PDA

View Full Version : Misc herbal incense?! LOL

Thighs
06-08-2010, 09:15 PM
i hope this isnt a repost, but have you guys heard about this shit? fucking weird... dangerous?

any input?

Arm&hammer
06-08-2010, 09:47 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spice_(drug)
I don't think i've seen it at a gas station, but have never cared to try it. I'm not a smoker.

Sneezin
06-21-2010, 07:53 PM
this stuff seems to be a big hit in the military. we had 2 soldiers about die last month from smoking "spice" and mixing it with other drugs.

-EnVus-
06-21-2010, 07:55 PM
The Indian store at corner of my road has a whole wall of this crap i just noticed it yesterday....
I was like WTF is this candy ?
Blue,yellow,green.purple,red every color you can think

87 Turbo II
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Meh it's alright. I don't think it's safe, it's too new to say if it'll do anyhting long term and not much is known. I'll tell you the high is mildly halucenogenic at times, but can be compared to a frantic, nowhere NEAR as calm, panicking weed high. It is mildy euphoric though. As with all things legal (cigarettes, alcohol etc.) I just don't think it could possibly be good for you. They also have to write "not for human consumption" somewhere on the packaging to make it legal, but that also gives them the right to put whatever they want into it, even if it's killing you. The stuff alsosmells good (like incencse) when you burn it, so I think it's got to be bad for you in that, in order to actually make the stuff pass as incense, they add even MORe probably harmful chemicals. Stick to weed though, it's better, cheaper, better tasting, the high is calmer, and weed isn't really bad for you.

metro larev
08-06-2010, 01:24 AM
yah i tried some "herbal incense" once with like three other people and i TRIPPED and i mean hard i took one hit and lost control of reality it sucked i knew i was going to be ok but at the same time i couldnt help but get lost watching everyone from a third person view through a zipper that opened up from the sky i was on the outside of it trying to get back to my demention hahahaha seriously i still cant explane what happened to me, and im talking this is the stuff you can just go out and buy at a store ill never try it again lol

jdm-civic
08-29-2010, 11:46 AM
k2 and kanabliss are the best, great smell and the high is actually pretty good

ATL_EG
08-30-2010, 07:25 PM
"spice" is nothing more than a strain of the JWH family (JWH-72,73,ect) dissolved in acetone or some other sort of solute and sprayed over any random herb. for those who don't know J-dubs is just one of a slew of resech chemicals being pumped out of seedy over-seas labs over the past few years , and therefore no one really knows of any side effects yet.