PDA

View Full Version : The problems i now face after a vandal, please help this is crazy

preferredduck
06-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Ok so last friday i left my house. after 10mins of driving and the car got to normal temp the CEL came on. As soon as the light changed green i gave it gas to to across the intersection to have the code pulled. Well when i gave it gas it jerked really hard several times and almost felt and sounded like the engine was gonna blow up. i pulled to the nearest parking lot and shut the car off. After turning the car off and popping the hood my car stereo fuse was gone, my fuel pressure regulator hose was unplugged, there was a hole in the bottom of my carbon fiber hood, my main engine ground was cut from the V/C to the fender and my cruise control box was bent/moved. It looked like someone popped my hood and got pissed that they couldn't start my car(gotta love having 5 kill switches). the fuse for the stereo could have been an idiot that thought my alarm was a dis-abler to start the car and took it out. when the oil cap was taken out condensation came out, not oil smelling etc but like steam.

My main question is with the FPR unhooked it was at 42psi at idle and idling high around 1600rpm. If i ran the car for 20is miles with it being flooded like this could this cause damage to the motor over the long run, like 6mos to a year from now. also 2 days ago at idle i heard a noise that came from inside the head and it wasn't a valve tick, maybe a loose rocker but i doubt it. it did it for 15 mins and after killing the car for a while it stopped. i have not really driven it since but my insurance company is buying me a new carbon hood, type r V/C and carbon insert and any broken motor mounts. i am going to do my own research but all info will help (BAREFOOT WHERE ARE YOU!!!) if the insurance company is going to cover it then i need it done. they are already paying for a compression test and check the valve train, any other ideas folk. i have taken the oil cap off hot many times but have never seen a little steam come out. i use coolant and not water in the radiator if that answers anything. i cn post pics of where they got in etc if needed, thanks guys i need help for once.

Sorry for the book here but i need to cover all grounds. BTW i was not able to get the code it was reset before the car moved again.

REPS TO ANY GOOD ANSWERS!!!

gerardojdm
06-17-2010, 12:33 AM
Damn bro wish I could help. G/L

preferredduck
06-17-2010, 03:29 AM
Damn bro wish I could help. G/L

i gotta fix it first before i can think about that now. i'll check it out. it will have new motor mounts all around and if i can cinvince the adjuster(he doesn't know honda's) a new motor also.

preferredduck
06-17-2010, 06:35 PM
everyone want my dam wheels WTF??? all motor mounts will be replaced with new ones before i sell it or trade or whatever. some jack A$$ got under my hood but couldn't steal the car, they thought my car stereo fuse was for an alarm i guess(idiots) of course this happens when after i post it for sale but i have full coverage so everything will be fine, actually better than fine. and no nobody has come out to look at it. my cruise control bracket was bent and you can see tool marks on my motor mount bolts. also the hose for my FPR was disconneted so i prob drove 200 miles with it running extremely rich this is why i need answers cuz if the motor will crap out soon i will get a new one put in!!!!

Bacon
06-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I ran my Sol with the FPR disconnected and it actually ran better but all of this was before I realized my timing was screwed.

preferredduck
06-20-2010, 03:39 PM
i just don't want any problems. my insurance company is paying for a compression test so we will see the results i guess.

Barefoot
06-20-2010, 06:48 PM
got your pm

preferredduck
06-20-2010, 11:57 PM
got your pm

thanks man, replied also. i have never had this problem but some things just are not adding up here at all. yhere are some other personal things going on and i think a little punk is being vendictive because my dad is suin him for being an idiot. my g/f's a/c quit for her house last friday and where it was really frozen is where you add/remove freon so i think he is being a dick. i wish i would catch him outside my house b/c my g23 will b there until the cops take him away. only thing i can think of unless someone got my tag at spray glo and looked me up bet they would have taken something instead of tampering with BS on my car. the smoke coming from the oil cap is bothering me b/c no honda i have ever had has done this. werd.

preferredduck
06-21-2010, 12:00 AM
I ran my Sol with the FPR disconnected and it actually ran better but all of this was before I realized my timing was screwed.

my timing weems to be off 2mm from the mark i made when doing the o-ring 3 mos ago but it wouldn't matter on mine unless they jumped the ecu. nothing inside the car wa messed with just the hood pried and broken underneath, a ground cut(idiots didn't notice i had 6 more) and a car stereo fuse. amatuers or a punk what do ya'll think. i also think something may have been added into the oil cap b/c there is fluid around it and i keep a funnel in the trunk from my old motor.

Batlground
06-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Did you drain the oil and take a look at it to see if anyone put anything into your oil cap? You should cut the filter apart and look inside that as well. If your car was running rich enough to mess up the motor you would have seen a lot of black smoke coming out the rear of your car. If it wasnt fogging out the people behind you I dont think it was rich enough to hurt anything. Do a compression and leakdown test and post the results. That will give everyone a better idea of how healthy the engine is.

b20vtecrr
07-04-2010, 01:18 AM
dam bro hope erthang goes aite gotta love that full coverage ins