PDA

View Full Version : Handling Mods does any one know where they sell rota gt3 in atlanta

wrekonize
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
looking for rota gt3

wantboost
11-08-2005, 11:38 PM
did u try rspeed? I know they sell rotas

green91
11-12-2005, 04:39 PM
rspeed for sure. they are very helpful people

speedminded
11-14-2005, 12:04 PM
When i was looking a couple months ago they were $550 shipped from an advertiser on Honda-tech (just look for the HUGE rota thread)....doubt you'll get a much better deal locally.

CRAZY_JAY
11-22-2005, 01:45 PM
When i was looking a couple months ago they were $550 shipped from an advertiser on Honda-tech (just look for the HUGE rota thread)....doubt you'll get a much better deal locally.

I would still go with the local guys if it does not cost that much more. If there is a problem they are right down the street. If you buy online and there is a problem will you have to pay to ship them back? Will they take them back? The guys at Rspeed are real nice and they won't try and talk you into the most expensive parts to just get more money out of you. I had a head light out once when I went there to get my windows fixed and I was paying them and asked about a new head light and they had a headlight assembly sitting around so he just gave it to me.

http://rspeed.net/ gets my vote and they are doing a 15% of sale right now