PDA

View Full Version : blacknighteg... *sigh*

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Why'd you delete the thread boo?

you're not always going to be right homie. learn to accept it. embrace it. and learn from your faults. that's how you get better.

EJ_Allmota
05-25-2010, 12:11 AM
damn, the lil homie deleted his thread..

Me86Rob
05-25-2010, 12:14 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/voaj5x.jpg

toxxxic
05-25-2010, 12:15 AM
what thread?!

blacknightteg
05-25-2010, 12:16 AM
i deleted it for my own reasons kash, no reason to drag it on. thanks. next time pm me.

JITB
05-25-2010, 12:16 AM
the one with the picture of the wheel? his photography will never get off the ground if noone can see it!

JITB
05-25-2010, 12:17 AM
oh shit blackknight ur a mod!

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 08:46 AM
i deleted it for my own reasons kash, no reason to drag it on. thanks. next time pm me.

PM for what? to take up space in your inbox? :thinking:

x Resilience
05-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Let me guess. He got butthurt that he didn't get invited to the SKF10 meet again, so he decided to make a thread to cry about it but then it backfired and he deleted it?

Just taking a stab in the dark here.

AnthonyF
05-25-2010, 10:09 AM

deleting something for your own reasons still isn't a reason to delete something. Unless it is personal info (addy, phone #).

-Ant.

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 10:47 AM
it was a thread in CAR PICS. the responses weren't favorable.

Echonova
05-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Who cares? If the OP requests a thread be deleted they made, then we do it. He just happens to be the OP, you don't need to have a reason why.

He took a pic that he was happy with, posted it here and got his ass-pounded like he was fresh meat at the Federal prison... Not everyone here is a professional photographer despite what they think, just because you can add a watermark to your pic does NOT make you a professional. There are 3-4 great photographers on here, everyone else is still a beginner.

97.3% of the people bashing in that thread:
A) Cannot take a better picture.
B) Even if they could, their shit-box of a car is not worth taking a picture of.
C) Just jumping on the bandwagon 'cause D.O. said something and original thought has left IA.

Echonova
05-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Wow... I have hate deep in my heart.:(

AnthonyF
05-25-2010, 11:14 AM
I didn't see the pic, but I will commend a good pic when one is taken. If the post was about the picture quality and not of the vehicle then I can see why it was deleted. If the thread was about the car and people bashed it, so what. It happens. Not everyone will enjoy your ride, and unfortunately, IA has this bandwagon bullshit that everyone hops on and just wants to impress their e-friends with the same shitty bashing techniques.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
05-25-2010, 11:24 AM
If the post was about the picture quality and not of the vehicle then I can see why it was deleted.

Unless he was asking about picture quality.

If the thread was about the car and people bashed it, so what. It happens.

Depends on the level of bashing. If it's just gets stupid, then I usually just delete the posts that have no purpose being in there.

I see both sides of the fence here. Echo is right in that when an OP requests a thread of his be taken down, we oblige that request. But on the other side of the coin, if you can't take someone not liking your car (or whatever), you shouldn't post it up thinking everyone will like it only to delete when the calls don't go your way. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-25-2010, 11:33 AM
After looking at the thread, I would have just deleted the unnecessary back-n-forth banter going on and proceeded. Later, QD.

RL...
05-25-2010, 11:43 AM
this ain't shlitz malt liquor, y'all ain't keepin it real, you ain't representin

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 11:56 AM
all i ever wanted was for him to turn his wheel to the left. thats all i ever wanted. all i ever needed :cry: :cry: :cry:

Glade
05-25-2010, 12:03 PM
all i ever wanted was for him to turn his wheel to the left. thats all i ever wanted. all i ever needed :cry: :cry: :cry:

lolol he about to cryyyyyyyyyy

blacknightteg
05-25-2010, 12:17 PM

Kash. i deleted the thread because everyone and their grandmothers cousin was jumping on your nuts cause of your opinion. you have kris thinkin criticizing when honestly i have seen better pictures come from a turd. only person i even valued their opinion in that thread was Dwisforme(sp?). I posted this picture because I thought it was a good picture, i KNOW it was a good picture. but yes, the reason i deleted it was because of all the nut swingers that existed in that thread JUST because you said ONE thing and everyone in their grand mother in hoping to be cool said the same thing. This is why so many people on this site dont post car pics/or regular photography for that matter cause everyon thinks they know what they are talking about. i could honestly give a two fucks less about what people have to say on this website when it comes to picturse i take because i have numerous abouts more then love my pictures. im just tired of nut swingers saying the same thing in hoping to be cool.

i've said my peace...love me or hate me. my opinion. im not on the site in hopes that everyone on the internet will like me.

00Civic
05-25-2010, 12:22 PM
^^^ fuck them hating nut-swingers.............they have nothing better to do than criticize and bash on people cause they think it's so cool.

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 12:41 PM
so... you dont think the wheel should have been turned to the left to show its beauty? :thinking:

yes. that's the point im trying to make and im sticking to it. :o

blacknightteg
05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
stick to it all you want man. that wasnt the point of the picture.

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 12:49 PM
okay next time turn the wheel to the left. its the wise thing to do http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/GIFs/okay.gif

blacknightteg
05-25-2010, 12:50 PM
yeah no. sorry i dont swing from your nuts like most on this site bud..

Dirty Octopus™
05-25-2010, 01:04 PM
yeah no. sorry i dont swing from your nuts like most on this site bud..
okay just stop. please. for real. stop.
no one asked you to. im confused... where do you get nutswinging from turning your wheel to the left? you're sounding really ignorant.

Arm&hammer
05-25-2010, 01:22 PM
If someone agrees with someone else they are automatically nutswingers.

quickdodge®
05-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Unnecessary now. Later, QD.