PDA

View Full Version : Random The Internet and Cars...Serious Business. LMFAO

Elbow
06-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Don't you love internet fights in real life? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: LMFAO BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUPpHfUyOf4

-EnVus-
06-04-2010, 05:03 PM
white trash acting here

Mr Egg Rollllll
06-04-2010, 06:05 PM
Lmao, wtf just happened?

G.C
06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
nigga wuhttttttt. LOL!

Aethir X
06-05-2010, 11:02 AM
LOL that was retarded

fivex684
06-05-2010, 12:55 PM
It's like Simon and Chad with mace.

Thighs
06-05-2010, 01:07 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

reminds me of 2 things:

drift atlanta (lol simon vs. chadbee, that was the dumbest thing ive ever seen.)

and why i dont drive a mustang.

EJdm
06-05-2010, 01:47 PM
wow...2 dumb guys that all i see...

h22ek
06-05-2010, 01:53 PM
bubbles, petri dishes, whaaaaaaaaa.

CHADbee
06-05-2010, 02:29 PM
gotta love people that talk shit but are scared little girls in person and have to result in using mace :lmao:

dude should have crushed his face in after he recovered from the mace.

too many fake people in the car scene these days :D

SpooL'DGsR
06-05-2010, 06:11 PM
gotta love people that talk shit but are scared little girls in person and have to result in using mace :lmao:

x2

Camrazy2102
06-08-2010, 10:49 AM
that camaro sounds real good...

Nemesis
06-08-2010, 12:19 PM
and why i dont drive a mustang.

dumbest fucking shit Ive read all day. So what do you drive you "high class" IA member?

Thighs
06-08-2010, 12:26 PM
dumbest fucking shit Ive read all day. So what do you drive you "high class" IA member?

get mad about it bro. lol. i drive an e30 when it runs lol. i only said that assuming that the bigger (both physically and figuratively) idiot in the video is the driver of the mustang in the background. but dont get me wrong, id love a nice fox body.

Nemesis
06-08-2010, 12:37 PM
get mad about it bro. lol. i drive an e30 when it runs lol. i only said that assuming that the bigger (both physically and figuratively) idiot in the video is the driver of the mustang in the background. but dont get me wrong, id love a nice fox body.

Back pedal some more.... "bro"

Nemesis
06-08-2010, 12:39 PM

+1

If I said I was going to kill the president, and then the FBI knocks on the door, you think youd get away with saying its "just the internet".

LOL People get whats coming to them no matter what.

Thighs
06-08-2010, 12:44 PM
Back pedal some more.... "bro"

only if you promise to take the internetz a little more seriously next time.

seriously, did i say ANYTHING about you or your mustang? nope. but the guy who got maced is, at least in my opinion, a retard. those kinda guys give all the other mustake ...err mustang... drivers a bad rep. im sorry if i offended you sir.

:rolleyes: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2010, 12:54 PM
If I said I was going to kill the president, and then the FBI knocks on the door, you think youd get away with saying its "just the internet".

Lots of different scenarios in this to take seriously.

LOL People get whats coming to them no matter what.

And this is what sucks. People take too much online shit too seriously. Later, QD.

Nemesis
06-08-2010, 12:58 PM
seriously, did i say ANYTHING about you or your mustang? nope. but the guy who got maced is, at least in my opinion, a retard. those kinda guys give all the other mustake ...err mustang... drivers a bad rep. im sorry if i offended you sir.

When did I ever said anything about me being offended because I have one? If it involved a Hyundai, Nissan, or whatever brand I still would have thought it was the dumbest shit all day.

And no, you seem to think Im actually upset. Trust me, I have more important things to worry about then something some 20 year old said on a forum.

Thighs
06-08-2010, 01:07 PM
When did I ever said anything about me being offended because I have one? If it involved a Hyundai, Nissan, or whatever brand I still would have thought it was the dumbest shit all day.

And no, you seem to think Im actually upset. Trust me, I have more important things to worry about then something some 20 year old said on a forum.

i mean, you DID bring me into the argument by calling me out and asking what i drove, etc. you cared enough to do that riiiight? right. you seemed pretty worried by my mustang comment, just sayin. BRO.

lolololololol GOD I LOVE IA!!!

Thighs
06-08-2010, 01:13 PM
+1

i think the difference here is that its IA. its just a car forum, and the comments being taken too seriously are about as important to every day life as what i order at mcdonalds. for anyone to take drama from this forum and bring it to action IRL is just petty. like when i saw the whole simon/chadbee thing at FD, even my drunk ass thought it was the silliest thing ive ever seen a grown man do. i really almost lollerbladed into dereks miata when it happened.

Elbow
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
A thread laughing about a video about people getting serious in real life from the internet is turning into that video.

Guys, CHILL OUT, lol. Thighs wasn't saying all Mustang owners are douche bags or anything. Many are, just as many BMW owners are, just as many Civic owners are rice, just as all Neon owners are ricers, just as all Miata owners are gay, etc. WHO CARES? lol

What happened to the days of IA where shit was talked and we had our e-thug fun and if people ran into each other in real life hands were shook and everyone laughed about it? It's seriously "the car game is weak now" because people won't fight?

The scene is weak because people are too uptight and too defensive. Everyone bashes every car I've ever owned, I could CARE LESS. People call me names on here. So? I don't even remember five minutes down the road.

Unless someone is PMing you with true personal attacks I don't get what the harm is, especially bashing cars, THEY'RE CARS. NOT YOUR MOTHERS.

Thighs
06-08-2010, 03:39 PM
well since you bring it up simon, FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!!! and fuck everyone elses mother too. thats right, i said it.

Elbow
06-08-2010, 03:42 PM
well since you bring it up simon, FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!!! and fuck everyone elses mother too. thats right, i said it.

OH HELL NAW IM FUNNA FIND YOU AND BEAT YO ASS FOOL.

I TAKE DEEZ WORDS SERIOUS ON DIS FUCKIN INTERWEB.

roxie911
06-08-2010, 05:17 PM
The way I see it, as far as the whole "taking the internet too seriously" thing goes, if you say something online...it's still you saying it. Unless it's an obvious joke, then I wouldn't say something that could be considered and insult. Saying something somewhere and then saying something completely different elsewhere is considered being two-faced. I don't know if some of you guys who promote the whole "nothing I say on the internet is serious" realize that, but if that's what you like presenting yourself as, then by all means, go for it. I don't see how you'll gain any respect other than that of your circle jerk two-faced "friends".

There are a few people on here that I've had it out with and then been cool with in person....only because either A.) they apologized or B.) we worked it out through messages or something. As far as the whole Simon and CH@Dbee thing goes. Simon, you intentionally provoked him...knowing what you were doing. If someone said to me "I WILL find you at FD and you won't do shit"....uh...something is gonna happen. That's common sense. You may think the whole internet is a joke and things said shouldn't be taken seriously, but really bad things have happened because people didn't take things said seriously. It can go either way. And like I said before, if you really do enjoy being two-faced, then have at it. Most people usually don't tolerate people like that or waste their time with them.

Elbow
06-08-2010, 05:26 PM
The way I see it, as far as the whole "taking the internet too seriously" thing goes, if you say something online...it's still you saying it. Unless it's an obvious joke, then I wouldn't say something that could be considered and insult. Saying something somewhere and then saying something completely different elsewhere is considered being two-faced. I don't know if some of you guys who promote the whole "nothing I say on the internet is serious" realize that, but if that's what you like presenting yourself as, then by all means, go for it. I don't see how you'll gain any respect other than that of your circle jerk two-faced "friends".

There are a few people on here that I've had it out with and then been cool with in person....only because either A.) they apologized or B.) we worked it out through messages or something. As far as the whole Simon and CH@Dbee thing goes. Simon, you intentionally provoked him...knowing what you were doing. If someone said to me "I WILL find you at FD and you won't do shit"....uh...something is gonna happen. That's common sense. You may think the whole internet is a joke and things said shouldn't be taken seriously, but really bad things have happened because people didn't take things said seriously. It can go either way. And like I said before, if you really do enjoy being two-faced, then have at it. Most people usually don't tolerate people like that or waste their time with them.

Why are you even bringing Chad into the picture? This was about a video, not Chad. I don't even have anything against Chad. Nothing even happened. He yelled, why was he mad? I have no idea. I say things on here obviously joking, everyone else knows it, I haven't had a single issue with anyone on here except for him and still don't care about that. I told him I'd find him, I did, I raised my cup to him, he yelled at me, I apologized for whatever I did to make him mad through a PM, end of story. I have nothing against the guy. It was funny.

It's true what you say SOMETIMES is REALLY what you say, but you can tell if you have a brain half of IA is just being a smart ass. At least it use to be that way. If this was a serious site it'd be different, but ever since I joined IA it's been total BS posts.

Find me where I've said something truly rude enough to even cause an issue. I've never made a personal insult, saying someones car is lame isn't exactly hostile.

I still don't get why you brought up Chad and I though.

roxie911
06-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Why are you even bringing Chad into the picture? This was about a video, not Chad. I don't even have anything against Chad. Nothing even happened. He yelled, why was he mad? I have no idea. I say things on here obviously joking, everyone else knows it, I haven't had a single issue with anyone on here except for him and still don't care about that. I told him I'd find him, I did, I raised my cup to him, he yelled at me, I apologized for whatever I did to make him mad through a PM, end of story. I have nothing against the guy. It was funny.

It's true what you say SOMETIMES is REALLY what you say, but you can tell if you have a brain half of IA is just being a smart ass. At least it use to be that way. If this was a serious site it'd be different, but ever since I joined IA it's been total BS posts.

I still don't get why you brought up Chad and I though.

I brought up the you and chad thing because that seemed to be the back story behind this. You post a video like that and expect people to think you're on a different subject when you made a thread a couple weeks earlier about how he and other people "take the internet too serious"?? Please! From what I understand, you and Chad don't really know each other (or didn't at the time). Simon, you have a knack for pestering people to the point where they get pissed off. Even you know that. I know you consider it BS fun. Some people don't see it that way. As far as I'm concerned, if someone makes a threat that they're gonna find me somewhere after we had some kind of fight and I don't know them really at all....I'm gonna do something about it or make sure nothing is gonna happen to me.

Yes, I agree that most of IA is a joke and not serious at all, but that all really depends on who the conversation is between. There are some people on here that if they say something to me, I know they mean it. Not everyone is like you, Simon. Some people don't do the whole two-faced thing. I sure as hell know that if I say something to someone online...that's exactly what I'd say to their face.

As for really bringing up the Chad thing...it's more of an example than anything else. I still think your video is pretty obvious with the relation to what happened between you two. Whether you meant it to refer to that or not, you can't honeslty expect people to think differently. Hell, even your little friend that posted referred back to it.

Elbow
06-08-2010, 05:45 PM
I brought up the you and chad thing because that seemed to be the back story behind this. You post a video like that and expect people to think you're on a different subject when you made a thread a couple weeks earlier about how he and other people "take the internet too serious"?? Please! From what I understand, you and Chad don't really know each other (or didn't at the time). Simon, you have a knack for pestering people to the point where they get pissed off. Even you know that. I know you consider it BS fun. Some people don't see it that way. As far as I'm concerned, if someone makes a threat that they're gonna find me somewhere after we had some kind of fight and I don't know them really at all....I'm gonna do something about it or make sure nothing is gonna happen to me.

Yes, I agree that most of IA is a joke and not serious at all, but that all really depends on who the conversation is between. There are some people on here that if they say something to me, I know they mean it. Not everyone is like you, Simon. Some people don't do the whole two-faced thing. I sure as hell know that if I say something to someone online...that's exactly what I'd say to their face.

As for really bringing up the Chad thing...it's more of an example than anything else. I still think your video is pretty obvious with the relation to what happened between you two. Whether you meant it to refer to that or not, you can't honeslty expect people to think differently. Hell, even your little friend that posted referred back to it.

First I defiantly didn't post this to relate the two. I was browsing internet car videos and found this after watching the one with the ricer GTO and the biker stunt kid selling his "class" when a pro group came to own him.

I don't know Chad, which is why I say I have nothing against him, I can't figure out how some people have true hate towards people they have never met. I met some guys I truly disliked here and we always fought and we ended up being really cool. I know I'm not the same as others, just speaking for myself.

If you really cared so much about all of this you'd stop bringing Chad up, like I said I apologized, that should be the end of it. If I wanted to start a two month old convo about Chad I would of mentioned it, I posted this on other sites too I guess I wanted more Chad arguing there too right? Especially since he's not even on there and this is the only site that knows anything about that?

Chad can speak for himself by the way if this was pissing him off. This video isn't even exactly like Chad and I. This is about calling cars slow and fast...at least Chad was mad for something I said not involving cars.

jdm eg6
06-08-2010, 08:48 PM
jerry jerry...lol

Thighs
06-08-2010, 09:00 PM
this thread got ridiculously serious. STAY ON TOPIC FUCKERS.

CHADbee
06-08-2010, 09:02 PM
jerry jerry...lol

*takes high heal off and throw's it at jdm eg6*

thats what you get for sleeping with mah baby day you skank!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2010, 02:41 AM
, if you say something online...it's still you saying it.

Bullshit.

Unless it's an obvious joke, then I wouldn't say something that could be considered and insult. Saying something somewhere and then saying something completely different elsewhere is considered being two-faced.

Bullshit Part II - Return of the Stink.

I don't know if some of you guys who promote the whole "nothing I say on the internet is serious" realize that, but if that's what you like presenting yourself as, then by all means, go for it. I don't see how you'll gain any respect other than that of your circle jerk two-faced "friends".

Shows how much you really know. I'm proof of you being wrong. Later, QD.

Elbow
06-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Bullshit.

Bullshit Part II - Return of the Stink.

Shows how much you really know. I'm proof of you being wrong. Later, QD.

I've met QD and he acts nothing like he does on IA, in real life he's REALLY mean and hurts people physically.

MrCuervo21
06-09-2010, 06:12 PM
HAHA wow