PDA

View Full Version : T/W;WIW? 1992 Civic Cx H2B

Jenson
06-01-2010, 03:42 PM
UPDATE: Picking up a V6 Firebird this weekend, must sell asap, $2800. Can also include a NOS 5177 kit with extra's.

Clean and clear title, $2800, I need something I can haul my kids around in. Ive owned this car for 10 years, bought it from my friend who owned it for 2, he got it from a little old lady who blew up the D15 and hit something with the passenger rear.

I know this will take a while to sell (I think it'll take 5 months) and Im not exactly sure how much it'll sell for. I want to move into a nicer daily driver and make my camaro the race car (already started). I dont have to sell this but I was tired of drag racing FWD's along time ago, this build was just a venture into capitalism.

The car is gutted, dented all over, and generally in turible condition. Its also very loud, no wipers, and really needs to be sprayed again. I'd say that Im driving around a totaled car. Theres no telling how many miles are on the chassis to be honest, but a good guess is 200K, the gsr cluster reads 292K miles:crazy:

H22A1 block code 4300543 Vin# 2HGEH2349NHxxxxxx

Mods:
Engine;
-H2B swap; 63K miles on H22A1 motor, 18K on gsr tranny (both stock H)
-Less than 3K miles on gates timing belt with manual tensioner
-Kaizenspeed BSE kit
-F20C crank pulley
-Evo alt relocation bracket
-Kiddracing H22 4-1 header (modded to fit H2B and maximize ground clearance)
-Gutted and ported stock intake manifold (big plenum, 7" runners)
-ported 65mm TB
-CAI
-walbro 255 pump
-DSM 450cc injector's
-10mm spark wires
-Demon/Neptune RTP in a P28
-3" .049 wall 321SS straight exaust with Spintech 6441 muffler, dumped before gas tank, will not pass emissions (I live in Franklin Co.)
-With the swap I also added a new engine wiring harness and the cabin harness is now a virgin EX harness cuz Im dumb

Other;
-Ksport 24 way coilovers
-rhino upper front A arms (cheap ebay, but not the cheapest)
-DC short throw w/poly shift bushings
-GSR cloth seats
-GSR dash swap w/center console
-ACT xtreme pp/organic disc (also have an ACT solid 6 puck disc)
-momo steering wheel with SPA quick release hub (the real deal)
-amber corners
-Wings West front lip (real)
-Vx wheels
-Spare set of gutted doors with lexan windows (for racing or dying of heatstroke\CO2 inhalation)
-CNC black delrin shift knob (my own design)
-Kaizenspeed H2B oil pan (ordered but have not recieved yet)
-BNIB Avid Racing Pro traction bars (have not installed yet)
-BNIB Eibach Valve springs (need cams to install these)

-Extras:
-Laptop with Neptune ($125)
-Innovate LM2 ($400 brand new)
-will include both for an extra $500 (I'd really like to keep these for my other car hence the prices)

These are all I have for now, will have to get some more

Old pic with Rota wheels
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/jensonkeyes/Front_3-4.jpg

H2B swap
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i179/jensonkeyes/474bd1a6.jpg

Jenson
06-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Fixed. Another trade I'd love is a Fab9 for a 4th gen Fbody, or another rearend (12bolt or S60) plus cash, or drag wheels and tyres plus cash.

whizkid
06-02-2010, 09:56 AM
like that lip GLWS or GLWT

Jenson
06-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Thanks, motivated to sell quickly!! Found a nice Legacy wagon I want.

quickdodgeŽ
06-03-2010, 11:33 AM
You need to post more pics. Later, QD.

Jenson
06-04-2010, 12:38 PM
No more trades, thanks for the interest but I found a V6 firebird thats perfect for my LS1. I'll have to make the treck Sunday to get it, Saturday is shot for me with work and kids baseball so Monday would be the earliest I could meet anyone with this car.

NJSC
06-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Firebird is really easy to haul your kids around in

Jenson
06-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Ive been hauling them around in my SS and even one at a time with this for years...I only have 2 so the sports car is still ok. I use my wife's SUV for the entire family

D3UC3S
06-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Want to trade it for a lifted jeep cherokee 4dr...i already got another car as well but would love to have another Hswapd eg. I kept up with the progress of this build. Solid h2b.

lmk if you want to climb mtns now LOL

Jenson
06-04-2010, 07:20 PM
I can't put my LS1 in the jeep nearly as easy as it'll go in the bird. PM me some more details though, I could prolly sell the jeep very quickly to a friend of mine that's looking for one.