PDA

View Full Version : jdm-civc? Meet 00Civic...

quickdodge®
05-26-2010, 02:47 AM
It seems you two have a lot in common. Later, QD.

thegovanator
05-26-2010, 03:30 AM
Dammit, another idiot running around the WL...

jdm-civic
05-26-2010, 04:55 AM
ive yet to meet this guy..........................

Maniaç
05-26-2010, 06:01 AM
ive yet to meet this guy..........................

It doesn't matter if you haven't met him yet or not, you 21 year old tampon. You two have more things in common than conjoined twins.

I don't know either one of you, but I bet both of you cuntshits would be at the bottom of the floor, gobbling up leftovers from my dog if either one were to get invited to my place for a nice serving of my Man Sauce. Not only that, but both of you annoying fucks were a waste of a pelvic thrust. You two Dumb and Dumber impersonators have done one thing right, though. And that's getting QD to notice you two.

jdm-civic
05-26-2010, 06:13 AM
^^damn, some body didnt have the dick this morning you fkn subie fag, misfirinbg sounding mofo..........................

love you too cupcake, i have a load of man sause waiting on you...............swallow much?

Bacon
05-26-2010, 06:32 AM
they are a cute couple lol

blackshine007
05-26-2010, 06:46 AM
It doesn't matter if you haven't met him yet or not, you 21 year old tampon. You two have more things in common than conjoined twins.

I don't know either one of you, but I bet both of you cuntshits would be at the bottom of the floor, gobbling up leftovers from my dog if either one were to get invited to my place for a nice serving of my Man Sauce. Not only that, but both of you annoying fucks were a waste of a pelvic thrust. You two Dumb and Dumber impersonators have done one thing right, though. And that's getting QD to notice you two.
Damn...... lolol REPS

Elbow
05-26-2010, 06:50 AM

You have always held the strongest replies on this site.

x Resilience
05-26-2010, 08:21 AM
They're both mentally challenged?

x Resilience
05-26-2010, 08:26 AM
^^damn, some body didnt have the dick this morning you fkn subie fag, misfirinbg sounding mofo..........................

love you too cupcake, i have a load of man sause waiting on you...............swallow much?

Did you just make an attempt to make fun of his Subaru? Really?

You drive a beat up 1989 Civic hatchback, you really have no room to talk. You're 21 for fuck sake, get a better car. Your current on looks like shit.

Plus I'm willing to bet his Subaru will outrun anything you will ever own.

jdm-civic
05-26-2010, 11:38 AM
^^lol! you sir have only seen one of my cars so speak what you know son,

00Civic
05-26-2010, 11:45 AM

Listen. Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? You have yet to say anything that fazes me. If anything, I'm glad that I have haters. I wouldn't be doing anything right if I didn't.

You should learn from your parents.....try using some birth control. Honestly, you would have been better off staying dried up on your mom's face.

Echonova
05-26-2010, 12:00 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/a2b52b1a.jpg

00Civic
05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
lol. funny. but not really mad.

Echonova
05-26-2010, 12:06 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Cool_story_bro.png

oneSLOWex
05-26-2010, 12:07 PM
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/30403/original/YouMad.jpg

00Civic
05-26-2010, 12:08 PM
lolz.

quickdodge®
05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Listen. Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? You have yet to say anything that fazes me. If anything, I'm glad that I have haters. I wouldn't be doing anything right if I didn't.

You should learn from your parents.....try using some birth control. Honestly, you would have been better off staying dried up on your mom's face.

You should lay low on the insults, man. It's definitely not your strong point. You should also learn the definition of a "hater" while your casting it about loosely like you are. I'm not trying to insult you (as you're doing that to yourself), but more trying to guide you. AW's around here aren't much thought of, dude. You should really relax. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-26-2010, 12:09 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1194914209115.gif

bodhi
05-26-2010, 02:59 PM

just cos i posted in this thread and in the thread paul made - where he blew a whistle, and you came in with your tongue flappin in the wind beggin for a command - doesnt make me a "hater" ya 4 year old jockstrap
i'll happily bulldoze you in as many threads as it takes until you realize that your hopeless attempts at being funny, and entertaining is very similar to a man made of toothpicks attempting to benchpress my 40 pound nutsack

so stick to doing what you do best.... which is....

deepthroating?

cleaning out the cumspots in public bathrooms? uh i dunno what youre good at, but im sure it's related to either of the two

-EnVus-
05-26-2010, 04:19 PM
I think they may be Twins separated at birth hmmmmm

98blackcivic
05-30-2010, 01:08 AM
blah blah blah...just another post by 98blackcivic..tryna get to 2k to get more rep power

1990wade
05-30-2010, 10:04 PM
They drive CARS wat did you expect lol...

Okie_doke.
05-31-2010, 01:30 AM
They drive CARS wat dio you expect lol...

Huh? :thinking: I drive a car...What did you expect? :dunno:

jesus bonill
06-03-2010, 12:50 PM
LOL they are probabl;y distant cousins. LOL

they share some things in common