PDA

View Full Version : 1993 del sol s with d15b swap problems, no fuel or spark! PLEASE HELP

driftuner240
06-16-2010, 08:34 PM
ok guys,

well i have a 1993 honda del sol s. it came stock with a d15b7 (1.5l) . i pulled the motor an then put a b18 (1.8l) ls integra engine in... changed everything, the ecu, shifters, mounts, everything.. it ran the fuel pump worked, it had good sparki then pulled the engine to sell it. i bought a jdm d15b no vtec. i bolted up the d15b7 tranny to the jdm longblock. everything went togetjher perfectly. now here is my problem... my fuel pump will not cut on, im getting no spark. i have power to my distributer( the big black wire going into the distributer from the wiring harness) my fuel pump is good, i have tested it. my starter is new, i have a new water pump, all my fuses are good. im pretty sure the main relay is ok, but it does save sum sappy/sticky fluid on the control board. i am running all of this on a new p28 5 speed ecu. i have posted this on my sites.. noooooo one has answered my problem.. plz help. alaso the wiring harness is spliced in sum places but no have any loose connection.

any clues as to why im not gettin spark or fuel?

Batlground
06-17-2010, 10:42 AM
If you cant figure it feel free to give us a call and we can schedule you an appointment to bring it in.

hondaxpurt
06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
bad ecu or main relay. have power at fuel pump? check power at ignition control module

FasTech
06-18-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm leaning towards the main relay on this one. A buddy of mine, had the same problems and wound up being the main relay. Go with the cheapest solutions first.

Bacon
06-18-2010, 09:09 PM
I am thinking ECU. Isn't that the ECU for a usdm d16z6? some of the pins may be diffferent.

Formally...
06-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Have you checked the ground wires that bolt to the thermostat housing. What does the Check Engine Light do when you turn the key on (come on for three sec and turn off, stays on all the time, doesn't come on at all).

kbiais
07-04-2010, 11:55 AM
put in main relay and if that doesnt work pull ur ecu and check for burn spots but more than likely ur main relay fuse u can pick up from ne local honda dealer