PDA

View Full Version : need some help

kilpatty43
11-08-2005, 10:33 PM
im helping plan relay for life here in milledgeville and im also in charge of making goodie bags for all the team captains...i need hopeful / inspirational movie quotes...can yall post some up for me?

The Yousef
11-08-2005, 10:37 PM
some qoutes from 'the shawshank redemption'

Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't get that from you... Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
Red: I played a mean harmonica as a younger man. Lost interest in it though. Didn't make much sense in here
Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget.
Red: Forget?
Andy Dufresne: Forget that... there are places in this world that aren't made out of stone, and that there's something inside that they can't get to ,and that they can't touch. It's yours.
Red: What're you talking about?
Andy Dufresne: Hope.

--Red: [reading a note left by Andy] Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

The Yousef
11-08-2005, 10:38 PM
okay....i'm a geek but i like this one too...from independence day:

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

EX-Svic
11-08-2005, 10:42 PM
its easier if you do a search on a search engine , ive helped someone do this before and found good stuff when i did a seach ......Peace

The Yousef
11-08-2005, 10:45 PM
i got most of mine from www.imdb.com

do a search for a movie...then on the right hand side click on memorable qoutes

kilpatty43
11-08-2005, 10:46 PM
these quotes are going to be given to cancer survivors and their families so they need to be meaningful to their situation

AznTraitor
11-09-2005, 08:50 AM
yeah I got one for you....

"do your own work, you're only cheating yourself and it's more rewarding in the end..."

and try www.google.com or www.imdb.com

make sure if you are gonna help plan something and/or in charge of a particular task that you can do it before accepting.