PDA

View Full Version : Car will not start...PLEASE IA HELP ME!!!!

PiGeOn
06-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Okay...here are the facts...i just swapped in an obd2 jdm d15b into a 96 honda civic ex...i got it up and running and it was driving fine for about a week...but now it just wont start...i checked everything...spark...fuel...and timing...i just dont know whats wrong with it...i even checked the main relay...and its fine...the motor has brand new spark plugs and wire...IA please help...

hadouken
06-24-2010, 01:05 PM
check the fuses.. its what was wrong with mine.. im local if u need help i could come by and help 770-601-8503

PiGeOn
06-24-2010, 01:10 PM
yea forgot to mention i checked all the fuses also...

hondaxpurt
06-24-2010, 01:46 PM
check compression. have you sprayed carb cleaner in intake while trying to start it up? if it runs you have a fuel problem, possible injectors

PiGeOn
06-24-2010, 04:27 PM
iono car is wierd...the car will start up for about .5 secs...and shut off right away...thats on the first turn to try and start it up...other then that car will not come on if i keep trying...please any info will help...but ill check compression...

dohc4.6sc
06-24-2010, 06:50 PM
iono car is wierd...the car will start up for about .5 secs...and shut off right away...thats on the first turn to try and start it up...other then that car will not come on if i keep trying...please any info will help...but ill check compression...

tps

PiGeOn
06-24-2010, 07:04 PM
okay i check fuel...spark...and timing...everything is good...but if i spray starter fluid...then it will crank and stay on if i keep the throttle open and keep spraying...please lmk...

PiGeOn
06-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Still need help...i have done everything...i checked compression and everything is fine...spark and fuel is there...changed out main relay...and still car wont start...but if i spray starter fluid into the throttle body...the car will start and run as long as i keep spraying starter fluid...is it a sensor problem...please HELP...

preferredduck
07-01-2010, 12:28 AM
if it runs on fluid i would ask how long the mktkr sat before you used it? could be carbon on a sensor or the injectors are old and don't want to work right or are clogged. check them and clean them.

Thegrizz
07-22-2010, 11:15 AM
So it is getting spark?