PDA

View Full Version : I fucking love Atlanta!!!!

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Saturday night was the mothafuckin business! :goodjob:

College parties, sreetracing, Strip club, chillin w/ the homies... Hell fuckin yea!!! :eek:

AtifSajid
11-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Me too dude..you cant beat Atlanta... ROCK ON!!

Rican219
11-07-2005, 02:28 PM
HELL YA GET'R DONE!

B16a2 Civic
11-07-2005, 02:30 PM
.....right.

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:31 PM
I thought that Maffia-run strip joint back home was the shit. I was dead wrong. :eek:

HyPer50
Yup.. I've learned to love where I'm from also = ) If only we didn't have all this traffic and humidity in the summer haha

Hulud
Me too dude..you cant beat Atlanta... ROCK ON!!
obviously you have never been to a big city outta the south...

Kevykev
11-07-2005, 02:32 PM
chillin' wit da homieeez

JMCIVIC01
Miami is still where the business is at

thinkfast®
I got back from Orlando's finer establishments this weekend, lemme tell ya- its good to be back.

I LOVE YOU ARIANNE!!!!11

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:34 PM
I've been to NYC, LA, NOLA, Chicago land, Cleveland, Detroit, Paris, Cairo Egypt, Geneva Switzerland, Telaviv Isreal, Houston, D.C., San Francisco and honestly ATL is the city I'm most inclined to buy a house in.

This all may change when I visit fla, never been that far south.

BTEC
11-07-2005, 02:35 PM
I got back from Orlando's finer establishments this weekend, lemme tell ya- its good to be back.

I LOVE YOU PINK PONY!!!!11

PS- Miami is whack as fuck. played out around, mmm, 1999? If you want some real culture, try Los Angeles :D
:goodjob:

PSINXS
11-07-2005, 02:36 PM
told ya louis. its all good here in atlanta

AtifSajid
11-07-2005, 02:36 PM
obviously you have never been to a big city outta the south...

DUDE MAN LIKE ATLANTA ROCKS ON..

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:37 PM
I went to LA, a couple times. The people there < the people of Atlanta. Plus when ppl move to LA they just turn gay unlike ATL where as ppl learn how to "GET CRUNK". :)

Kevykev
11-07-2005, 02:38 PM
DUDE MAN LIKE ATLANTA ROCKS ON..

ahahahahahaaahahahahhahahahaahahahahah

:lmfao:

damn yo, my boy atif is white as fk now.

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:39 PM
told ya louis. its all good here in atlanta
ATL should be the capital of the damn country. Fried chicken, greens, mac & cheese, cadilacs and gators. DC < ATL. :goodjob:

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:40 PM
PS- Miami is whack as fuck. played out around, mmm, 1999? If you want some real culture, try Los Angeles :D
:werd:
LA is where its at

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 02:41 PM
I went to LA, a couple times. The people there < the people of Atlanta. Plus when ppl move to LA they just turn gay unlike ATL where as ppl learn how to "GET CRUNK". :)

"they just turn gay"? what kinda shit is that?

<< BORN AND RAISED IN EAST LOS ANGELES

I'm not sure I understand, please tell me what type of "people" you hang out with? If you tell me you stayed off Sunset, or anywhere in West Hollywood, you = automatic fag. Don't talk about a city you have mostly seen in movies, and now that you've visited the wax museum all of a sudden you are aworld class traveler :lmfao:

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:41 PM
nah the south does not know how to get 'crunk'

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:42 PM
"they just turn gay"? what kinda shit is that?

<< BORN AND RAISED IN EAST LOS ANGELES

I'm not sure I understand, what type of "people" did you hang out with? If you tell me you stayed off Sunset, or anywhere in West Hollywood, you = automatic fag. Don't talk about a city you have mostly seen in movies, and now that you've visited the wax museum all of a sudden you are aworld class traveler :lmfao:
man so true this kid does not know what LA is
<<<<<Born in Glendale Ca(Los ANgeles County)

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm not a kid. I've been to LA numerous times and I like ATL better.

Westcoast = trendy fags. Dirty south = crunkness. Crunk > trendy fags thats whats crackin'. :goodjob:

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Westcoast = trendy fags. Dirty south = crunkness. Crunk > trendy fags thats whats crackin'. :goodjob:
wow you really are dumb stay in the south with all their closed minds.
i think there is more trends in 'a-town down' then anywhere else

you just prove my point
crunk,dirty south both are trends

JMCIVIC01
11-07-2005, 02:44 PM

I LOVE YOU PINK PONY!!!!11

thats the stupidest shit i have ever heard man, your probably the only one that thinks that :lmfao: aint no culture there just a bunch of stuck up rich assholes, thats what youll find in la :lmfao:

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:46 PM
thats the stupidest shit i have ever heard man, your probably the only one that thinks that :lmfao: aint no culture there just a bunch of stuck up rich assholes, thats what youll find in la :lmfao:
you guys need to stop classifying LA with what you see on TV those stupid OC shit thats not even LA

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 02:46 PM
come hang out w/ me for a day, I'll show you how much of a "trendy fag" I am :goodjob: I don't care how many times you've been there, once you call L.A. "home" you'll get a different feeling. trust me.

You must be hangin around the wrong "fellas" if you think LA is "trendy" We START the fuckin trends, if the rest of the country wants to get on the same shit, well let 'em!

LOL You know they have gangs in NY now? yea, like real street gangs. :lmfao:

I remember gettin made fun of cause I had Dickies on, shell toes, fat laces. Talkin about I looked like a janitor. Where's all that shit talkin now son? what up wit that, money? :lmfao:

The Golden Child
11-07-2005, 02:48 PM
atl is wack .. xP

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:49 PM
atl is wack .. xP

nightracer
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey I like Atlanta. Go make your fucking LA thread. Everytime someone reps a city, the fucking west coast gangster asses have to jump in with their dickies sagging down to their toe nails, jerri curls staining the fucking grass and bandanas hanging out their ass talking about how good LA is. Thats fine and dandy I didn't make a thread about LA therefore take this shit about LA to a thread about LA and let this thread be about ATL and be easy.

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:53 PM
you're the one who started the shit talking

The Golden Child
11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
come hang out w/ me for a day, I'll show you how much of a "trendy fag" I am :goodjob: I don't care how many times you've been there, once you call L.A. "home" you'll get a different feeling. trust me.

You must be hangin around the wrong "fellas" if you think LA is "trendy" We START the fuckin trends, if the rest of the country wants to get on the same shit, well let 'em!

LOL You know they have gangs in NY now? yea, like real street gangs. :lmfao:

I remember gettin made fun of cause I had Dickies on, shell toes, fat laces. Talkin about I looked like a janitor. Where's all that shit talkin now son? what up wit that, money? :lmfao:

whats that suppose to mean g ??

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
you are the one talkin about LA is for "trendy fags" I'm sayin, you wannatalk shit, make your own "I'm a fag" thread. You call out the way some of us dress like it's a bad thing. Sorry I don't wear express pants or shop at AE. LA is good, its a great place to be. what you gotta say about that?

Back your shit up bitch

skip skip

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 02:57 PM
whats that suppose to mean g ??

That means rewind New York 10 years and ask what Bloods & Crips were, or where to find one.

yea. read up homey.

JMCIVIC01
11-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Hey I like Atlanta. Go make your fucking LA thread. Everytime someone reps a city, the fucking west coast gangster asses have to jump in with their dickies sagging down to their toe nails, jerri curls staining the fucking grass and bandanas hanging out their ass talking about how good LA is. Thats fine and dandy I didn't make a thread about LA therefore take this shit about LA to a thread about LA and let this thread be about ATL and be easy.

:lmfao: :lmfao: im with ya dawg, to me atl will always be crunker than LA besides they import alot of tards that think there hard asses sort of like yourself.Miami is where im from and i will rep it to the fullest but atl is where im at now so thats what it is and im still not gonna hate because atl is crunk 2

Hulud
11-07-2005, 02:58 PM
you are the one talkin about LA is for "trendy fags" I'm sayin, you wannatalk shit, make your own "I'm a fag" thread. You call out the way some of us dress like it's a bad thing. Sorry I don't wear express pants or shop at AE. LA is good, its a great place to be. what you gotta say about that?

Back your shit up bitch

skip skip

i dont think that either me, thinkfast or QD (longbeach) are trendy fags

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:00 PM
That means rewind NY 10 years and ask what Bloods & Crips were, or where to find one.

yea. read up homey.
bloods & crips = modern day kkk. :goodjob:

Nothing positive about them and not even worth thinking about to an adult looking for career options. You probably would like that fact that Georgia is all about what set you claim if you had a job, car, house, wife, business, stocks and kids - or planned on being in that situation sometime in your life. Just stating the facts. :D

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
bloods & crips = modern day kkk. :goodjob:
um not quite...
you need a history lesson on street gangs

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: im with ya dawg, to me atl will always be crunker than LA besides they import alot of tards that think there hard asses sort of like yourself.Miami is where im from and i will rep it to the fullest but atl is where im at now so thats what it is and im still not gonna hate because atl is crunk 2

bitch werent you the one runnin from Scrappy Doo last week :lmfao:

Let Atlanta be crunk, bitch. L.A. is GANGSTA. ridin on 13's is a lifestyle. The land of palm trees, bad bitches and the best of whatever you want, all within reach. EAD

JMCIVIC01
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
:jerkit: quit talking out your ass and jacking off at the same time and la is not gangsta its wanksta, trend of palm trees in florida too , bad ass bitches down in florida to, so what are you talkin about like its so 1999 bitch u dont know nothin kid :lmfao:

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
um not quite...
you need a history lesson on street gangs
I know enough about them. What do they do for the local economy? The local job market? If anything they deteriorate it. WTF is cool about streetgangs?

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:08 PM
I know enough about them. What do they do for the local economy? The local job market? If anything they deteriorate it. WTF is cool about streetgangs?
never said they helped the economy, never said they helped the job market, never said they were cool.
they are in fact NOTHING like the KKK

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:11 PM
:jerkit: quit talking out your ass and jacking off at the same time and la is not gangsta its wanksta, trend of palm trees in florida too , bad ass bitches down in florida to, so what are you talkin about like its so 1999 bitch u dont know nothin kid :lmfao:

Dude don't you need to be in school? You just don't stop do you? Have you stopped to realize you are corny and noone is laughing? You are like a big, dumb, gay, pink bunny... I know in 1999 I was cruisin Lincoln, Collins Ave, while you were in grade school little boy. I lived in Miami before my move up to Atlanta, I know enough to say its a great place to visit, shitty place to live :goodjob:

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Yes they are. The kkk is all about killing, "n____s" just as the gangs are about killing, "n____s". The kkk respects its members who kill black males just as street gangs such as the bloods and crips you so adamantly exhault. I don't care who you are but to be involved in a culture that prides itself in killing individuals based on the color of clothes they wear or neighborhood they are from, is beyond stupid.

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:14 PM
yea, because "crunkness" is so much more intelligent :lmfao:

get the fuck outta here

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Dude don't you need to be in school? You just don't stop do you? Have you stopped to realize you are corny and noone is laughing? You are like a big, dumb, gay, pink bunny... I know in 1999 I was cruisin Lincoln, Collins Ave, while you were in grade school little boy. I lived in Miami before my move up to Atlanta, I know enough to say its a great place to visit, shitty place to live :goodjob:
If ATL is so shitty then why don't you get up and move?

The Golden Child
11-07-2005, 03:15 PM
That means rewind NY 10 years and ask what Bloods & Crips were, or where to find one.

yea. read up homey.

im pretty sure there was bloods and crips before 10 years in ny ..
but whatever ..

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:16 PM
gangs such as the bloods and crips you so adamantly exhault. I don't care who you are but to be involved in a culture that prides itself in killing individuals based on the color of clothes they wear or neighborhood they are from, is beyond stupid.
when did i ever exhault gangs?
and what makes being proud of a culture that is racist better?

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Who said it's shitty? read my first post fuckhead. I just spent a crummy weekend in Orlando and I stated "its good to be back"

comprehend much?

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:17 PM
If ATL is so shitty then why don't you get up and move?
i love that one! because its sooooo easy to get up and move your family right? need a new job etc...
wow when did he say atl was shitty?

JMCIVIC01

na graduated from there a couple years back fuckin tard and u dont stop either your comparisons from la and florida are just alike and la is the worse place to live because all it is are a bunch of gangmembers trying to steal shoes from someone in a dark ally or some shit and i could give a fuck less about other people laughing as long as i am!

thinkfast®
im pretty sure there was bloods and crips before 10 years in ny ..
but whatever ..

I'm pretty sure there weren't :lmfao:

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:18 PM
i could give a fuck less about other people laughing as long as i am!

As long as we have that straight man :lmfao: :goodjob:

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:19 PM
yea, because "crunkness" is so much more intelligent :lmfao:

get the fuck outta here
Eh, you can get crunk in the club and not get killed. When you join blood or crip you get beat in and some sets want you to kill some innocent person just to show loyalty. They respect going to prison for each other over bullshit like shooting some guy with the "wrong" color on. Don't even come at me with that bullshit. Take your ass back to the rock you crawled out from under. You don't even make half a sense with that unintelligent, "Oh yeeeaayuh cuz iimma shoot me uh mofukin innocent by stander in the back of the neck because he bout' to start thinkin about talkin' bout' mah set" GTFO!

JMCIVIC01
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
thinkfast is such a jew

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:21 PM
wow you really are ignorant arent you nightracer
i dont remember thinkfast saying that

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:23 PM
when did i ever exhault gangs?
and what makes being proud of a culture that is racist better?
Neither the kkk or c's & b's are better than each other. They're all on some foulness. I think your president, George W. Bush is actually at odds with people of their mantality. Ya know that thing called the war on terrorism. By his administrations doctrine, the gangs and kkk are nothing but terrorists. They should have started right at home with their war on terror to and just changed foreign policy if they wanted real results. I'll leave on that note.

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:25 PM
wow you really are ignorant arent you nightracer
i dont remember thinkfast saying that
Lets not get into shit talking I will own you like $2 whore on the LV strip and pimp slap you with a used condom.

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Neither the kkk or c's & b's are better than each other. They're all on some foulness. I think your president, George W. Bush is actually at odds with people of their mantality. Ya know that thing called the war on terrorism. By his administrations doctrine, the gangs and kkk are nothing but terrorists. They should have started right at home with their war on terror to and just changed foreign policy if they wanted real results. I'll leave on that note.
good im glad we see eye to eye on that

Hulud
Lets not get into shit talking I will own you like $2 whore on the LV strip and pimp slap you with a used condom.
o its on like donkey kong lol
i must say though that was a good one ill give you + whatever i can for the originality

The Golden Child
how about either way were in atl ..
from east west north south were all here ..
werent even talking about bloods and crips ..
but whatever ..

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
o its on like donkey kong lol
i must say though that was a good one ill give you + whatever i can for the originality
Come on mang you know thats such a good ass sig quote. :)

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:29 PM
skip skip fool

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:30 PM
skip skip fool
How old are you again?

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:32 PM

Fuck you and that "crunk" shit. You know shit about the LA area. You've been there and think it's gay? Probably cuz you realized you couldn't hang with the real mutha fuccas out there. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:33 PM
QD - GET EM!

muthafucker I'm old enough. You wanna date me or what the fuck homey? want my attributes too?

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Fuck you and that "crunk" shit. You know shit about the LA area. You've been there and think it's gay? Probably cuz you realized you couldn't hang with the real mutha fuccas out there. Later, QD.
he has arrived!

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:35 PM
I didn't make a thread about LA therefore take this shit about LA to a thread about LA and let this thread be about ATL and be easy.

You brought LA into this thread. You could've just talked about how "crunk" Atl is wihtout mentioning what you "think" LA is all about. You shouldn't speak on what you know nothing of, homie. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:38 PM
in a culture that prides itself in killing individuals based on the color of clothes they wear or neighborhood they are from, is beyond stupid.

And a white man killing a black man for their color is cool, huh? Later, QD.

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:41 PM
And a white man killing a black man for their color is cool, huh? Later, QD.

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:42 PM
nightboy is in here readin, but no responding. guess QD is too crunk for him :dunno:

Hulud
11-07-2005, 03:43 PM
lol, crunk...

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:44 PM
1. Go back and read the first page.
2. Thinkfast got the la vs. atl thing going, that was not me.
3. I've been to LA plenty of times, you don't know shit about what I know.
4. I ain't your motherfuckin homie.
5. You're just pissing in my pond because I am not affraid to speak my mind with you. Kust like you are not afraid to speak your mind. :)
6. I'm goin to the gym if you think of anything else, grab a pencil and paper and write it down.

Good day its been fun gettin crunk on the keyboard. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Imma say this:

Atlanta is not a bad place to live. I personally don't like it, but it isn't all bad.
Miami, I love. I wouldn't live there, but I'd live near.
LA. What can I say, my home. I'll always love it.

There was really no sense in attacking other cities. I don't do it. What is it going to accomplish? I was G'd up in blues. For over 15 years. I gotta family and a decent life and bailed from that shit. Blue will always be my color, just because. I've always disliked the color ded, even before I thought about Ripping. Later, QD.

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:47 PM
nightboy is in here readin, but no responding. guess QD is too crunk for him :dunno:
Bitch blow it out your asshole... QD is about as crunk as David the Gnome on Nicklodeon. He probably gets as much ass as Mr. Rogers... :D

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:48 PM
1. Go back and read the first page.

I did. And?

2. Thinkfast got the la vs. atl thing going, that was not me.

Ok.

3. I've been to LA plenty of times, you don't know shit about what I know.

Just like you don't know shit about LA.

4. I ain't your motherfuckin homie.

All good on my side, tricc. You just mad cause I wrote you off.

5. You're just pissing in my pond because I am not affraid to speak my mind with you. Kust like you are not afraid to speak your mind. :)

Huh?

6. I'm goin to the gym if you think of anything else, grab a pencil and paper and write it down.

No.

Later, QD.

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Imma say this:

Atlanta is not a bad place to live. I personally don't like it, but it isn't all bad.
Miami, I love. I wouldn't live there, but I'd live near.
LA. What can I say, my home. I'll always love it.

There was really no sense in attacking other cities. I don't do it. What is it going to accomplish? I was G'd up in blues. For over 15 years. I gotta family and a decent life and bailed from that shit. Blue will always be my color, just because. I've always disliked the color ded, even before I thought about Ripping. Later, QD.
Shit man thats cool. We could have kept it at that until thoughtslow opened his mouth. lol! Whatever floats your boat but I seriously have to go.

Hulud
you insult Qd and you get to join the infamous BANNED delegation

thinkfast®
OWNAGE all over again. Nobody's scared of you speaking your gay ass thoughts and opinions. but when you insult a place where people were born adn raised, well you better be ready for some reprecussions.

nightrider who you tryin to ride on? West coast is at its finest in this thread :lmfao:

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:50 PM
I did. And?

Ok.

Just like you don't know shit about LA.

All good on my side, tricc. You just mad cause I wrote you off.

Huh?

No.

Later, QD.
You sound like an Old MC Eiht album. You just forgot the JEeeeyuuh!!!

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Bitch blow it out your asshole... QD is about as crunk as David the Gnome on Nicklodeon. He probably gets as much ass as Mr. Rogers... :D
Wow. Because you know me that well, huh? How original to call the person you don't know gay. Never saw that coming. I would not want to claim to be crunk, nor have I ever thought about being "crunk." So what are you saying?

What's fucced up is how you act like you're smart talking about the economy and shit, yet you post like you're a 7th grade hallway thug. Try to have a decent, well-thought out conversation and see if shit goes a little better. Later, QD.

nightracer
11-07-2005, 03:52 PM
you insult Qd and you get to join the infamous BANNED delegation
W/E I'm making this forum interesting. I have my own forum if its like that.

quickdodge®
11-07-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't know where he thinks he knows me from to keep talking shit about me anyway. Oh well. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
11-07-2005, 03:54 PM
and still in thread ..

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 03:56 PM
W/E I'm making this forum interesting. I have my own forum if its like that.

If you are looking for people interested in what you have to say, might wanna go back there.

Wherever "there" is :goodjob:

you still have your hall monitor badge?

The Golden Child
11-07-2005, 03:57 PM
atlanta - la - bloods & crip - QD ownage .. +1

99ITRGIRL
11-07-2005, 04:35 PM
F.I.L.A.

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
CALI LOVE

The Golden Child
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM
F.I.L.A.

what did that mean again ??

DP97ACCORDLX
11-07-2005, 05:48 PM
YES SIR. ATL SHAWTY!!

JMCIVIC01
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
MIA SHAWTY

nightracer
11-07-2005, 06:24 PM
If you are looking for people interested in what you have to say, might wanna go back there.

Wherever "there" is :goodjob:

you still have your hall monitor badge?
Chill out cobra commander I simply stated how I love ATL and you jump into some LA is better. Maybe for you but ATL is better for me so let it be. I could care less about a damn city war honestly. You still have yet to make your LA is the best thread. So go make it. So I can crash the party. :eye:

thinkfast®
11-07-2005, 09:34 PM
crash deez nuts

Julio
11-07-2005, 09:41 PM
Montgomery, Alabama is the Spot.. what the fuck ya been yapping about.

TheFireMan
11-07-2005, 09:50 PM
F.I.L.A

G35Gurl
11-07-2005, 11:11 PM
I gotta say every city is unique in its own way. I'm straight from da A. I didnt grow up in no Snellville or Monroe. But I gotta say that when I'm in L.A I just feel like packin my shit and goin to live there. Theres so much more to do. The clubs are poppin and theres always shit to do. Dont get me wrong I always rep the "A." But if I was outtta college I'd go live in LA for a while. Ain't nothin compared to the West Coast.

DeutscheBAG!
11-07-2005, 11:13 PM
u guys need to get out the country and experience some cities overseas..
i highly recommend Madrid or Barcelona

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:21 PM
LA representin bitches

dereksi
04-14-2006, 01:28 PM
u guys need to get out the country and experience some cities overseas..
i highly recommend Madrid or Barcelona
My felony wont allow me to leave the country or have a passport sir

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:35 PM
yea bitch, betta recognize

dereksi
04-14-2006, 01:35 PM
word up

Brett
04-14-2006, 01:37 PM
My felony wont allow me to leave the country or have a passport sir

Same here, Ya kill one guy in a racial hate crime and they never let it go!! :lmfao:

Hulud
04-14-2006, 01:38 PM
LA representin bitches
WERD BITCHES!
Atlanta dont have shit on LA

BluesClues
04-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Saturday night was the mothafuckin business! :goodjob:

College parties, sreetracing, Strip club, chillin w/ the homies... Hell fuckin yea!!! :eek:
Hell yeah let me get on that shit right thur!!!!!!!:eek:

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Same here, Ya kill one guy in a racial hate crime and they never let it go!! :lmfao:

OMG Brett TELL ME AGAIN!!

Stormhammer
04-14-2006, 01:59 PM
you guys just did NOT dig up a fucking post

FUCKING ASSHOLES! :eye: :mad:

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:01 PM
aahaha FUK YOU DUM CANADIAN!! YOU HAD TO BE FROM CANADIA HUH? OOPS I MEAN EH?!?

dereksi
04-14-2006, 02:14 PM
Ya know. Lol