PDA

View Full Version : Callout: 2jzgte_mk3

Whiteboy572
05-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Atlanta Dragway (5-28-10)

radial or drag radial (I will be on the 305 NT555Rs, no slicks, but i doubt your dumb enough to spend your unemployment check on anyway, i could be wrong.)

Whatever boost you want and whatever pills i want to pop.

Heres me "Running my mouth" and backing it up, again, publically and there will be a video this time for you to share with your retard "Friends" and view on youtube. Your minions that hug your nuts, and dont know why might be disappointed when you come show how "fast" you really are.

How does it sound?

Im expecting another no response like the other thread, but maybe this time he will man up. :thinking: :lmfao: :taun:

SiKsTanG16
05-25-2010, 05:39 PM
You know he'll never man up. All he's good at is running his mouth and not backing it up. He doesn't even have enough balls to getvon here And come up with some ricer excuse. I guess he finally realized that that 13.4 he runs is not fast at all and just won't admit it. Or maybe his car is really "broke" and he doesn't have the money to fix it cause he spent all his tax money and unemployment on my girlfriend trying to get her, which he was very unsuccessful at. It must suck to be him... No money, no girl, a pos car and now a bruised ego. And Jonathan I know your gonna read this so if u have issues with whatever I said u know where to find me.... But it's not expected just continue to hide like the little bitch that u are.

Whiteboy572
05-25-2010, 06:58 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

For those of you who may be wondering who this is he has a white mk3 supra with black wheels and can be seen around athens, winder, auburn, gwinnett, hamilton mill, etc. Pretty sad when you go to an athens meet and people there say they thought he was full of himself. :rolleyes:

I had his nut hugging friend Brian send me a message on facebook that said "Anytime anywhere" so i made this callout to see if he is a man of his word. As much as i want to bolt up my et streets i AM a man of my word and will run on the nittos. It wouldnt be the slightest bit fair if i were running on slicks. Do you remember the grand am i had? It also did a 13.4 :lmfao: :gay:

His buddy balls said his car was fixed so i guess we will see what excuse he comes up with now.. Probably an excuse like a guy i knew that had a yellow cobalt ss and blue sti.

No response from him just makes me think hes scared, hell he had his hands full when i was NA lol. :idb: Using this loosely, but he might be smart not to comment or show up to a callout because he will look like a fool if he does.

big mac
05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Lol at coreys cars I beat his sti in my stage 2 cobalt. 13.4 from a 2jz supra, I did 13.1 on streets and low boost. 12.6 on small slicks

Whiteboy572
05-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Uh oh, i have a feeling im going to get a run out of it friday!

4eyedbox
05-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Lol at coreys cars I beat his sti in my stage 2 cobalt. 13.4 from a 2jz supra, I did 13.1 on streets and low boost. 12.6 on small slicks

Is this the same white MK3 that you ran on 316?

Uh oh, i have a feeling im going to get a run out of it friday!

I know a guy that would be willing to ride along and film. This same said guy will be willing to run you as soon as he gets a couple small issues worked out and gets a retune.

Whiteboy572
05-26-2010, 11:19 PM
Is this the same white MK3 that you ran on 316?

I know a guy that would be willing to ride along and film. This same said guy will be willing to run you as soon as he gets a couple small issues worked out and gets a retune.

Yep, same ego maniac.

Sounds good, i will need a vid to rub in his face. ;)

Whiteboy572
05-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Bumpity!

BigMac you coming up friday if the rain holds out? Andrew said he might, but seemed a little flaky on it.

big mac
05-27-2010, 11:55 PM
lol man im in kansas right now man ill be back in like 2 weeks hahah. i have the fastest car in garden city kansas. beside a 04 cobra 500whp.

Whiteboy572
05-30-2010, 03:10 PM
Well, started pouring rain friday when i came home from work and at 9-9:30 it was lightning so i guess the offer stands and we will move it to next friday.
Heard he told someone i knew his car was in the shop and 15 minutes later told me they saw him driving down a road near his house, lol... Trying to avoid it all i guess..
Gave me more time to get a few things swapped around and its running GREAT with my setup and its pulling even harder now. :)