PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here work for Circuit City or Best Buy...

quickdodge®
11-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Later, QD.

Stormhammer
11-08-2005, 09:13 PM
i have a friend that just started @ CC last week - why

5thgcelica
11-08-2005, 09:15 PM
SHUT UP.

DJ XtRaK©
11-08-2005, 09:20 PM
i work at the city

Dark Side
11-08-2005, 11:10 PM
I also work at the city.

DJ XtRaK©
11-08-2005, 11:11 PM
^ FNG

thinkfast®
11-08-2005, 11:12 PM
hey,

I am looking to get that 50" Sony WEGA LCD, anyone got the hookup on that? PM me w/ details :goodjob:

DJ XtRaK©
11-08-2005, 11:14 PM
^ cant do that buddy, that would get someone fired

Dark Side
11-08-2005, 11:14 PM
^WTF u dum installer boy. And what does FNG stand for. I dont speek aim.

DJ XtRaK©
11-08-2005, 11:16 PM
^WTF u dum installer boy. And what does FNG stand for. I dont speek aim.

FNG aint no AIM talk

FNG = fuckin new guy

Dark Side
11-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah yeah, new guy my ass. I run that store y0

J/K peoples

thinkfast®
11-08-2005, 11:34 PM
haha this thread is funny :lmfao:

anyways, Circuit City I'm sure works a bit diff then other stores, I've had plenty of hookups at both CC and Best Buy (without asking, I aint no punk!) anyways, Circuit City seems laid back about stuff like that, at least under the old management. Not sure what its like these days though..

gtikid
11-08-2005, 11:47 PM
I work at Circuit City Q. Lemme know what you need. I ain't no scurrrrrrrred punk bitch like these guys :lmfao:. Hahahaha lemme know. I'm getting some stuff for a friend on this board right now. Just tell me what you want and i'll see what i can do for you. I will tell you this though, our discounts suck ass. Compared to Best Buy's, our discounts are pretty shit. I got Hugo a 50" Samsung for a badass price and right now i'm getting him some home audio. You noobs just need to learn how shit works at the City :lmfao: And unlike Gay EF9, I do run my store

DJ XtRaK©
11-08-2005, 11:53 PM
^ excuse me

DJ XtRaK©
11-08-2005, 11:54 PM
(right click, save, print)

thinkfast®
11-08-2005, 11:59 PM
GET 'EM JULIAN!!!

lol. well man I need a decent size LCD, what you got mane? I'm still on a search :lmfao:

Hey you know some corporate bitch called me up when they let that store manager go? said she went and talked to a few employees or something, then they had a few other complaints.. mostly about price matching, but I thought that was funny :D

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Hahahaha, show it to the new DM. He pulled a fast one on me and my buddies one time though. He came in and acted like a regular customer. We walked right past him, didn't ask him for any help, cussing, and with our cell phones out. Then for some reason i was like, "O did you need any help?" And the guy was like, " O I don't think i've introduced myself. I'm your new DM." :eek: Wow, my heart dropped. But o well, we tried to take his mind off of it by asking him what happened to the other one and all that crap. Needless to say he was pretty pissed :lmfao:

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:02 AM
GET 'EM JULIAN!!!

lol. well man I need a decent size LCD, what you got mane? I'm still on a search :lmfao:

Hey you know some corporate bitch called me up when they let that store manager go? said she went and talked to a few employees or something, then they had a few other complaints.. mostly about price matching, but I thought that was funny :D

LOL no fucking way. Are you serious? Wow, i'm surprised she even called you back. Yea man, a lot of my co-workers were like "man this guy is the worst manager ever..blah blah blah, etc etc etc." And the dude was gone immediately :lmfao:

NzProjeKt
11-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Hahahaha, show it to the new DM. He pulled a fast one on me and my buddies one time though. He came in and acted like a regular customer. We walked right past him, didn't ask him for any help, cussing, and with our cell phones out. Then for some reason i was like, "O did you need any help?" And the guy was like, " O I don't think i've introduced myself. I'm your new DM." :eek: Wow, my heart dropped. But o well, we tried to take his mind off of it by asking him what happened to the other one and all that crap. Needless to say he was pretty pissed :lmfao:
yall hiring ???

RandomGuy
11-09-2005, 12:11 AM
LOL no fucking way. Are you serious? Wow, i'm surprised she even called you back. Yea man, a lot of my co-workers were like "man this guy is the worst manager ever..blah blah blah, etc etc etc." And the dude was gone immediately :lmfao:
was it that white dude... that one day Julian... what was his name... hrm Scott?

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
yall hiring ???

Yes ma'm. You know everybody is. That's how we got hired at Best Buy remember lol

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
was it that white dude... that one day Julian... what was his name... hrm Scott?

Lol that's exactly who Thinkfast is talking about :lmfao:. I told you everybody hated that guy

RandomGuy
11-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Lol that's exactly who Thinkfast is talking about :lmfao:. I told you everybody hated that guy
does thinkfast work there too? was he homeboy i was talking to that day... does that faraz kid still work at verizon kiosk there? Man its tempting to apply ... but after best buy Fuck retail...

thinkfast®
11-09-2005, 12:33 AM
no way, I dont work there. I was a customer! what a asshole the dude was, I was goin to buy a tv, and had it price matched by one manager (some jew guy, huge nose) and he sees us talking about the price, tells an associate to sell me some xtended warranty plan/cables/bla bla... I refuse all that and then he comes out with "well we dont have to price match, if Best Buy is selling it @ that price, I dont see how they are making any money" Thats not your fucking problem! :rant: but, he's gone now :D :D

hey Julian I may actually see whats up with a P/T job though, this Impala is cleanin my pockets out! plus miss "G35gUrL" has been a good girl this year.. or is it naughty? :idb:

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:47 AM
no way, I dont work there. I was a customer! what a asshole the dude was, I was goin to buy a tv, and had it price matched by one manager (some jew guy, huge nose) and he sees us talking about the price, tells an associate to sell me some xtended warranty plan/cables/bla bla... I refuse all that and then he comes out with "well we dont have to price match, if Best Buy is selling it @ that price, I dont see how they are making any money" Thats not your fucking problem! :rant: but, he's gone now :D :D

hey Julian I may actually see whats up with a P/T job though, this Impala is cleanin my pockets out! plus miss "G35gUrL" has been a good girl this year.. or is it naughty? :idb:

Buahahahahahahaha :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Cool man just put in an app. online and i'll tell Irv(jew w/big nose)...Yea Scott used to always pull that shit man. One time he didn't even price match with Circuit City in mall of ga!!! :eye:

RandomGuy
11-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Buahahahahahahaha :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Cool man just put in an app. online and i'll tell Irv(jew w/big nose)...Yea Scott used to always pull that shit man. One time he didn't even price match with Circuit City in mall of ga!!! :eye:
LOL what exactly would he get for not price matching...? Not like that would affect his check, would it?

He was a bitch when i talked to him remember

ALVIN
11-09-2005, 06:47 AM
yea thats why that bitch aint there no more. let me catch him on the street. I'll match up my foot with his ass!

Van Damme style.

lol +1 for the Van Damme style lol everytime you say that i remember pauls post lol

B16a2 Civic
11-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Lol...QD made the thread and never responded.

RandomGuy
11-09-2005, 10:51 AM
lol Van Damme vs. Chuck Norris isnt a fight its a Battle... LOL

civic95
11-09-2005, 11:07 AM
This needs to be moved to the business talk forum!!!

:D

quickdodge®
11-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Lol...QD made the thread and never responded.

I got my answer like within 2 minutes of the post. Lolol. Later, QD.

green_machine
11-09-2005, 11:24 PM
anyone here ever consider that managers are on these forums? maybe you guys should think about that a little bit more.

quickdodge®
11-09-2005, 11:26 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

JMCIVIC01
11-09-2005, 11:35 PM
anyone here ever consider that managers are on these forums? maybe you guys should think about that a little bit more.

lmfao :lmfao:

DJ XtRaK©
11-09-2005, 11:52 PM

ive already done my job....hahahahah

AznTraitor
11-09-2005, 11:56 PM
ive already done my job....hahahahah

^^ like you have followed every rule that was ever given to you :rolleyes:

Dark Side
11-09-2005, 11:57 PM
I work at Circuit City Q. Lemme know what you need. I ain't no scurrrrrrrred punk bitch like these guys :lmfao:. Hahahaha lemme know. I'm getting some stuff for a friend on this board right now. Just tell me what you want and i'll see what i can do for you. I will tell you this though, our discounts suck ass. Compared to Best Buy's, our discounts are pretty shit. I got Hugo a 50" Samsung for a badass price and right now i'm getting him some home audio. You noobs just need to learn how shit works at the City :lmfao: And unlike Gay EF9, I do run my store

Dude u are one dum stupid son of a bitch. And ur the one calling me gay, well all I am going to say is that this is a public forum and u are dum ass for posting the shit above. Enjoy it while it last cuz ur not going to be running shit soon. L8t Bitch ! :goodjob:

PS: Code 10 :lmfao: FNG

Negrodamus
11-10-2005, 12:22 AM
hahaha that one was funny

DJ XtRaK©
11-10-2005, 12:44 AM
hahaha that one was funny

CODE 10 BITCH WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT THAT?

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Dude u are one dum stupid son of a bitch. And ur the one calling me gay, well all I am going to say is that this is a public forum and u are dum ass for posting the shit above. Enjoy it while it last cuz ur not going to be running shit soon. L8t Bitch ! :goodjob:

Aw that's cute, the new guy actually knows about code 10. Dude you act like i really give a fuck. Circuit City is a job, not a career. Sorry that you don't look at it that way. I guess you have no friends to give the discount to then huh. Do I care if my managers read this shit? Nope not really. Is Circuit City the police where they go and scan all the public forums seeing if they can catch someone posting about giving a discount? :lmfao::jerkit:NO. And since now i may have made your temper flare a little bit by calling you a scared punk bitch, i guess your gonna print this out and give it to your manager :yay::jerkit:. Good job!! keeping Circuit City safe everyday! :wgaf:

Maybe one day we can make you a Senior for your effort! :jerkit:

RandomGuy
11-10-2005, 02:25 AM
aww hell naw a snitch... thats not cool... which is why you always do this shit in PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

lol but no prewf anyways ;) they dont know what and when you purchased what.... so fuck 'em.

green_machine
11-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Why does he need to print out any of this, its a public forum. Also, nobody is saying they never break any rules. Some things are terminable, others are not. Using employee purchase benefits for others is considered stealing. I'm pretty sure stealing is a terminable offense. Plus, why would you be stupid enough to post this stuff on a public forum. Do you not know about the rewards for catching theft, let alone internal theft? Think about it. If one person on here wants to make a little cash, all they have to do is turn your bragging ass in. Instant bonus check. You should be a little more careful about your bragging. Someone's gonna make some money off of you. Maybe not this time, but maybe next time.

4dmin
11-10-2005, 09:10 AM
WHO GIVES A FUCK??? seriously your trying to tell me you guys have never every purcahsed something for a friend? whatever... it is a fucking retail job - i'm not knocking b/c work is work - but it isn't a fucking career.

you guys should really be proud that your snitches :jerkit: , when i was a manager for a major retailer i would never promote fucking kiss ass. maybe if you guys focused on shrink and not an employee purcahseing for friends then prices wouldn't be so high on merch.

B16a2 Civic
11-10-2005, 09:12 AM
i used my discount for strangers, especially females, when i was at Target....then again i hated Target too, thats why

green_machine
11-10-2005, 09:20 AM
WHO GIVES A FUCK??? seriously your trying to tell me you guys have never every purcahsed something for a friend? whatever... it is a fucking retail job - i'm not knocking b/c work is work - but it isn't a fucking career.

you guys should really be proud that your snitches :jerkit: , when i was a manager for a major retailer i would never promote fucking kiss ass. maybe if you guys focused on shrink and not an employee purcahseing for friends then prices wouldn't be so high on merch.

I hear you. I didn't say anyone was reporting anyone. I'm just saying its not smart to brag about it on a public forum. QD did it right, through PMs.

Just a note, people keep referring to retail as a job, not a career. Managers can make above $60,000 per year and store directors can make over 6 figures. That may not be a lot of money to any of you, but there are so called careers that don't even come close to that kind of money.

BTW, you're right, no one likes a kiss ass.

4dmin
11-10-2005, 09:38 AM
I hear you. I didn't say anyone was reporting anyone. I'm just saying its not smart to brag about it on a public forum. QD did it right, through PMs.

Just a note, people keep referring to retail as a job, not a career. Managers can make above $60,000 per year and store directors can make over 6 figures. That may not be a lot of money to any of you, but there are so called careers that don't even come close to that kind of money.

BTW, you're right, no one likes a kiss ass.

You are correct you can make alot of money in retail, i was making 28k + bonus at 19 as a manager for comp back in 99'... but that life sux weekends holidays shit hours high turn over... you can make just as much if not more outside of retail w/ better perks so retail isn't the ideal career choice.

Dark Side
11-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Aw that's cute, the new guy actually knows about code 10. Dude you act like i really give a fuck. Circuit City is a job, not a career. Sorry that you don't look at it that way. I guess you have no friends to give the discount to then huh. Do I care if my managers read this shit? Nope not really. Is Circuit City the police where they go and scan all the public forums seeing if they can catch someone posting about giving a discount? :lmfao::jerkit:NO. And since now i may have made your temper flare a little bit by calling you a scared punk bitch, i guess your gonna print this out and give it to your manager :yay::jerkit:. Good job!! keeping Circuit City safe everyday! :wgaf:

Maybe one day we can make you a Senior for your effort! :jerkit:

Dude I dont give a fuck what the hell u do, and i could care less about u hooking up ur friend. Saying code 10 was a inside joke to one of my friends on here, it has nothing to do with u. Plus i go to college working at the city is a side job. And no i am not going to print this out and give it to my manager cuz i dont give a fuck what u do at ur job. All i said was that its not smart to post shit up like u did but whatever :jerkit: . Ur just another keyboard commander not even going to wast my time with u. But If u do have balls u can say all the above shit to my face, I will be a the NP meet tonight. In the end, I have alot of better things to do in my life to go an tell on u :lmfao:. I could honestly give a rats ass what the fuck u do.

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2005, 01:23 PM
i'll jump in this for a second, i see something arsalan didn't post in there.......

bitch.

thinkfast®
11-10-2005, 01:24 PM
oooooooooooooooh FIGHT!

4dmin
11-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Ur just another keyboard commander not even going to wast my time with u. But If u do have balls u can say all the above shit to my face, I will be a the NP meet tonight.

:lmfao: +20 tuff guy

Dark Side
11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Honestly I am not going to wast my time with him, I have said all that i needed to say. In 10 years when i have a career, he will still be hooking up his friends at the City. So its all gravy. :goodjob:

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:38 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Buahahahahahahaha and i'm not going to college? Like you said, CC is a side job for me too. And your saying that in 10 years your gonna have a career and me still working at CC? :lmfao:Go back and read what i posted. I said CC was a fucking job to me, not a career. And besides, the people i hook up is just that, a hook up. Not on an employee purchase ;) So i have nothing to worry about. :goodjob: O and i like the tough guy thing. Keep that up and maybe one day people might be able to see your "balls" through the monitor :lmfao:.

BTW, where do you go to college, major, and how many years you been there? It's just a question, don't get bent out of shape for it k

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:39 PM
i'll jump in this for a second, i see something arsalan didn't post in there.......

bitch.

Punk bitch :D:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2005, 02:41 PM
why you gotta hate?!

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Why does he need to print out any of this, its a public forum. Also, nobody is saying they never break any rules. Some things are terminable, others are not. Using employee purchase benefits for others is considered stealing. I'm pretty sure stealing is a terminable offense. Plus, why would you be stupid enough to post this stuff on a public forum. Do you not know about the rewards for catching theft, let alone internal theft? Think about it. If one person on here wants to make a little cash, all they have to do is turn your bragging ass in. Instant bonus check. You should be a little more careful about your bragging. Someone's gonna make some money off of you. Maybe not this time, but maybe next time.

Like i said, they can go back and check my employee purchases. All you'll find is maybe a couple of CD's and an ipod listening dock(whatever that thing is called). The rewards for internal theft are like $250. And i'm pretty sure CC will find a way to not give that to the employee who ratted the other one out

**EDIT: Now it sounds like i'm stealing stuff :lmfao:

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:43 PM
why you gotta hate?!

Lol, i was just helping you out man!! You left a word out! :lmao:

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2005, 02:43 PM
ahhhh thank you lol.

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:44 PM

:werd::cheers:

thinkfast®
11-10-2005, 02:53 PM
gtikid gettin GANGSTA with it!

Dark Side
11-10-2005, 03:52 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Buahahahahahahaha and i'm not going to college? Like you said, CC is a side job for me too. And your saying that in 10 years your gonna have a career and me still working at CC? :lmfao:Go back and read what i posted. I said CC was a fucking job to me, not a career. And besides, the people i hook up is just that, a hook up. Not on an employee purchase ;) So i have nothing to worry about. :goodjob: O and i like the tough guy thing. Keep that up and maybe one day people might be able to see your "balls" through the monitor :lmfao:.

BTW, where do you go to college, major, and how many years you been there? It's just a question, don't get bent out of shape for it k

Like i said before ur just another keyboard commander, I am not even going to wast my time with u. :jerkit:

gtikid
11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
Like i said before ur just another keyboard commander, I am not even going to wast my time with u. :jerkit:

:lmfao::goodjob::fruit: