PDA

View Full Version : FS: Compustar 2way Car alarm

Ajdgotskillz
06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
hey fellow IA members im selling a used alarm setup that was on my car its the 2way compustar pager alarm its a great alarm here are some of its features that i found on the compustar website on this specific model number is 2w900fmr!!!Im looking to sell this alarm for $125.00 cash no trades plz thanks!

Siren/Horn Mute:
Silences the siren and horn output to eliminate chirps upon lock/unlock.
Valet:
Turns off all alarm and remote start features(if equipped) - also known as service mode.
Timer start:
Activates remote start every 3 or 1.5 hours for a 24 hour cycle.
Turbo timer:
Keeps the engine running for up to 4 minutes upon exiting the vehicle (remote start models only).
Passive arming/locking: Automatically lock/arms 30 seconds after unlock
2nd car operation:
Allows one remote to control two separate vehicles.
Lock:
Lock and arm the system by tapping the lock button
Unlock:
Unlock and disarm the system by tapping the unlock button.
Trunk release:
Pop the trunk by holding the trunk button for 2.5 seconds.
Remote start:
Remote start the vehicle by holding the start button for 2.5 seconds.
Panic/Car find:
Activate the siren and horn to locate the vehicle.
• Vehicle Temperature and Battery Voltage displayed on remote LCD
• Color LCD with CompuGlow backlight
• Run-time countdown
• Clock display
• Programmable remote start time
• Built in Turbo timer feature
• Uses standard AA battery

This classic CompuStar design has been a long time favorite. This remote is one of the most proven models available. It received a facelift in late 2008 adding some features such as vehicle temperature display and vehicle voltage display. The range is up to 3000 feet with 900MHz FM technology. Some of the basic features include a lifetime system warranty, CompuGlow backlight, run-time countdown, keyless entry, trunk release, remote start, auxiliary outputs and much much more.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE START ALARM IT IS JUST THE ALARM WITH THE 2WAY PAGER!
If you are interested in this alarm let me know via email or on my celly at 678-907-4308 my name is AJ These alarm goes for almost 300 brand new!! You can also add on features like glass sensor, proximity sensor, tilt sensor, to fully protect your ride!

http://i49.tinypic.com/mwqntw.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/vkk0k.jpg