PDA

View Full Version : Random Facts about Chuck Norris

thinkfast®
11-08-2005, 01:10 PM
1. Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

3. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

4. Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

5. The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Chuck Norris--more than meets the eye, Chuck Norris--robot in disguise," and starred Chuck Norris as a Texas Ranger who defended the earth from drug-dealing Decepticons and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show, however, so it was divided.

6. Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

7. Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

8. When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axels, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

9. Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying "booya".

10. Before each filming of Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is injected with five times the lethal dose of elephant tranquilzer. This is, of course, to limit his strength and mobility, in an attempt to lower the fatality rate of the actors he fights.

11. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

12. When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, "Don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

13. Chuck Norris took my virginity, and he will sure as hell take yours. If you're thinking to yourself, "That's impossible, I already lost my virginity.", then you are dead wrong.

14. Chuck Norris once tried to sue Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr., insisting that that actually is "his" way.

15. Chuck Norris can actually breath fire.

16. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

B16a2 Civic
11-08-2005, 01:14 PM
I KNEW ALL OF THAT

ironchef
11-08-2005, 01:15 PM
LOL

rolling_trip
11-08-2005, 01:30 PM
guess you learn something new everyday

kelly marie
11-08-2005, 01:32 PM
^ hey i just said that to someone on aim lol... strange sorry im done :hump:

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-08-2005, 01:36 PM
booya.. lol

DeutscheBAG!
11-08-2005, 03:52 PM
PULL IT!!! PULL THE DAMN LEVER!!

http://img298.imageshack.us/img298/5338/walkerlever4cw1sv.jpg

AHAHHAHA>>YES!!! SOmeone else knows about that skit on Conan

a link for the clueless..)NWS> for advertisements> http://postarchives.entensity.net/041505/media.php?media=bestofwalker.wmv

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM
hahahahahahhhaa

that shit is funny!

PSINXS
11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
i am intears laughing LMAO

soxfan30
11-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Haha that was great, but the fact that people remember the lever skit on Conan is better.

Kevykev
11-08-2005, 04:05 PM
look at #12 though, i mean Come on... LOLOL

B16a2 Civic
11-08-2005, 04:06 PM
look at #12 though, i mean Come on... LOLOL

ahahah, i like teh last one

soxfan30
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
I think 14 was my favorite. I just laughed my head off at that one.

RandomGuy
11-08-2005, 05:42 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

11. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

turbowrx
11-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Braddock!!!

1439/2000
11-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Damn thats a good thread.

1439/2000
11-09-2005, 11:27 AM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thinkfast again."

RandomGuy
11-09-2005, 11:28 AM
:lmfao:

I heard he was born with that beard.
He wasn't born, he spontaneously spawned inside of a volcano.

1439/2000
11-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Bump. This is soooo fucking good. LMAO

PSINXS
11-10-2005, 10:45 AM
Chuck Norris invented the chicken, and the chicken sandwich. Then gave Truett a round house kick to the face.

The Ren
11-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Wow...all I can say to this thread is wow.. this is fucking halarious

chnco
11-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Chuck Norris has an ongoing feud with the Keebler elves. It started when they stole his idea for putting a kitchen in a tree. While the elves now make subpar cookies in the tree, Chuck's tree contains a fully functioning crystal meth lab.

BlueHatch
11-10-2005, 11:08 AM
conan is the shit

chnco
11-10-2005, 11:08 AM
If you look at Chuck Norris while he is smiling, your entire family will get AIDS.

RandomGuy
11-10-2005, 11:09 AM
Chuck Norris never smiles, smiling is for pansies.

The Ren
11-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Chuck Norris has an ongoing feud with the Keebler elves. It started when they stole his idea for putting a kitchen in a tree. While the elves now make subpar cookies in the tree, Chuck's tree contains a fully functioning crystal meth lab.

Allen that had to be the funiest one

chnco
11-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Chuck Norris wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

Dragonfly5338
11-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Chuck Norris wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeutscheBAG!
11-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Chuck Norris has a toenail on the end of his penis!

chnco
11-10-2005, 11:22 AM
The sun hides in fear every time Chuck Norris masturbates. We know these periods of darkness as "night".

chnco
11-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Chuck Norris' feces are used as currency in certain Maori tribes.

DeutscheBAG!
11-10-2005, 11:24 AM
i heard they had a bachelor party for Chuck Norris. He ate the entire cake.before they could tell him there was a stripper in it

1439/2000
11-10-2005, 11:25 AM
i heard they had a bachelor party for Chuck Norris. He ate the entire cake.before they could tell him there was a stripper in it

Damn good.

PSINXS
11-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Chuck Norris does not dance. The beat moves to him.

DrivenMind
11-10-2005, 11:54 AM
now thats a hardass

Kevykev
11-10-2005, 12:09 PM
:lmfao:

there is no end.

IcEhOu$e
11-10-2005, 12:18 PM
that was so gay:jerkit:

The Ren
11-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Some more from another forum im on:
-Chuck Norris' Penis is what inpires gay models today.

-Chuck Norris is in the Guinness Book of World Records for getting the most blow jobs in one day. 756.

-Much like the biblical legend Samson, Chuck Norris's beard is the source of his power. Shave it off, and he becomes merely a mortal who could still kick your ass.

-CNN was originally the "Chuck Norris Network" but was later changed to a news station because the awesomeness of a Chuck Norris network kept blowing up satellites, TVs, and viewers' eyeballs.

-Jack Daniels is actualy Chuck Norris' piss bottled in Tennessee.

-The movie Rambo: First Blood was inspired by Chuck Norris' experience as a boy scout.

-Chuck Norris is the only one ever in history to stare Medusa straight in the eyes and not be turned to stone.

-Chuck Norris won the brick yard four hundred without a car.

-Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

-Chuck Norris smokes TNT.

-Chuck Norris is the other white meat.

-If you rub Chuck Norris' beard it will grant you three wishes, only the third wish always involves you having butt sex with Norris.

-Chuck Norris once killed a man, bought him back to life, and then killed him again. When asked why he said, "Did you see the look on his face the second time around? Priceless."

-Chuck Norris is so smart, Steven Hawking stood up to bow down to him.

-When Chuck Norris farts it sounds like small children crying.

-Chuck Norris managed to storm the beaches of Normandy in 1944, armed with only a potato peeler, and single handedly disemboweled over 5,000 German Nazi Soldiers.

3 days after Chuck Norris took a dump in the woods, a hiker had his leg blown off by a "land mine."

Naysayers, Chuck is the man, he has more hair on his teeth than you will ever have on your pubes.

Chuck Norris bends steel with his mind.

Instead of seeking immediate medical attention, Chuck Norris recently roundhoused his own dick after a sustained four hour erection.

Some scientists still refer to supernovas as "The Chuck Norris Effect". These scientists also think that comets are Chuck's sperm.

The seamen from Chuck Norris gives off three times the radiation of a uranium core the length of a football field.

Chuck Norris' semen is what makes Special K so special.

Everytime Chuck Norris masturbates, 1,000 somalians scream.

Chuck Norris NEVER loses at the game "Operation".

Starting in May of 2006, there will be four sizes of popcorn at AMC movie theaters: "Small", "Medium", "Large", and "Chuck Norris' Balls".

When Neil Armstrong uttered "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." on the moon in 1969, he failed to notice Chuck Norris sitting behind him in a lawnchair, a beer in hand, until Chuck Norris gave Armstrong a swift roundhouse kick to the face. Armstrong never returned

Chuck Norris is the real father of Britney's baby, despite the fact that he's had 13 vasectomies. Chaoticians around the world cite the reason for this as being, "Life finds a way."

Chuck Norris invented the remote control.

Chuck Norris shits barbed wire and shards of broken glass.

There was in fact no Hiroshima. Chuck Norris was 5 years old and learned how to hock a loogie. The resulting impact of his mucus was disaterous.

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris was dropped at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Chuck Norris plays hockey just to fight.

When asked, "Do you know the muffin man?"
Chuck Norris replies, "The Muffin Man?" Then eats the face of whoever is asking.

They use Chuck Norris's foreskin as a tarp when it rains at Yankee stadium.

Buford®
11-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Chuck Norris lit a cigarette when riding on the Heidenburg, and blew it up, and he actually put it out by urinating on it. The media just over exadurated.