PDA

View Full Version : Music Eminem "Recovery" REVIEW.... QD, have a look.

BexSican 408
06-09-2010, 11:18 AM
I don't know how many of you guys are into torrent sites, or how many of you look for leaked music, but Eminem's new CD, Recovery, leaked yesterday and I wanted to see if any of you guys had heard it and what you think.

Personally, I believe this is "The Album of The Year" right now. I don't know any of you guys but I've told this to my friends, and some have agreed. Every song on the CD is just quality IMO. Every verse is beneficial to the rest of the song. It all just flows and makes sense. I am one to over analyze lyrics and while listening to this CD, I found not one line that is "stupid" or pointless. I know his last CD Relapse was garbage and he admits that on this CD numerous time. If you haven't heard this yet, I suggest you download the leaked copy and give it a chance. Even you QD, lol. If you don't know how to use torrents, then figure it out, or just buy the CD when it comes out in 2 weeks. If he's not your cup of tea, then I respect that, but no one will convince me that Eminem is NOT an incredible artist and writer.

If you don't want to listen to the CD, then I guess you can just move on with your internet browsing, but if you have more to say than "he's white and sucks" or "he's garbage and on drugs" then please add to the thread.

Thanks
D. Bex

quickdodge®
06-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Even you QD, lol.

Lolol, no thanks. He's just the same, monotonous Feminem. Later, QD.

BexSican 408
06-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Fair enough. Thanks for stopping by anyways. lol

oneSLOWex
06-09-2010, 12:25 PM
His voice reminds me of these little kids crying on Call of Duty when they get mad after you kill them.

BexSican 408
06-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Well thank you too!

I guess this was a pointless thread. Or you just didn't read what i wrote.

oneSLOWex
06-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Well thank you too!

I guess this was a pointless thread. Or you just didn't read what i wrote.

I read it all. That doesn't change the fact that he sounds like a thousand strangled cats and smokes rocks.

BexSican 408
06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
I understand you feel that way.

That doesn't change the fact that I asked for people to reply if they had something serious to say, and specifically mentioned that I didn't want to hear stuff about his voice or what not.

SL33P3R
06-10-2010, 05:07 AM
I also downloaded the leaked album. To this day, lyrically, he is my favorite artist. Eminem and Drake are taking over Lil Wayne lyrically IMO

e30pwr
06-10-2010, 05:39 PM
I r not impressed. *first listen*

Vteckidd
06-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Ill be objective.

I HATED relapse, i thought it sucked and he just seemed scatterbrained and his voice just changed. His rhymes lost their venom, and i just didnt like it. Dre had some nice beats but overall it was just mediocre at best. I was a HUGE fan of the Marshall Mathers LP and i still think its one of the best rap albums of all time. So im not an eminem hater, but since the second album, i just didnt think his music was all that good.

Like Get rich or die tryin was a great album, The massacre sucked, Curtis was decent, then his fourth album SUCKED. i just dont get the up and down with the album quality.

Ive gone through Cold Wind Blows, and that song alone finally makes me think he found his voice again. So far so good, im impressed. Dre still is the best in the business.

Dirty Octopus™
06-10-2010, 06:54 PM
I am VERY pleased with this album. He admits to not being up to par with the Eminem we knew and loved. He got his voice back lol. His content is BANANAS. ive been listening to the album for the past 2 days now and nearing the end of my work day today i had to stop so that i can take a step back. He FORCES you to listen and listen and listen. i'd listen to a track multiple times and catch something new everytime. EVERYTIME

SL33P3R
06-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Download the whole album Mike

SL33P3R
06-10-2010, 06:57 PM
The "No Love" track ft Lil Wayne is sick too

Vteckidd
06-10-2010, 07:16 PM
i have the whole album listening now

quickdodge®
06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
He FORCES you to listen and listen and listen.

He don't force me to do shit. Except to turn it off.

The "No Love" track ft Lil Wayne is sick too

Nothing with Lil Wayne is "sick." Lolol. Later, QD.

rollininstyle2004
06-11-2010, 02:36 AM
Anyone have a link for a dl?

quickdodge®
06-11-2010, 02:44 AM
THIS SHIT SUCKS!!! (http://rapidshare.com/files/397384144/VERYEMIE.rar)

Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Best album he's put out since marshal mathers lp, but still not anything amazing. Couple tracks are really good surrounded by other mediocre tracks.

6/10

Donati03gt
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
relapse sucked, this cd is fucking bad ass tho i havent stoped lostening to it. i like the
25 to life song.

BexSican 408
06-11-2010, 01:31 PM
I am VERY pleased with this album. He admits to not being up to par with the Eminem we knew and loved. He got his voice back lol. His content is BANANAS. ive been listening to the album for the past 2 days now and nearing the end of my work day today i had to stop so that i can take a step back. He FORCES you to listen and listen and listen. i'd listen to a track multiple times and catch something new everytime. EVERYTIME

That's how I've felt haha.. I literally can't stop. I tried putting on another playlist to get my mind off of it, but ended up going right back to the Em CD within 2 or 3 songs.

Alan®
06-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Marshal Mathers LP was also my favorite. can't wait to give this a listen.

CHADbee
06-14-2010, 01:02 AM
thanks for the link QD!

so far...im diggin it....

Demsum
06-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Bought this and The Roots today after a week of drake's "thank me later". I was really looking forward to the new Roots, but I wish it came out another day because this album is hard to turn away from. If this doesn't get great reviews I cant wait to see what does.

VIP Style
06-23-2010, 10:53 AM
IMO this album is the best coming out this year. em killed the whole album. Very pleased with it. eminem> any other album in the same genre dropping this year.

VIP Style
06-23-2010, 10:56 AM
what? mediocre? man please. I dont understand what much more could you want from the guy, seriously.
Best album he's put out since marshal mathers lp, but still not anything amazing. Couple tracks are really good surrounded by other mediocre tracks.

6/10

quickdodge®
06-23-2010, 02:35 PM
I dont understand what much more could you want from the guy, seriously.

Nothing would be a good place to start, lolol. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
06-23-2010, 04:49 PM
what? mediocre? man please. I dont understand what much more could you want from the guy, seriously.

you cant possibly compare this to the marshall mathers LP, its a step in the right direction, but it is not a great album by any means. Not IMO

e30pwr
06-23-2010, 05:01 PM
you cant possibly compare this to the marshall mathers LP, its a step in the right direction, but it is not a great album by any means. Not IMO

troofs. once again upon further review of the lyrics and album as a whole, its getting back to what he had, but not there yet

Demsum
06-24-2010, 01:41 AM

You can't compare this to any older eminem album because the subject matter is different. If you liked to hear songs about him doing drugs, killing his wife, or beefing with I.C.P. then you won't like anything else from him. The Marshall LP was ten years ago, he and most other rappers have changed since then. His punchlines are much sharper now than they were then. The chances of there being a better rap album this year are slim outside of Detox, T.I., or Kanye.

quickdodge®
06-24-2010, 02:21 AM
The chances of there being a better rap album this year are slim outside of Detox, T.I., or Kanye.

The chances are slim because there really isn't anyone putting out an album this year. Not because he's "good." Later, QD.

VIP Style
06-25-2010, 11:16 AM
damn thank you.
You can't compare this to any older eminem album because the subject matter is different. If you liked to hear songs about him doing drugs, killing his wife, or beefing with I.C.P. then you won't like anything else from him. The Marshall LP was ten years ago, he and most other rappers have changed since then. His punchlines are much sharper now than they were then. The chances of there being a better rap album this year are slim outside of Detox, T.I., or Kanye.