PDA

View Full Version : The MOST overused and wrongfully used word iiiisssssss....

quickdodge®
06-04-2010, 10:22 AM
And no, it's not what you think. "Photoshoot" as finally found a replacement. After a few months on top, it has been dethroned, big time, by a new term that no one seems to understand the meaning of.

How come it is when someone doesn't like something, people think it means that they really do like it and want it. People think you are jealous of it if you express that you don't like it.

You are labeled a "hater," or as many people misspell it, a "hatter."

Folks. The new most over/wrongly used word now is the word "hater." It's always been tossed around, but over the course of the last few months, it has rose, dramatically, to the top of word chain of retorts to negative responses towards something another has. If I don't like BTStone's Vette, then that means I don't like it. It does NOT mean that I secretly want it or that I am jealous because he has a Vette. If I wanted it, I would state that.

Let's make a move to veto this term and throw it into the bowels of vernacular hell.

YAY! And I was using BTStone's Vette as an example. Later, QD.

BKgen®
06-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Hear, hear.

I see that shit at least twice a day.

Revmaynard
06-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Definitely. I'm not jealous you have a half-assed project car/you have no sense of individual style. lolol

oneSLOWex
06-04-2010, 10:31 AM
LOL even if someone put everything they had into something and I say I dont like it or it looks like shit....thats my opinion...it doesnt mean I am a "hater".

BKgen®
06-04-2010, 10:37 AM
LOL even if someone put everything they had into something and I say I dont like it or it looks like shit....thats my opinion...it doesnt mean I am a "hater".

It's a cop-out. They're just trying to justify their shitty taste by saying you have none.

oneSLOWex
06-04-2010, 10:38 AM
It's a cop-out. They're just trying to justify their shitty taste by saying you have none.

Exactly.

-EnVus-
06-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Fuckin "Haters" wanna be trippin over my "Stance" i was like my shit is "Epic". One dude said "GLWS" and another told me "Ill buy this in one month if not sold". I said dude thats "Gay" and you're a "Fag" but we can still have a "Photoshoot" someday. He said "Reps" to you homie that's so true.
I told the "Noobs" to just stop commenting unless they wanna get "Owned". Then i saw they eventually just get "Banned" anyways i just lol'.

Just a few of my idea of over played words for life and this forum lol

BKgen®
06-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Fuckin "Haters" wanna be trippin over my "Stance" i was like my shit is "Epic". One dude said "GLWS" and another told me "Ill buy this in one month if not sold". I said dude thats "Gay" and you're a "Fag" but we can still have a "Photoshoot" someday. He said "Reps" to you homie that's so true.
I told the "Noobs" to just stop commenting unless they wanna get "Owned". Then i saw they eventually just get "Banned" anyways i just lol'.

Just a few of my idea of over played words for life and this forum lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

-EnVus-
06-04-2010, 11:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

http://i50.tinypic.com/10fqqgx.jpg

quickdodge®
06-04-2010, 11:26 AM
http://sentryoutpost.com/images/Tumbleweed.gif

Later, QD.

silversol
06-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Thanks qd for pointing this out! I cant stand the word hater.

Dirty Octopus™
06-04-2010, 11:32 AM
if i'm hating something or on something that means i genuinly detest it. like i really fucking hate it. the word most folks try to relate it to is jealousy. Males shouldn't be jealous. that's a female trait. -HOV.

Me86Rob
06-04-2010, 11:42 AM
QD is just being a hater

Arm&hammer
06-04-2010, 12:37 PM
QD is just being a hater

yea, qd be all hattin on us cuz we got dem fia hondus and he jealous.

Me86Rob
06-04-2010, 01:22 PM
yea, qd be all hattin on us cuz we got dem fia hondus and he jealous.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a Honda. Speak for yourself

Elbow
06-04-2010, 01:26 PM
The only people who say hater secretly hate their own stuff and crave positive attention from others.

I agree with QD, if I say I don't like it that does not mean I actually want it but am jealous. I will say I am jealous or something if I want something.

Arm&hammer
06-04-2010, 02:01 PM
it's just a new trendy word give it like a couple months and everyone will move on to something new and btw te72rob it was a joke if you didn't catch that.

cactusEG
06-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Same for the annoying fucking word "Epic" !

BKgen®
06-04-2010, 03:18 PM

Epic post bro.

lanning
06-04-2010, 03:23 PM
x2 I am a fucking hater of EPIC

Sol-Badguy
06-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Can't stand the term..

Elbow
06-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Can't stand the term..

shut up dawg uze jussa hatter!

oneSLOWex
06-04-2010, 04:46 PM
shut up dawg uze jussa hatter!
wut?

http://caterpillarshookahlounge.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/mad-hatter-1.29144935_std.jpg

Friggintitsman
06-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Well there is some useless information that will never help me in life.