PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL YO! Got a phone call and it felt weird

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 03:46 PM
and funny at the same time.

Some little girl just call the crib for my little nephew. He comes over here after school sometimes so i guess he felt like giving her my house #. Anyway

Me: Hello
Girl: Hi (stallin)
Me: Yeah?
Girl: Can I speak to Trey?
Me: he's not here, who's this Imani (some neighborhood girl that he plays with)
Girl: No......this is Sydney
Me: OH? LOL
Me: Well I'll tel him you called
Sydney: Bye

Homeboy's like 9 right now, what a MAC. I Was startin' to get a little worried about the little bugger.

Think I'll go buy him some condoms now :goodjob:

:lmfao: please, that last comment was 100% joke :lmfao:

carrascopa
11-08-2005, 03:48 PM
:wgaf:

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 03:51 PM
:wgaf:

Yo, I think I'll have you banned man. Your attitude is really gay man. I mean you just don't get so gay in the first reply man. At least give it a little time to develop.

carrascopa
11-08-2005, 03:52 PM
if you were to say man one more time i swear i would have bitch smacked your ass

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 03:53 PM
if you were to say man one more time i swear i would have bitch smacked your ass

HAHAAAHHA I just picked up on that man good call. Next time I see you please bitch smack me so I can hand your ass to you.

Now back to my Nephew!

The Golden Child
11-08-2005, 03:53 PM
haha lil pimp ..

B16a2 Civic
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM

almost got the man caught up

carrascopa
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
HAHAAAHHA I just picked up on that man good call. Next time I see you please bitch smack me so I can hand your ass to you.

Now back to my Nephew!

aight nigga!
ill be sure to do that

Halfwit
11-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Yo, I think I'll have you banned man. Your attitude is really gay man. I mean you just don't get so gay in the first reply man. At least give it a little time to develop.

word..these things take time.

carrascopa
11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
word..these things take time.

actually it really doesnt take too much time man.. im the fucking pro i can be banned in under aminute flat it i wanted to ... BITCH

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
almost got the man caught up

YO..... tell me about it i was like, damn that sounds just like Imani. She would come over here to ask if he can come outside to play an stuff.

Anyway, When she said she wasn't, I was like "oh I thought you were one of his friends form the neighborhood"(excluded form dialogue)

word!

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
actually it really doesnt take too much time man.. im the fucking pro i can be banned in under aminute flat it i wanted to ... BITCH

:lmfao:

Homeboy's Proud!

B16a2 Civic
11-08-2005, 04:03 PM
YO..... tell me about it i was like, damn that sounds just like Imani. She would come over here to ask if he can come outside to play an stuff.

Anyway, When she said she wasn't, I was like "oh I thought you were one of his friends form the neighborhood"(excluded form dialogue)

word!

playa playa, good rebound

Halfwit
11-08-2005, 06:08 PM

can u read? i wASNT SAYING IT TOOK TIME FOR U TO BE BANNED! I WAS SAYING IT TAKES TIME FOR THE THREADS TO BE DEVELOPED, B4 PPL SAY DUMD STUFF.. soooo.

ahmonrah
11-08-2005, 06:12 PM
KEVYKEV is athat a little player in training i hear ?? !!! come on bruh, you know we arent supposed to give lessons till they reach age 11 !! :lmfao:

Princess12
11-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Lol...already a ladies man! Teach him to treat them good!

Leisa
11-08-2005, 06:44 PM
and funny at the same time.

Some little girl just call the crib for my little nephew. He comes over here after school sometimes so i guess he felt like giving her my house #. Anyway

Me: Hello
Girl: Hi (stallin)
Me: Yeah?
Girl: Can I speak to Trey?

Homeboy's like 9 right now, what a MAC. I Was startin' to get a little worried about the little bugger.

Think I'll go buy him some condoms now :goodjob:

:lmfao: please, that last comment was 100% joke :lmfao:

right.... :super: :super: :super: :super:

B16a2 Civic
11-09-2005, 09:14 AM
can u read? i wASNT SAYING IT TOOK TIME FOR U TO BE BANNED! I WAS SAYING IT TAKES TIME FOR THE THREADS TO BE DEVELOPED, B4 PPL SAY DUMD STUFF.. soooo.

bump so alex can see this.

speedminded
11-09-2005, 09:33 AM
lol, where's a pic of the little kid on a pocket bike on the music vid pickin up all the neighborhood girls?

Kevykev
11-09-2005, 09:41 AM
playa in training he is I guess. I'm just glad he already got out of that "Girls are YUCKY" phase that I could never understand.

B16a2 Civic
11-09-2005, 09:42 AM
playa in training he is I guess. I'm just glad he already got out of that "Girls are YUCKY" phase that I could never understand.

Lol, so did the girl call back or he call her back...whas poppin with imani tho?

Kevykev
11-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Lol, so did the girl call back or he call her back...whas poppin with imani tho?

I called him over at his mom's house (my sister) and gave him the Digits. I was like is Sydney your girlfriend Trey?

"No, she's just this girl from class" - Frontin'

Imani might be old news to him man, what can i say.

speedminded
11-09-2005, 09:46 AM
playa in training he is I guess. I'm just glad he already got out of that "Girls are YUCKY" phase that I could never understand....now that's one thing i never went through, and never quite understood it how others could either? :dunno:

B16a2 Civic
11-09-2005, 09:48 AM

I called him over at his mom's house (my sister) and gave him the Digits. I was like is Sydney your girlfriend Trey?

"No, she's just this girl from class" - Frontin'

Imani might be old news to him man, what can i say.

man, he frontin fa real fa real.
Imani seemed like a nice girl

Kevykev
11-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Word, Imani's Cool but hey man, it's up to my boy Trey.

Speedminded- I was in love with my first grade teacher Ms. W (that what we called her because no one could pronounce her lengthy last name.

I remember when she gave another student a hug one day though, i was infuriated with anger.

The Golden Child
11-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Word, Imani's Cool but hey man, it's up to my boy Trey.

Speedminded- I was in love with my first grade teacher Ms. W (that what we called her because no one could pronounce her lengthy last name.

I remember when she gave another student a hug one day though, i was infuriated with anger.

haha u got jealous ..

speedminded
11-09-2005, 10:04 AM
I remember when she gave another student a hug one day though, i was infuriated with anger.Ohh, this could be funnn....let's keep this story going...

"...at this time the mini kev was on an experimental growth horomone and things started to change at an early age. Sadly, one of the side effects was he couldn't control his anger and he......." (what did he do...?)

B16a2 Civic
11-09-2005, 10:12 AM
i remember my second grade teacher Ms Clark....
she gave this lil jabroni a hug too....and i tripped him when we was out playin recess, only to result to him gettin another hug from her...so i proceeded to make her jealous by huggin cindy who was in my class(cutie)...to this day we are still makin each other jealous

Kevykev
11-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Ohh, this could be funnn....let's keep this story going...

"...at this time the mini kev was on an experimental growth horomone and things started to change at an early age. Sadly, one of the side effects was he couldn't control his anger and he......." (what did he do...?)

I kinda black-out.

For some reason that kid was never seen nor heard from again...

Nah I actually don't remember i probably just gave the guy threatening stares and shit.

Kevykev
11-09-2005, 10:15 AM
i remember my second grade teacher Ms Clark....
she gave this lil jabroni a hug too....and i tripped him when we was out playin recess, only to result to him gettin another hug from her...so i proceeded to make her jealous by huggin cindy who was in my glass(cutie)...to this day we are still makin each other jealous

Hahahahahahhahahahaha we both tried to pimp teachers man, no doubt!

How about when you found out the teacher you had a crush on was married. "What?" "She's a ms. not a mrs.!!!" 'No, kevin she's a mrs. see...mrs."

NOooooooo

Ahh man that about did it for me bro.

B16a2 Civic
11-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Hahahahahahhahahahaha we both tried to pimp teachers man, no doubt!

How about when you found out the teacher you had a crush on was married. "What?" "She's a ms. not a mrs.!!!" 'No, kevin she's a mrs. see...mrs."

NOooooooo

Ahh man that about did it for me bro.

fuckin yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i remember this one teacher, she was fine as hell and she drove a bmw and i found out she was married after we kept staring at each other...now keep in mind this was my senior year in High School :(

speedminded
11-09-2005, 10:19 AM
I kinda black-out.

For some reason that kid was never seen nor heard from again...

Nah I actually don't remember i probably just gave the guy threatening stares and shit.oh no, not the stare!...like the...dammit, what's the name of that movie...you know....the guy from Road Trip that drove the blue taurus....he was a "nerd" kicked out of a school and went to a new school and was cool, helped the midget, road the flat track harley over tony hawks ramp, had the hot blonde but don't think he hit it...yeah, that movie...with the stare he learned in the prison from the crazy black guy....???

Kevykev
11-09-2005, 10:23 AM
^ hahahaha I first i didn't kow wtf you were tlakin' about, but yeah I know now. It's funny to see his geek-ass doing the stare!