PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Online *FREE AUTO PARTS* Car sponsers (as seen on tv)

geezy
06-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Have u ever seen that commercial on tv, online car sponsers, that theyll send you free car parts as in wheels intakes lights bodykits etc. well out of curiosity i checked it out today and to me it seems like a big scam, they ask you all this things about your car and at the end ask you for a major credit card, so im guessing they take money out your card to send you your "free parts" lol

Check it out

http://www.carsponsorships.com/

Catnip
06-03-2010, 12:08 AM
As far as I remember, they charge you a fee to be "sponsored"

slostang
06-03-2010, 12:15 AM
yeah they are scams...

-EnVus-
06-03-2010, 12:41 AM
As far as I remember, they charge you a fee to be "sponsored"

yeah they are scams...

Yes to both it is a scam and so many have failed to see this. Also this is like the 10th thread about this BS....

Catnip
06-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Also this is like the 10th thread about this BS....

Why don't you just delete it, then?

slostang
06-03-2010, 12:51 AM

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l436/maglabel311/jjrbbk.jpg

-EnVus-
06-03-2010, 12:58 AM

yeah yeah if only i could.....

RL...
06-03-2010, 01:06 AM
def a scam

Elbow
06-03-2010, 07:13 AM
LMFAO at even considering it.

Turbodude06
06-03-2010, 07:59 AM
I did it along time ago, honestly I can't believe they are still around... you pay like $100 up front and they promise you all these parts and shit... Then they send you all this paper work to fill out, then you send it back in and I haven't heard anything back from them in like 8 years lol.... I called and everything.... You live and learn, be smart and learn from other peoples mistakes....

collins
06-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Wow that's been out for YEARS! It's sad to see people get worked over by these fools. I'm suprised there's not a false advertising lawsuit against them.

Elbow
06-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I did it along time ago, honestly I can't believe they are still around... you pay like $100 up front and they promise you all these parts and shit... Then they send you all this paper work to fill out, then you send it back in and I haven't heard anything back from them in like 8 years lol.... I called and everything.... You live and learn, be smart and learn from other peoples mistakes....

Wow, someone who actually did it. LOL

All they do is offer lower prices on parts sometimes, you could contact the company directly and say give me wholesale price and I'll stick your logo on my car and they'd probably do it. I find it funny people sign up for this with cars they do nothing with and think someone is going to sponsor them.

Turbodude06
06-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Wow, someone who actually did it. LOL

All they do is offer lower prices on parts sometimes, you could contact the company directly and say give me wholesale price and I'll stick your logo on my car and they'd probably do it. I find it funny people sign up for this with cars they do nothing with and think someone is going to sponsor them.

^Yep, live and learn. It was my first import 93 Stealth, lol not really an import except everything made on that car was a 3000GT...