PDA

View Full Version : Z32 Tail Light Concept......

hit5ive
06-22-2010, 02:48 AM
I live in Greensboro but travel to Atlanta often so I'm usually on here browsing. I have been a fan of the Z32 for a very long time and now own a 93 N/A. Like everyone else I've searched the net for performance parts and cosmetic upgrades also. Right now my car is my daily driver and I want to keep it clean and tasteful. Which is the complete opposite of how I would build a drift/race car. Anyway, the tail lights i've found are horrible. The only ones that seem acceptable are the jdm tails. I want something very clean but different.....

http://forums.nicoclub.com/images/spacer.gifhttp://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll271/hit5ive/tailconcept.jpg

Pretty much what I imagine is a single smoked lens instead of the 3 len design. The round led lights and the 3rd brake light will all be placed behind this lens, similar to the tail lights of a G37. I in no way have the money or the knowledge to create this design, but other people may like the idea and make a few prototypes. Who knows...I was bored and now I'm sharing my idea.

So time for feedback, I know I suck at photoshop.........

Me86Rob
06-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Guy on youtube put G35 tails in his Z32. EPIC fail. Looks awful. So awful, he decided to go ahead and put some G tails in his SC400.

5speed
06-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Guy on youtube put G35 tails in his Z32. EPIC fail. Looks awful. So awful, he decided to go ahead and put some G tails in his SC400.

lolol I saw that. I posted a video about it a while back. It was horrible indeed.

JessAlba452
06-24-2010, 02:34 PM
That looks kind of cool lol...maybe if the car was black it would look cooler! :D

e_pirate1337
07-11-2010, 08:29 PM
That looks super badassed!!
If i had a z32 that is definitely the tails i would have. Super sick a white car too.

clcorvette
08-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Just want to say thanks for allowing me to waste an hour of time...when to youtube to look at that clip and ended up watching about 25 videos of G35s racing lol.. Thank you ( for the record i have F&F in the xbox watching it too hahahaha)