PDA

View Full Version : General Chat need opinion

uho
05-29-2010, 01:24 AM
i just got a 4th gen lude recently and need paint job n rear bumper cover already got trunk bc it had a lil wreck in the back from original owner. n i was thinkin about not goin with the oem spoiler n wanted to know what looks better with it or with out?

hseries4
05-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Honestly, it's hit or miss with 4th gens--it has a lot to do with what else is done [aesthetically] to the car. Just pull it off for a week and see what you think.

I've seen some that I loved without the spoiler, while others I hated... The color of the car itself has something to do with it, too, but all of the ones that I've liked without one were sitting pretty low.

em1si
06-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Honestly, it's hit or miss with 4th gens--it has a lot to do with what else is done [aesthetically] to the car. Just pull it off for a week and see what you think.

I've seen some that I loved without the spoiler, while others I hated... The color of the car itself has something to do with it, too, but all of the ones that I've liked without one were sitting pretty low.

X2

uho
07-11-2010, 03:36 PM
thanks man. it red now but im goin w/ white gonna get singled headlights amber bumper lights Konig Britelite wheels and gonna drop it at the wheels