PDA

View Full Version : Four pictures!

RL...
05-24-2010, 01:02 AM
So I've been experimenting with my new camera lately....here is where I'm at so far...

1)

2)

3)

4)
not sure if i like this last one but whateva...

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Car-wise? Not bad looking. Those red/pink stripes on the wheels really looks bad, though. I would give it props if they weren't there.
Picture-wise? Looks like a PAS camera was used.

And you're right about the last one. It's just bad, man. Later, QD.

RL...
05-24-2010, 01:30 AM
Car-wise? Not bad looking. Those red/pink stripes on the wheels really looks bad, though. I would give it props if they weren't there.
Picture-wise? Looks like a PAS camera was used.

And you're right about the last one. It's just bad, man. Later, QD.

Thanks! I think the stripe is nice and I'll keep it until I get new wheels, but it's not for everyone. I wonder why you think it looks like a pns was used...

The location wasn't too good but I didn't feel like nor have time to drive far away so I just turned into the first industrial building I saw and made due. I'll have some better(hopefully) pictures by the weekend...

cactusEG
05-24-2010, 07:09 AM
Wheels look gay

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Thanks! I think the stripe is nice and I'll keep it until I get new wheels,

Yeah, I think a different set of wheels will make the car look much better as well. But the stripe just doesn't match the car at all.

I wonder why you think it looks like a pns was used.....

I'm not so sure, really. The pictures are nice and clean and all, but I have a Canon Powershot (PAS) that produces the same results. Maybe it's the bland location and tight shots that make it appear that way, I don't know, dude. Later, QD.