PDA

View Full Version : For you OFFROAD GUYS, this weekend JUNE 11th,12th,13th.

Formally...
06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I am posting this from another site. We are trying to get as many people to come to help support Mark and his family. Should be a fun weekend with lots of stuff to do and watch. Let me know if you plan on going and want to ride along. I know the park pretty well. On to the event.

Most of you know that Mark was in a bad motorcycle accident on April 14th. We at SEOR would like to show our support to his family by sponsoring a 100% charity benefit ride to help his family with the astronomical expenses since Mark cannot work. 100% of the proceeds (including gate fees, bounty fees, concessions, etc) will be donated to Mark and Lindsey Black.

Please show your support and patronage by attending. Here is what we have in store for you.

"The Bounty Run"

When: June 11-13
Where: Mountainside Offroad Park www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com
Address: MSORP - 9971 LAY SPRINGS ROAD - GADSDEN, AL 35904
Camping: FREE Primitive Camping
Hotels: Yes, in Centre, AL or Gadsden, AL
Bathrooms at park: Yes, PortoJohns
Fee: $15 per day for driver, $5 per day for passengers

A big thanks to Bob at MSORP for donating the park free of charge for the entire weekend! Bob, YOU ARE THE MAN!!

Bounty Run 1: $10 entry fee, 100% proceeds donated in the name of the winner. Timed trial up "Loose Rocks" on 38" or larger tire.

Bounty Run 2: $10 entry fee, 100% proceeds donated in the name of the winner. Timed trial up "Flash Over" on 37" or smaller tire.

Burnout Contest: $5 entry fee, 100% proceeds donated in the name of the winner. Located on "The Playground". Any size tire, winner will be voted by how much smoke and damage is done! Plan on seeing a show!

There will be a banner on premises with the names of all sponsors and donors above the $100 level. We are hoping to have t-shirts on hand as well and the design will come soon.

The flyer below is attached at the bottom and here is a direct link as well.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x147/Chris_Hyde/Miscellaneous/Inkfish%20Graphics/MBBounty.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x147/Chris_Hyde/Miscellaneous/Inkfish%20Graphics/MBBounty.jpg