PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga people...

allout13
05-25-2010, 12:27 PM
How's traffic through the city around 4:45-5:15pm?

oneSLOWex
05-25-2010, 12:28 PM
a mother fucker....LOL

You coming through on the highway or something?

allout13
05-25-2010, 12:31 PM
a mother fucker....LOL

You coming through on the highway or something?

:( that blows

yeah I'll be coming I75N to I24W on my way to Murfreesboro

oneSLOWex
05-25-2010, 12:36 PM
:( that blows

yeah I'll be coming I75N to I24W on my way to Murfreesboro

Yeah you will be heading right through downtown Chattanooga during rush hour. Its just a few miles from 75 to where you actually go toward where you are going. Wont be too bad. Dunno how much you know about that stretch of highway...but once you come down the big ass hill on 24 that brings you into downtown...watch your speed. Cops hide behind the trees running radar on the side of the interstate you will be on.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2010, 12:55 PM
a mother fucker...

I disagree. I go through there all the time at that hour and just slide right through.

Of course your version of "a motherfucker" when referring to traffic may be a bit different than mine, though. For me traffic being "a motherfucker" would be taking 45 minutes to go 10 miles. In Chattanooga, I've never even gone below 50 mph on 75 or 24, lolol. Later, QD.

allout13
05-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah you will be heading right through downtown Chattanooga during rush hour. Its just a few miles from 75 to where you actually go toward where you are going. Wont be too bad. Dunno how much you know about that stretch of highway...but once you come down the big ass hill on 24 that brings you into downtown...watch your speed. Cops hide behind the trees running radar on the side of the interstate you will be on.

Thanks for the heads up!

I disagree. I go through there all the time at that hour and just slide right through.

Of course your version of "a motherfucker" when referring to traffic may be a bit different than mine, though. For me traffic being "a motherfucker" would be taking 45 minutes to go 10 miles. In Chattanooga, I've never even gone below 50 mph on 75 or 24, lolol. Later, QD.

lol this is good. I'm used to going through cobb during rush hour, and creeping through at 20 is not fun at all. I can definitely handle 50 lol. Hell, I usually don't run over 60 anyways for fuel economy purposes.

oneSLOWex
05-25-2010, 01:01 PM

Yeah I forget you guys actually have it worse when it comes to rush hour. Its actually pretty calm here compared to Atlanta. The lack of driving skills makes up for having less people though. I cant even imagine driving a truck like you do with the way people drive around them here.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2010, 01:05 PM
Yeah I forget you guys actually have it worse when it comes to rush hour. Its actually pretty calm here compared to Atlanta. The lack of driving skills makes up for having less people though. I cant even imagine driving a truck like you do with the way people drive around them here.

Yeah, lolol. The only time I have ever slowed down rolling through 75/24W, is on that hard right curve coming down the hill. Other than that, I'm usually wide open (60mph in my truck).

Never knew about the officer in the trees though. never seen him, but I'll keep an eye out now. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
05-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Yeah, lolol. The only time I have ever slowed down rolling through 75/24W, is on that hard right curve coming down the hill. Other than that, I'm usually wide open (60mph in my truck).

Never knew about the officer in the trees though. never seen him, but I'll keep an eye out now. Later, QD.

A few years back a truck came down that hill too fast and actually went all the way through the wall and crashed into some cars on the other side...shit was crazy as hell. Yeah they are there at some random times...but usually behind the trees on the side going toward Lookout Valley/Nashville.