PDA

View Full Version : anyone into HOME AUDIO? AV123 X-MTM's and AV123 X-CS custom mods incredible speakers

johnzm
06-11-2010, 09:50 AM
i modded the hell out of these speakers starting by upgrading the tweeters and upgrading all network components to the "ninja" encore upgrade kit. i then installed asphalt impregnated sound deadening foam into the speaker cabinets to reduce unwanted reflections and remove the sound of the cabinet as much as possible (a good thing)

the crossovers have been upgraded with erse caps and sound terrific. all of the same mods was done to the center channel as well.

all speakers come in white shadow maple veneer. and while the veneer is not perfect it is terrific looking from a couple feet away.

I have listened to these next to my AV123 strata mini's (that have also been modded out) and they are VERY close. if you dont believe me your welcome to come hear them yourself before purchase.

i want 500 for the front stage (L/R/C) set, and i have all original packing material, all of the speaker socks to protect the finish.

if anyone is insterested, i can get some more pictures of them at some other time if you like.

the middle speakers and the center channel that match are what i am currently offering for sale

quickdodgeŽ
06-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Resize the pics or the thread will be removed, please. Later, QD.

johnzm
06-14-2010, 09:53 AM
told ya they were incredible. first audition and they are now sold.