PDA

View Full Version : Sports ...:::Official NBA Finals Thread:::...

bigdare23
06-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Where my basketball fans at? What are your thoughts about this years finals?

Discuss

ItsBlack
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM

VIP Style
06-18-2010, 04:09 PM
that game was bullshit. celtics really should have won that game, but they decided to give it away to bitchass kobe and the lakers. I turned the game off with a little over 3 minutes to go.

Elbow
06-18-2010, 05:28 PM
that game was bullshit. celtics really should have won that game, but they decided to give it away to bitchass kobe and the lakers. I turned the game off with a little over 3 minutes to go.

x2 lots of bad and missed calls.

LA is just a bunch of worthless ignorant wannabe thugs. They aren't even a team without Kobe and even he isn't the best.

cjhutch
06-18-2010, 06:52 PM
x2 lots of bad and missed calls.

LA is just a bunch of worthless ignorant wannabe thugs. They aren't even a team without Kobe and even he isn't the best.

Please explain how the entire team is a bunch of wannabe thugs. Your statement that they are not a team without Kobe leads me to believe you know nothing about basketball. Without Kobe they would still be a team, just not a very good one. You take that statement and apply it to any team and take away their star player and they wouldn't be a very good team.

ItsBlack
06-19-2010, 09:23 PM
You take that statement and apply it to any team and take away their star player and they wouldn't be a very good team.

I'm not jumping into an argument but I did wanna say it depends on the team. Lakers without Kobe would suck, Cavs without Lebron would suck, Magics without Howard would suck, etc. Celtics on the other hand (and not being biased) are a good team because they don't rely on any single player. Theres plenty of games where Peirce, Ray Allen and/or Garnett would have 4 points or less but they would still win.

bigdare23
06-19-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm pissed that the Lakers pulled it out in the last 3 minutes.

Overall this Finals was rigged (and not because my team lost)!!! The refs were horrible (both ways). Since Stern couldn't get a Kobe vs Lebron Final, he had to get the next best thing. Then he tried to extend it as long as possible.