PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV The A Team

Got Milk?
06-12-2010, 01:26 AM
100/10

I HIGHLY recommend that you guys go and see "The A Team". packed with humor and action. best movie I've seen in a while. This is one of those movies that you don't want to miss out on. Worth every buck.

Tech5
06-12-2010, 01:54 AM
I will not go as I HATE RAMPAGE JACKSON!!!!

He has no skill at all!!! Yeah he is big packs a punch but evans proves that he is NOthing.....Wanna be actor , which i could careless....Another Mike Tyson is what we have here....

-EnVus-
06-12-2010, 01:56 AM

He has no skill at all!!! Yeah he is big packs a punch but evans proves that he is NOthing.....Wanna be actor , which i could careless....Another Mike Tyson is what we have here....
lol funny you say that cause i turned down a free ticket from a friend to go due to Rampage being in it :(

Tech5
06-12-2010, 02:05 AM
lol funny you say that cause i turned down a free ticket from a friend to go due to Rampage being in it :(

Exactly......I think Chris Rock could done a better roll, and I would rather see a skinny guy then rampage anyday.....Hell or even kimbo slice

-EnVus-
06-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Exactly......I think Chris Rock could done a better roll, and I would rather see a skinny guy then rampage anyday.....Hell or even kimbo slice
Yeah i mean i saw in the commercials his poor acting skills lol. They could have used Mr.T he still young enough and id been thrilled to see it...

Tech5
06-12-2010, 02:14 AM
Yeah i mean i saw in the commercials his poor acting skills lol. They could have used Mr.T he still young enough and id been thrilled to see it...

Yes indeed

Echonova
06-12-2010, 02:15 AM
100/10

I HIGHLY recommend that you guys go and see "The A Team". packed with humor and action. best movie I've seen in a while. This is one of those movies that you don't want to miss out on. Worth every buck.This is good to hear... I was afraid they blew their wad early and showed all the good parts in the commercials.

Got Milk?
06-12-2010, 07:04 PM
wtf guys, jackson did an awesome job acting. He cracked me up in alot of the scenes. go and see the movie, that critisize about it. You guys remind me of cnn, talking about crap they dont even know about.

-EnVus-
06-12-2010, 08:04 PM
wtf guys, jackson did an awesome job acting. He cracked me up in alot of the scenes. go and see the movie, that critisize about it. You guys remind me of cnn, talking about crap they dont even know about.

This killed it also....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JX-G9FxrfI

Maverick
06-12-2010, 11:39 PM
i loved it

BanginJimmy
06-13-2010, 12:15 AM
going to see it tomorrow.

06-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Man i seen this shit friday and it was GREAT! 10/10 for as well:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

HypnoToad
06-17-2010, 01:20 PM
I saw it saturday,thought it was great....they did a really good job casting.

Tech5
06-22-2010, 11:59 AM
OK I went to see it due to I was bored as shit. THIS MOVIE WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME ,WASTE OF MONEY,WASTE OF MY BREATH!!!

Jackson as I thought was the worest actor period. Murdoct was the best actor period in this movie!!!

What a waste !!!!

-EnVus-
06-22-2010, 05:06 PM
OK I went to see it due to I was bored as shit. THIS MOVIE WAS A WASTE OF MY TIME ,WASTE OF MONEY,WASTE OF MY BREATH!!!

Jackson as I thought was the worest actor period. Murdoct was the best actor period in this movie!!!

What a waste !!!!

I got through half of it on my laptop lastnight and fell a sleep. Sorry it just wasn't that interesting but i figured....

Tech5
06-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I got through half of it on my laptop lastnight and fell a sleep. Sorry it just wasn't that interesting but i figured....

That's how I was thinking, but I would rather gave that money to a homeless guy that will buy beer then see that Shitty movie.... I was more into sending texts then watching it.

xxbckiexx
07-12-2010, 10:28 PM

Let me get this straight.. You're trying to compare Rampage Jackson, to the greatest boxer of all time? And at the same time calling that same boxer talentless? You're a complete fucking idiot.

The A-Team was AWESOME by the way, and Rampage played a great Mr.T. Any idiot who doesn't go see this movie based off the retarded idea that they don't like rampage as a fighter, should be shot.