PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good hardwood floor "Guy"?

HIgH_ScHoOL
06-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Looking to get some hardwoods refinished in a house I am buying.

Anyone had a good past experience with hardwood work? I am trying to get a quote next week. Any help would be appreciated!

Feel free to email; [email protected]

-Ryan

nreggie454
06-11-2010, 12:55 AM
I know a sick hardwood "guy," but "he" needs to get the surgery before it really counts. "His" name is Jennifer Goldman, but "he" goes by Jeff.

00 blk G20t
06-11-2010, 01:11 AM
i do tile for a living and i know a few hardwood guys that i would NOT recommend. but seriously just get some quotes from reputable companys. you dont want some yahoos working in your house and burning it down or something like that. of course you could always just find someone willing to do the work...thats all it ever comes out to with construction....but you cant compare some guy at the homedepot and a company that is licensed and insured. thats comparing apples to oranges in price range. depending on what you have in the house it could be very easy or very time consuming covering and moving stuff.....it sounds like the house is empty and that would make it easy to just sand it,clean,stain/varnish whatever.

Arm&hammer
06-11-2010, 02:34 AM
I sent you an e-mail.

djpikachu1
06-11-2010, 07:56 AM
You can always go to your local labor pool, they know how to do everything:goodjob:

HIgH_ScHoOL
06-11-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the help all!

Yea the house is empty and I want to get it done before I move everything in so it's less to clean up.

bu villain
06-11-2010, 02:40 PM
I just finished putting in my own floating tongue and groove engineered flooring. It was my first time and I found it pretty easy but it is time consuming so I understand not wanting to do it yourself. I saved thousands, so for me it was worth it. Best of luck.

BKgen®
06-11-2010, 02:48 PM
I got some hard wood floor ya.

blaknoize
06-11-2010, 06:14 PM
I get a good hardwood on the floor if u do it right.

but i really dont know of any near u...