PDA

View Full Version : Misc L.O.X. Hanging Up the Mic?? sort of..

thinkfast®
11-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Industry Rule number 4080 -- record company people are shady.

From MTV News: Jadakiss and Styles P won't record any more solo albums for Interscope Records; and Kiss, Styles and Sheek Louch won't be doing another LOX group album for Interscope either.
"We've been on a promo tour for Sheek Louch's album, and on the bus we just been talking about this sh--," Styles P told MTV. "They doing so much bullsh-- to us, and it's like you can't do nothing. It's like you work at a real job like at Key Food and you notice the conditions ain't suitable for you and you ain't really getting nowhere."

While you'll probably hear them doing appearances on mixtapes, it's not sure that their label will let them do guest appearances on other artists' songs. All three LOX members will be focusing more on their D-Block label and working on new talent, like J-Hood.

"I don't see it as quitting, 'cause we're not quitters," explained Sheek, "But we keep going back and forth and it's not getting nobody nowhere. We basically saying, 'Holla at us when you get it right.' It's ridiculous. Now Jada and Styles are going to switch to CEO mode."

Apparently, Ruff Ryders CEOs Dee and Waah Dean negotiated with Interscope and G-Unit without the Lox even knowing.
"I don't understand what the f--- is going on. We keep speaking and speaking [to Ruff Ryders] and it seems like nothing is getting nowhere. The sh-- is worse now. They trying to get Jada on G-Unit," Styles P told MTV.

No word on when and if Styles P's long awaited album will be released, it's been ready for 2 years but keeps being pushed back. According to Styles, this is all due to 50's influence at Interscope.

One thing's for sure: Sheek Louch's 'After Taxes drops tomorrow (Nov 8) and The Lox have confirmed that Jay-Z was interested in bringing the Lox to Def Jam, so who's knows....

i8kredlinei
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
what i told u guys about fucking wit 50, hahahahahahahaa lol..............

NzProjeKt
11-08-2005, 04:29 PM
As much as I like the Lox/Dblock I must admit they got RAPED by the indusrty and OWNED by 50 cent....

*hands Negrodamus a tissue*

Julio
11-08-2005, 07:14 PM
That was the only way 50 could do shit.. by trying to buy everyone out.
Jadakiss still hammered 50 on wax.

That would be a nice Move for the LOX with Jayz

NzProjeKt
11-08-2005, 09:31 PM
LOX member Sheek Louch was arrested last night after police received a tip that he had a stash box and guns in his vehicule. None of those items were found in Sheek's car but the police did arrest him and locked him up for a suspended licence.

bicsintegra
11-08-2005, 10:16 PM
50 has that much influence at interscope, it is the only way to shut the lox down.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-08-2005, 10:24 PM
Dblock couldve won the battle, but they defintly didnt win the war. I mean truthfully they didnt win the battle ethier because nothing they said ever went down, and 50 even warned them on the only song he released to them. All 50 needed was one song to end their careers

50 cents verse on "i run Ny"

Man I Run Interscope
Jada's Tryin To Annoy Me
He's Nothin But Another Disgruntled Employee
Been In The Game 10 Years And He Still Ain't Rich
Even His Momma Upset That He Still Ain't Shit
But He Keep Runnin His Yap
Like I'mma Take All That
One More Word Out His Mouth
I'll Push Styles Shit Back
See The Nozzle On My Trey Pound Is 3 Inches Long
And The Kick On The Four-four Is Extremly Strong
But A Lil Trey Deuce Is Like
Pop! Pop!
Chase His Ass Up The Block Till His Bitch Ass Drop
And Them Verses He Be Kickin
None Of Em Hot
Cuz He Ain't Got None Of That Shit He Sayin He Got
And He Ain't Did None Of That Shit He Sayin He Did
And I Ain't Got
Time To Be Talking Bout This Shit

hahaha haters lost

what you gotta say now mr negrodamus......say anything you want about 50 he might just end your favorite rappers career :lmfao:

btw i heard his movie was a really good flick and its getting good review everywhere

NzProjeKt
11-08-2005, 11:54 PM

PhAtBoYMr2
11-09-2005, 11:54 AM
wow people take this shit too far these days......haha just look at some of those people........ :lmfao:

Negrodamus
11-09-2005, 05:04 PM
what you gotta say now mr negrodamus......say anything you want about 50 he might just end your favorite rappers career

He lost on the mic in every way shape or form. Your hero just took them the only way his coward ass could and that was to bitch and moan to the the "suits" in the corporate offices. Btw it would have been alot smarter for fiddy and the rest of the legion for "stans" to keep the LOX happy at interscope. As the line goes..."keep your enimies closer than friends." as a matter of fact i am quite happy that they are leaving interscope and joining DEF JAM with the likes of true talent Jay, Ghostface,Beanie, Budden,Shyne,Kanye,Ludacris, Cam'ron,The Diplomats and possibly NAS. Hmmm kinda makes you think if letting Sheek,Styles and Jada go was a bright idea. It would be a devastaing blow to the stans if a Jay Z coordinated battle would go down.

Think what would 13yr suburban white boys i.e "Stans" listen to if there was no Fiddy?????????

BON JOVI!!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
11-09-2005, 09:57 PM
[QUOTE=Negrodamus]He lost on the mic in every way shape or form. Your hero just took them the only way his coward ass could and that was to bitch and moan to the the "suits" in the corporate offices. Btw it would have been alot smarter for fiddy and the rest of the legion for "stans" to keep the LOX happy at interscope. As the line goes..."keep your enimies closer than friends." as a matter of fact i am quite happy that they are leaving interscope and joining DEF JAM with the likes of Jay, Ghostface,Beanie, Budden,Shyne,Kanye,Ludacris, Cam'ron,The Diplomats and possibly NAS. Hmmm kinda makes you think if letting Sheek,Styles and Jada go was a bright idea. It would be a devastaing blow to the stans if a Jay Z coordinated battle would go down.

QUOTE]

sorry but

def jam < Interscope

bicsintegra
11-09-2005, 11:22 PM
album sales for interscope > sales for def jam

respect, talent, for interscope <respect, talent for def jam

Julio
11-10-2005, 06:01 PM
that quote doesnt make much sense.. INTERSCOPE is more then just urban music.... All Types of genre.
So obviously they have sold more Units.... But...

Def JAM is Only URBAN. Im willing to bet DEF JAM has sold more URBAN WAX then interscope.
Even if Interscope had/has Deathrow, aftermath, Shady and GUNIT records under there umbrella.

You got the talent part right :D

Kevykev
11-10-2005, 08:26 PM

Yo, when the Fk did that happen?

NzProjeKt
11-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Yo, when the Fk did that happen?
Outside the GRODT premiere..
Its crazy how 50 Cent got the industry shook... Rappers are going out of their way to try to hurt his career...

Julio
11-11-2005, 10:54 PM
The same peeps who put him on will take him out. ( DRE & EM & IVINE AKA THE REAL PIMP.. WHILE 50 Makes a $1 of His RECORD SALES IVINE makes $10..)

Just remember that.

NzProjeKt
11-12-2005, 01:29 AM
The same peeps who put him on will take him out. ( DRE & EM & IVINE AKA THE REAL PIMP.. WHILE 50 Makes a $1 of His RECORD SALES IVINE makes $10..)

Just remember that.
Sure does sound nice.. BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...
Even if Interscope is making $10 on each cd (which I highly doubt) than that would just be another reason why they would keep him and his entourage under their label.. 50 Cent is practically running Interscope's urban division...

And yea sure he cant rap... But he has the industry SHOOK...
If you think about it... He has been pulling all these publicity stunts JUST to keep his name out there.. And you have to admit HE HAS DONE A DAMN GOOD JOB... Type in "50 Cent" in IA's searchfield and you will see how many threads are directed either to or about him...

bicsintegra
11-15-2005, 08:31 AM
according to hiphopgame.com jadakiss is going to have big announcement tomorrow, hopefully it will be that he and the lox are on defjam now. that would be quite an arsenal kiss, styles, sheek, bleek, free, beans, peedi, and state prop all under def jam.

BTEC
11-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Me and the LOX go way back to Money power and Respek. I hope they get everything situated and keep making music. Good luck hommies.

WTF happen to cannibus?

thinkfast®
11-15-2005, 10:31 AM
LL Cool J, thats what happened to him :lmfao:

poor guy. he has a lot of potential too. DAMMIT!

BTEC
11-15-2005, 04:53 PM
LL Cool J, thats what happened to him :lmfao:

poor guy. he has a lot of potential too. DAMMIT!
oh yeah, that was the last time i heard ne thing from him. lol!!! that dude was hot too. dayum

NzProjeKt
11-17-2005, 05:51 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL....
This whole Lox situation is a Top 5 hip hop moment... The plot keeps getting thicker..
These dudes airing Diddy out on Hot97...

Negrodamus
11-17-2005, 07:18 PM
These dudes airing Diddy out on Hot97...
everybody is airing diddy out. the man is a clown, a court jester aka mr.bojangles. You should seen the way cease and junior mafia talked about his ass. lox to ruff ryders/interscope was the best decision they ever made.