PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Calling all Forza nutswingers: What do you want to see in Forza 4?

roscoe
06-04-2010, 07:21 PM
So as the title says what improvements/changes would you like to see for Forza 4?

Personally I'd like to see a wider range of older cars (Japanese and Euro) and more realistic tire smoke for the drifting.

Discuss

Revmaynard
06-04-2010, 07:30 PM
I saw more cars in general. Even the shitty econo-boxes. :) Also, I think it would be better to have more player levels.

Mad Mike
06-07-2010, 11:21 AM
I want to see more 80s and 90s cars. I would love to see the 88 Starion or even the rare 88 Mitsubishi Cordia Turbo(my first car). I would also like to see more details in the upgrade parts.

MachNU
06-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah I have to agree, I would love to see a little more diversity in the parts selection and building the cars. Less exotic and higher end vehicles and more modern cars. But what I would really love is for them to over haul the tuning. Its been the same in all 3 games. They really really need to put in a dyno and wind tunnel tuning like talked about in the last game. That way it really takes it to a new level with building cars. Everyone wont have the same power builds if they cant tune the motor right or have a tight turning car if they can not tune the areo right. Would make games A LOT more interesting.

BKgen®
06-08-2010, 10:14 AM
The only way I see Forza 4 being any better than Forza 3 is if MachNU has his XBL account banned.

MachNU
06-08-2010, 10:41 AM
The only way I see Forza 4 being any better than Forza 3 is if MachNU has his XBL account banned.

:lmao: dont hate because you have never beaten me! and dont use the awd cars as a crutch for your loses!

Black4DrEK
06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
I would like to see a damn CTR EK9

WTF??? I dont understand why they have Never put that in..

Thighs
06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
MORE NORMAL CARS!

i mean yeah, an fxx and a bugatti and stuff are cool, but wtf. if its meant to be a road racing sim, why cant you have more cheap cars? look at scca & nasa events, most of the cars in the IT/PT classes. theyre mostly under 10k cars, and under 20k builds. theyre fast, fun, cheap, and cool. theres no non-m bmws... why? the non-m cars can be just as fast as the m cars with some cheap mods, in real life and in the game. no nissan sentra?

ive always said that if you took gran turismos car selection, forzas physics, and something similar to NFS's tuning/customization but better (wheel offset, widebody/fender flares, MORE AERO that isnt just dumb body kits (like the ability to add a splitter to a bodykit...).

and wheel colors. WTF no white? really? it seems like all youre doing in the wheel paint menu is coloring over the existing color.

Black4DrEK
06-08-2010, 02:38 PM
^ shit you can paint MOST chrome wheels... example blue or red or green, WITH chrom lip.. awesome!

nreggie454
06-08-2010, 07:21 PM
I would like to see a damn CTR EK9

WTF??? I dont understand why they have Never put that in..

Maybe because there are already like 20 E/F class Hondas. Yeah, it might suck that a certain body style isn't in there, but it is practically the same car as all the others.

I don't know what I would drastically change for Forza 4. I have mostly liked the general progression as the series has gone on. I guess the tuning could use a revamp, though.

Black4DrEK
06-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Maybe because there are already like 20 E/F class Hondas. Yeah, it might suck that a certain body style isn't in there, but it is practically the same car as all the others.

I don't know what I would drastically change for Forza 4. I have mostly liked the general progression as the series has gone on. I guess the tuning could use a revamp, though.

Yea.. But why have all the Type R except the EK.. it just doesnt make sense...

BKgen®
06-09-2010, 02:38 PM
I want to be able to swap anything.

I want an LS9 in my Genesis Coupe.

Custom body parts would be the shit, too.

nreggie454
06-11-2010, 12:54 AM
I agree with the monster swaps. That would be sick. However, I think the blasphemy of an AWD Viper should be cut out. I mean, come on.
http://i50.tinypic.com/68atza.jpg

man
06-24-2010, 01:21 PM
I say get rid of street cars altogether and just have a bunch of different racing series'

On_Her_Face
06-29-2010, 11:49 PM

I agree, or (most domestic guys hate me for this) 2JZ 60s Camaro SS or hell maybe even an IROC-Z. Why not even diesel motors in car (Such as the GN clone with the allison swap)

SLOWR/T
06-30-2010, 07:36 PM

X2 I was hoping to be able to have a LS1 FC in Forza 3. Maybe 4.

MachNU
06-30-2010, 09:16 PM
I have to agree the AWD abominations they have out should be gotten rid of! But yes I have been wanting this for years the abilitie to put different motors in vehicles. I would love to be able to make a ls1/2 240!

JITB
06-30-2010, 09:53 PM
I don tthink the cross swaps will ever happen, the licenses with that will never work... Did anyone ever wonder why you cant do any bmw swaps....:(

-more smoke,dust..etc
-backfire
-modified exhaust tips
-full race conversion
-A virtual garage to view your vehicles like project gotham 3 had anyone remember that? you can walk around and look at all yoru cars in a garage/storage house you buy, and re-arrange them and shit.. it was pointless, but it was a cool feature
http://media.arstechnica.com/reviews/games/pgr3.media/garage.jpg
-More regular cars
- less racing cars
-Dyno tuning
-MORE RIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-16 players
-More european tracks
-NO MORE MATCHMAKING
-player made lobbys

antiv6
06-30-2010, 11:27 PM
they could change nothing except put an 03/04 cobra in it and i would be 100% happy

Chuckster
07-16-2010, 06:38 AM
WEATHER! I want to race at night or in the rain, or at night in the damn rain.

Elbow
07-22-2010, 08:16 AM
There will be a virtual garage/viewing for your car.

As for what I want...more race cars from lots of series.

More real tracks like Brands Hatch, Oulton Park, Daytona, Barber, VIR, even some small tracks.

UPDATE ROAD ATLANTA TOO. FUCKING IDIOTS. It trips me out they still used the old Road Atlanta even in Forza 3.

Chuckster
08-01-2010, 04:07 PM
A license test would be nice, like in Gran Turismo.

zak124
08-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Yea I agree more engine swaps would make the game much better, being able to swap a ls2 into a Silvia would be siick and make drifting much more fun than it already is. But I really think they should add licenses for drifting and racing so we no longer have to deal with idiots that can't drift that initiate and instantly spin out. They also need to make the game better to play with a 900 degree steering wheel instead of a 270 degree steering wheel. I bought this Porsche racing wheel for drifting and its alright but even when set to 900 degree of rotation it still feels like a 270 degree wheel.

Mr_Mischif
08-16-2010, 10:28 PM
I want to have an option for actual human judges for drifting, no more points BS that zeroes you out if you manage to do it right and come in backward.
LSJuans in FCs/FDs/S-chassis.
RB26 in 69 Mustang b/c I wanna be the guy in F&F3.

nreggie454
08-16-2010, 11:19 PM
I want to have an option for actual human judges for drifting, no more points BS that zeroes you out if you manage to do it right and come in backward.
LSJuans in FCs/FDs/S-chassis.
RB26 in 69 Mustang b/c I wanna be the guy in F&F3.
Who the fuck wants to waste their time judging some F&F nutswingers as they go the slow way around corners?

yomomspimp06
08-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Turn10 should develop a completely different game modeled after a city. Make the city up, I don't care. I just want to take my 10sec car to the street and play around. Add some cops for realism and take Need for Speed's idea to a new level

yomomspimp06
08-17-2010, 10:37 AM
I almost forgot. They should put a mitsubishi mirage in the game.

nreggie454
08-24-2010, 11:15 PM
Turn10 should develop a completely different game modeled after a city. Make the city up, I don't care. I just want to take my 10sec car to the street and play around. Add some cops for realism and take Need for Speed's idea to a new level

How is that taking the Need for Speed idea to a new level? It sounds exactly like the past 5 NFS games.

yomomspimp06
09-11-2010, 11:18 PM
a new level in realism. the concept is the same
NFS hasn't been good since the Hot Pursuit