops up at whatever spot we decide to make the "meet" around and have them understand we are trying to get a well delvoped mature group together to have meets so any dumbasses doing retarded shit just need to be removed. dont make everyone else suffer for their stupidity.... .... AND IM SPENT...

jr4mny
11-26-2010, 02:31 AM
^word.

EKteknoMunkey
12-03-2010, 03:20 AM
all i know is that meets in winder will be pretty much a no show just like those toys'r'us meets near the mall of GA. I really laughed my ass off when i literally saw a row or should i say a group of people sitting in a circle which looked like they were holding hands and singing kumbaya LMFAO funniest shit ever.

5hAd0w
12-04-2010, 06:37 PM
haha i remember this!!!!

all i know is that meets in winder will be pretty much a no show just like those toys'r'us meets near the mall of GA. I really laughed my ass off when i literally saw a row or should i say a group of people sitting in a circle which looked like they were holding hands and singing kumbaya LMFAO funniest shit ever.

eggplant
12-23-2010, 10:29 PM
If i could have people get back to me, and it was not too far, I have pull in the Wendey's in loganville.

claybird
12-26-2010, 03:16 PM
Dude, explain WHY I would revv my shit? If Im not mistaken, Im burning clutch right??? So if its an Auto, that would fuck my tranny right?)

Did no one catch this?

claybird
12-26-2010, 03:31 PM

Hahaha I like ur style

lovinmydodge
12-27-2010, 09:08 PM
THIS IS ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5AQVu4h_E

sikchevy91
12-29-2010, 02:51 PM
aight im new to diz site... soo wut happened to the BP meet??

Faust
12-30-2010, 09:41 AM
I caught it, why whats the deal?
Did no one catch this?

Faust
12-30-2010, 10:05 AM
You know what, seriously, Im beginning to think the enthusiasts scene in Lawrenceville sucks, and all because of folks here do more bitchin than organizing. Then theres the assholes who are lookin to start and talk shit to complete strangers about bullshit, braggin about their cars, uncivilized mofos who cant hold a simple convo without saying "Fuck" in every sentence. Bitchin bitchin bitchin ass people. Theres a time and place for everything man jeez, for once I just wanna get a civilized meet started without someone talkin trash about my car or me!!! I would like to ask a question WITHOUT the rediculous remarks that follow, so you know more about cars than me WHOOPTEE FUCKIN DOO!!! Im sorry I wasnt born a mechanic, my Mom didnt work on cars, and I didnt know anyone who knew anything about cars, I grew up in a burned out ghetto ass hood, and the only thing I had to learn was how to rob cheat and steal my whole life, so fuck a car! I just got into the enthusiast thing a few years ago BEFORE I EVEN HEARD OF A FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE, I was always into Imports, BECAUSE I LIKE THEM!!! My car may not look like shit to anyone on this site, but dammit I paid for it, I like my car because its nothing like anything I see on here! Cookie cutter Hondas, Acuras, and rich ass young dudes with a shitload of time on their hands. I work for a living, so I get to my car when I have time. I have to drive it to work everyday, so regular maintenance from wear and tear is a normal thing. I dont get any help, I do all the work myself, and I dont know shit about fabrication and mods. I dont know the savvy, I dont go to the track, and I hate reading numbers so I honestly know jack shit about DYNO!!! But so what? I love to see rides hooked up and tuned, I love the sound of a turbo setup, even the exhaust of a muscle car, what dude doesnt? But this crap in between? Its tiring, I used to race in florida, now I cant break the speed limit in LAME ASS GEORGIA because of all the grannies that still have a license, not to mention young slow ass beginner drivers (neither here nor there) But this is the way the state is so I have to deal, but fuck, do you have to make it worse than it already is with the excess cryin? (END RANT)

The Hedgehog
01-04-2011, 11:00 PM
THIS IS ALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5AQVu4h_E
What's sad, is this video made it down to a Ft. Myers, FL site before I saw it here. They asked me if I knew the people, and I was fortunate in saying "No." This is why you guys can't have meets.

gksciontc
01-06-2011, 01:20 AM
The only way to get a good meet with out the dumb F*#$ burnout, racing in the parking lot is...hate to say it but is to get a cop. We did out in Phoenix Az and keep the dumb f$*# out. Look at the Varsity meets.

NOTE: TO EVERYONE THAT DOES THIS STUPID SHIT.
Its really not that cool! Any thing with a motor and tires can do a burn out, or race it. lets face they have lawnmower racing. Think you car is fast take it to the track. Atlanta has everything you need! Drifting, drag racing, track days, auto crossing, pick one and show up and show off for everyone.

black_e92
01-10-2011, 06:43 PM
I hear people are still going to this Sonic meet...

On_Her_Face
01-11-2011, 08:21 PM
I hear people are still going to this Sonic meet...

Yep, I only drive through it now, never stop. The cars have gotten worse lol.

98blackcivic
01-12-2011, 10:45 PM
yo yo yo yo whats going down tomorrow night????

are yall scared of the cold???
ur lowered cars and fancy lips are gonna scrape all the ice off the rd we need u!

Tech5
01-14-2011, 11:05 AM
yo yo yo yo whats going down tomorrow night????

are yall scared of the cold???
ur lowered cars and fancy lips are gonna scrape all the ice off the rd we need u!

Can I drive my Dodge Ram (gray color) to the meet and park next to a STI or VW?

UpSideDownDesi
01-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Lets play Jeopardy....

I bring my raised Z71, wear my construction job clothes, drink the cheapest beer on shelf while directing people to "burnout lane" and act cool as I tell them to light them up while 100 people stand within 10ft of the car.

Who am i?

This is a pefect example of meet going from 1 of the best to shittiest around.