PDA

View Full Version : Thread

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Charge to access the Whoreslounge. It would be a nice new layer of filtration to get rid of the cancer. Yes, cancer may mean more users/hits in the short run, but eventually it'll kill you. It could be a monthly and/or (eventually) annually subscription. It doesn't -have- to be much; I'd say $2/month or $20/yr. Its turning garbage into a small goldmine you could put towards server costs.

Or ...

You could make it a forum only accessible by those who donate a minimum of $1 a month. Its a negligible amount, and I'm sure all of the OGs here would be willing to do at least that to keep this place from reeking of the attention whore/n00b/retard bullshit.

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 01:00 AM
Beside the Whoreslounge, the real forums have generally improved. It seems those that have realized how much the Whoreslounge sucks, and continues to slowly get worse, have migrated there and put decent thought into some posts.

bodhi
05-27-2010, 01:09 AM
i like the fact that you wheelchaired your way in here...throwing your fabulous ideas at us, but its not wanted, nigga

ppl workin this bitch are professionals, and they know what the fuck theyre doing.
the system works like a clock...always on point... unduhstan??

$$ is hard to come by nowadays...we're not all rich nerds like you, brah. some of us have 1k dollar bills (rent, gas, drugs, ect ect...) n shit....and when we poor folk want to get online and goof off like goofy - hyuck - during a shift at disney world the last thing we'd want to do is to pay money to post in the whoreslounge. this aint offtopic.com - im on that site, and its krazy shit...ive paid before and it sucked.

whats next? you gonna charge me to change my fuckin avy? i aint havin it

i would charbroil your ass, and put you ontop of my 16 oz porkchop before i pay

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Lol, works like a clock; produces what you expect when you expect it dependably. You don't seem like you're expecting much.

If you know we all have bills, why are you telling me this? If you want to get online act goofy, you can do that on -your- FB page. Or 4chan, there are a shit ton of sites where people can go act goofy with or without an identity.

Thats one serious logical fallacy there; just because you decide to charge for the Whoreslounge, doesn't imply you'll be charging for miscellaneous shit that makes the forum interesting.

bodhi
05-27-2010, 01:20 AM
totally

i forgot this site contains tons of serious discussions, and real car freaks who know their shit

for some odd reason i thought this place had young teenagers who need a place to hangout - communicate with their buddies... and chat about cars

youre right tho
imma head back to facebook now

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 01:21 AM
i like the fact that you wheelchaired your way in here...throwing your fabulous ideas at us, but its not wanted, nigga

ppl workin this bitch are professionals, and they know what the fuck theyre doing.
the system works like a clock...always on point... unduhstan??

$$ is hard to come by nowadays...we're not all rich nerds like you, brah. some of us have 1k dollar bills (rent, gas, drugs, ect ect...) n shit....and when we poor folk want to get online and goof off like goofy - hyuck - during a shift at disney world the last thing we'd want to do is to pay money to post in the whoreslounge. this aint offtopic.com - im on that site, and its krazy shit...ive paid before and it sucked.

whats next? you gonna charge me to change my fuckin avy? i aint havin it

i would charbroil your ass, and put you ontop of my 16 oz porkchop before i pay

Its somewhat disturbing you know these things about me, >_>, who the fuck are you?

bodhi
05-27-2010, 01:24 AM
double post wtf

its a'me...Maarrioooo..... nah its me maniac

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 01:30 AM
totally

i forgot this site contains tons of serious discussions, and real car freaks who know their shit

for some odd reason i thought this place had young teenagers who need a place to hangout - communicate with their buddies... and chat about cars

youre right tho
imma head back to facebook now

Well in that case you, my sir, are very much correct. The thing is theres PMs for personal stuff, and if they want to engage in actual car discussion then they wouldn't be in the Offtopic section of a car website, lol. The main forum is an oxymoron in its own existence.

The fact that you're Maniac makes me more curious as to how you know what you know about me.

bodhi
05-27-2010, 01:34 AM
only thing i know about you is that you are a brotha...
a kinda man that would make a white woman be disowned by her family... a man that could stain me if he touches me... a man that goes to school for some shit...

not really sure what i said that made you think i know a lot about you

do you bake too, son???!

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 01:37 AM
Well if you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you because then you would, >_>". You still got the bimmer?

punkr6
05-27-2010, 01:52 AM
THREAD= SUX

The Ninja
05-27-2010, 01:53 AM
New idea: Introduce the ability for OP's to basically mod their threads, lol.

Punkr6 = delete

Worthless contribution.

punkr6
05-27-2010, 01:54 AM
New idea: Introduce the ability for OP's to basically mod their threads, lol.

Punkr6 = delete

Worthless contribution.

worthless thread...