PDA

View Full Version : whoreslounge

bodhi
05-22-2010, 12:53 PM
what we have here is no longer the whoreslounge - the home of drama on IA - the place where pics of your tits would get posted, and people will hook up.... feelings would get hurt

no, this place is now the surplus bitch warehouse
this is where the lame dorks hangout and try so hard to be funny....pretty much this is where all the cool mothafuckers like me sit back and enjoy seeing dumb cockriders make a fool outta themselves

everyone who posts here regularly are defective, in some hilarious, and unique way

this is what imma do

i will tell the bitches that they are special, that their particular disability allows them to contribute in a way that none of the other bitches can.... it doesn't, but you will all see how that'll change the place up. not only will we have more traffic here, but you will also see how clean the fuckin windows will be in here

if you guys can manage to get through 30 days

of not masturbating your dogs in public or chocking on your own shoes then we might see something great come out of all this....
we've got wall-to-wall bitches in here - lets make a difference shall we??

bodhi
05-22-2010, 12:58 PM
btw something has to be done about these dumbass moderators

that lameass slostang - a super mod

made a thread about caturday!!! an internet phenomenon that was popular in like 2007....really dude?? you cant make a thread about an interesting topic or at least a "how many licks does it take to get to the center of my asshole" thread? you are lame, and i have no fucking idea why youre a mod

deepthroating paul mustve been enough in his eyes

if it was up to me i would make you tattoo my name on your forehead or some shit like that

either way youre a fag

blacknightteg
05-22-2010, 12:59 PM
lol the whoreslounge is definitely not the same way it used to be. but what do ya do?

bodhi
05-22-2010, 01:02 PM
lol the whoreslounge is definitely not the same way it used to be. but what do ya do?

obviously nothing

since im making it clear that something has to be done, and im willing to lower my standards for once and help you fucks out

im just a nice guy like that...

you see, integraguy
i stopped wasting my time on idiots like you who post dumb shit and cannot discuss about shit other than the size of your rim's lip or the 4th intake youve gone through
ive shared my ideas with your god paul, but he ignored them like a black homeless man whos been stabbed but ppl dont care cause hes homeless -- and black... how do you think that made me feel?? huh?? how??!!! it didn't affect me, but still... kinda fucked up

you are a lame mod too fyi

blacknightteg
05-22-2010, 01:04 PM
lol thanks? why am i lame? cause i dont post in the whoreslounge and am not as noticeable as others? im a little confused by your criticisms when your barely on here?

bodhi
05-22-2010, 01:04 PM
lol thanks? why am i lame? cause i dont post in the whoreslounge and am not as noticeable as others? im a little confused by your criticisms when your barely on here?
your avy helped with my conclusion about you

change it

blacknightteg
05-22-2010, 01:06 PM
lol wat

bodhi
05-22-2010, 01:07 PM
you know what... how about changing your title to "I smoke blunts, get over it"

that would make you seem a lot cooler

bodhi
05-22-2010, 01:51 PM
rip: whoreslounge

you will always be remembered as the hardcore section of this site

at least to me

ive seen many changes happen here
never did i expect it to change so much - so fast...its almost hard to believe. kinda sad really

oh well

a big fuck you to all you dorks, holla!!

MINI
05-22-2010, 01:57 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP

antj101
05-22-2010, 02:12 PM
STOP BITCHIN, FAG

Motivation
05-22-2010, 02:23 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Prime example of why the WL is complete fail in comparison of what is used to be... (yes, my join date is 2008 but I used to look on here back in 2006; which is still not long compared to some, but this place has changed a LOT)

People bitch about stupid stuff and most of the threads are complaining about IA or crying about how miserable their lives are. All the threads seem to be the same, lately. Most of these people should just stick a rusty blade into their jugular and do us all a favor.

MINI
05-22-2010, 03:02 PM
Prime example of why the WL is complete fail in comparison of what is used to be... (yes, my join date is 2008 but I used to look on here back in 2006; which is still not long compared to some, but this place has changed a LOT)

People bitch about stupid stuff and most of the threads are complaining about IA or crying about how miserable their lives are. All the threads seem to be the same, lately. Most of these people should just stick a rusty blade into their jugular and do us all a favor.

I know you just didn't say that I'm a reason the Whorelounge is a fail. Because Bodhi, or Bohdi WTF ever is the one bitching. And i've been lurking on here since 06 too bud, joined in 07, banned, then rejoined. I'm not some noob, I remember when shit was good.

And if you werent directing that towards me then disregard all that lol

quickdodge®
05-22-2010, 03:36 PM
I remember when shit was good.

If you came on in '06, then you don't remember when it was good. 2005 or so was when this place started skyrocketing in member numbers. At that same time, and it's no coincidence, the quality of "life" was compromised. Post quality went to the shitter and the folks that really made this site, scattered. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
05-22-2010, 03:40 PM
If you came on in '06, then you don't remember when it was good. 2005 or so was when this place started skyrocketing in member numbers. At that same time, and it's no coincidence, the quality of "life" was compromised. Post quality went to the shitter and the folks that really made this site, scattered. Later, QD.

this post is truth... 05' is when the drama began to run wild

-EnVus-
05-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Gone are the days of the cut throat one known as "Maniac" and the Real OG QD It now is a change to the new era the sad side.
The era of the NOOBS and whore posting and Rep sharing let me make more threads then i have post members.
The Forum has grown soft period when fuck tards like jdm-civic can say anything and get away with it....

StreetHazard
05-22-2010, 08:04 PM
So basically you all are saying "the good 'ol days" were when IA was just a bunch of E-thugs

quickdodge®
05-22-2010, 08:05 PM
So basically you all are saying "the good 'ol days" were when IA was just a bunch of E-thugs

I just reread all the posts in here and found nowhere where that was mentioned. Later, QD.

dohc4.6sc
05-22-2010, 08:23 PM
05 was the good ole days, lol. gotta love the drama and all the pissed off peeps.

StreetHazard
05-22-2010, 09:49 PM
I just reread all the posts in here and found nowhere where that was mentioned. Later, QD.
You mean besides your sig dumbass?

quickdodge®
05-22-2010, 10:29 PM
You mean besides your sig dumbass?

Ahhhhhh, to be able to comment on things one doesn't know about. Tis the virtue of one with class. Later, QD.

slostang
05-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Gone are the days of the cut throat one known as "Maniac"

:lmfao:

-EnVus-
05-22-2010, 11:45 PM
:lmfao:
:thinking::thinking::screwy::screwy::screwy::crazy ::crazy::lmfao:

HypnoToad
05-22-2010, 11:54 PM
i miss caturday

TIGERJC
05-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Alex is the worst example of ia's notorious shit talkers

slostang
05-23-2010, 12:12 AM
worst example of ia's notorious shit talkers

He is still here.

TIGERJC
05-23-2010, 12:23 AM
The whores lounge went to shit due to several events. Here are a few

- The OG's moved on and no one new stepped in to take over

- In 06 is when this site was transitioned in to a business instead of a forum the just did not give a fuck. A lot of rules were put in place and changed around a lot between 06-08. Which led to Ppl not knowing when or what rules to follow in order to talk shit.

- Most of the drama that kept the whores lounge booming started getting more personal and hurtful than year's past. Also ppl couldnt take it and bugged mgmt to get content removed (ie stds)

- And lastly drama became boring b/c it was the same thing like last week (IA Slut drama) and ppl in the whores lounge were not able to have fun and just plain bs in threads without it going too far. Just wasnt fun anymore

quickdodge®
05-23-2010, 01:57 AM
The whores lounge went to shit due to several events. Here are a few

- The OG's moved on and no one new stepped in to take over

- In 06 is when this site was transitioned in to a business instead of a forum the just did not give a fuck. A lot of rules were put in place and changed around a lot between 06-08. Which led to Ppl not knowing when or what rules to follow in order to talk shit.

- Most of the drama that kept the whores lounge booming started getting more personal and hurtful than year's past. Also ppl couldnt take it and bugged mgmt to get content removed (ie stds)

- And lastly drama became boring b/c it was the same thing like last week (IA Slut drama) and ppl in the whores lounge were not able to have fun and just plain bs in threads without it going too far. Just wasnt fun anymore

You're 100% correct, homeboy. Down to the tee, man. Every thread turned into a "LOOK AT ME!" thread where nothing was funny. Late last year, I gave up "thugging on Net" and I know people didn't like that, but, as you said, people were taking it too personal, and I didn't feel it was all that necessary. And you could tell between the site being sold and the constant server errors of late, that this was starting to move down a couple of notches. Hopefully, it will pick back up soon. Later, QD.

punkr6
05-23-2010, 04:01 AM
“There are two days in the week about which and upon which I never worry... Yesterday and Tomorrow.”

bodhi
05-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Alex is the worst example of ia's notorious shit talkers

haha

lets see who there was before i somewhat took over:

speedmonkey
thinkfast
carasscopa
QD
justinsane or whatever

and who else? you?? im a weak shit talker in your opinion -- ok

i can beat anyone here though...anyone who decides to expose their clit to me will get dragged by it

youre no different

i mean, you get picked on by stupid losers on here (at least you used to - not really sure if you still do) whereas i never did... im not really bitching more so just bored, and decided to make a thread. for those that say that they lurked here in 06 or whatever are still fucking noobs....lurkin and not posting is far from the same as being an active member - so stick to the 08+ member badge you fags

its been awhile since their has been "all in good fun" shit talking threads

everything is lame now cause no one really talks shit or has a sense of humor...geeks like you tigerjc never did...how you been tho? you still have an evo? haha ppl still race dude?

that MINIdick dork's a fucking weak faggot who drives a piece of shit and is probably a fucking scrawny, unfunny, cross eyed dimwit in person... who i would love to make fun of face to face if i had the desire. lucky for him i dont.

lets see what else.

the importatlant slut issue - was a part of this site as much as a ballsack is to tigerjcs' chin

it's like a ying yang type shit

i guess some ppl took it too far, but that all just comes down to one's opinion. for me it wasnt....i always said that if your information was out there than its no one, but your own fault if it got posted on here.

mods like slostang, tigerjc, and others dont even need that pussy ass smilie under their name... i could be legless and still run shit better than they can haha

now of what im saying is making any fucking sense but whatever

anywayz yeah imma still lurk this bitch

hope everyone's been good and living a healthy life...ive changed a lot since my days here : ) ive "matured" or whatever the fuck that word is supposed to mean. i miss some of you fucks, but at the same time i cannot help but to expose you thong wearing idiots for the smegma eating shitmuching fags that yall are.

slostang
05-23-2010, 06:48 PM
didnt you just have a kid?

bodhi
05-23-2010, 06:57 PM
yeah i did, though i didn't make some big deal about -- posting tons of pics, threads, ect

http://i45.tinypic.com/wa0qrp.jpg

im still the goofball that ive always been...i dont let new emotions change who i am

anyone gonna watch Lost tonight???

Motivation
05-23-2010, 07:04 PM
yeah i did, though i didn't make some big deal about -- posting tons of pics, threads, ect

http://i45.tinypic.com/wa0qrp.jpg

im still the goofball that ive always been...i dont let new emotions change who i am

anyone gonna watch Lost tonight???

Congrats, man.

TIGERJC
05-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Thats new, never heard I didnt have a sense of humor. I dont take this shit serious, but I guess I dont find what you get laughs at funny anymore since I lost that hs humor that your followers find amusing. You say the same damn thing in all your drama thread, but tweak it to seem like fresh material. I found you funny when you were yourself instead of this made up image on here that started in late 06.
I was part of some drama back then but it was more for fun for both sides, instead of all the new drama that is in that mean girl movie. Some of the best bs is still found in the car club sections, b/c bs is a lot better when there is no real ill intent

Few ppl on here I actually give a shit about, so worrying about what others may think of me is on the bottom of my concern list.

Echonova
05-23-2010, 07:23 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/wa0qrp.jpgNothing that cute could have come from you. You need Maury.

J/K Congratulations on the baby!

-EnVus-
05-23-2010, 07:30 PM
Nothing that cute could have come from you. You need Maury.

J/K Congratulations on the baby!
Nah she looks just like his Atheist ass bwahahahaa

Scotsman
05-23-2010, 07:56 PM
OP quit cryin and read your damn pm's

Bajjani
05-24-2010, 09:57 AM
I stopped posting for a while when I went to college out of state, when I came back half the people who were the ones I really hung out with (brett and crew) are no longer here, some through tragedy some through dumbass kids running their cock suckers about something they know nothing about. A lot of punks came on here and started shit talking. One of the biggest changes, at least to me and it may be through fault of my own, is IA use to be a community, we use to meet up go get food watch sports hang out meets, not just a forum. I feel like now its more a forum but when people do get out from behind their computers the threads pick up, ie, varsity meet oreo battle royale.

toxxxic
05-24-2010, 10:11 AM
DONT FUCKIN HATE ON CATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodge®
05-24-2010, 10:13 AM
DONT FUCKIN HATE ON CATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the worst things that ever came through IA. Later, QD.

toxxxic
05-24-2010, 10:15 AM
One of the worst things that ever came through IA. Later, QD.

:'(

my post or caturday?!

edit: today is monday. not caturday! who posted caturday on a noncaturday?

-EnVus-
05-24-2010, 10:15 AM

my post or caturday?!

Both

oneSLOWex
05-24-2010, 10:16 AM
buncha retards

toxxxic
05-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Both

you wanna fight?

-EnVus-
05-24-2010, 10:18 AM
you wanna fight?

Bring it ill go Bodhi"aka Maniac" on your ass :ninja:

oneSLOWex
05-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Bring it ill go Bohdi on your ass :ninja:

LOL you gonna e-punch her or something?

-EnVus-
05-24-2010, 10:21 AM
LOL you gonna e-punch her or something?

http://i49.tinypic.com/25gxqfo.jpg

toxxxic
05-24-2010, 10:22 AM
how rude!

oneSLOWex
05-24-2010, 10:22 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/25gxqfo.jpg

LOL

*edit*

needs a UNITY ring

Bajjani
05-24-2010, 10:26 AM
I like boobs.

oneSLOWex
05-24-2010, 10:37 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_H_rVDlsennM/SYpMv1sOW5I/AAAAAAAAKYI/kRxi2kBTHIU/s400/boob-job.jpg

quickdodge®
05-24-2010, 10:46 AM

caturday

It was funny only for a few weeks or so. Then everyone wanted to jump on the bandwagon and made it tiring real quick. Later, QD.

bodhi
05-24-2010, 11:14 AM
yeah i know i made a cute baby....shes got one handsome ass father, and a sexy ass mother so shes gonna be a heartbreaker

shes gonna make dorks like tigerjc cry n shit

poor kid

i pretty much lost interest in what i was saying a couple days ago - not really sure what point i was trying to make lol

if there is something that can be done about the wl im sure me, and a few others might be able to bring some entertainment back here, but it wont be easy...imma need some help -- i am going to have to "tweak" my shit even more to stay on top : ) right julian?? not sure if i need to add more adjectives when im flaming or cut back on some..either way i could still fuck anyone up here if i really tried. apparently some "higher-ups" want me to post in my original name so if that happens then cool if it doesnt then oh well i like this one just fine

so lets see....

Lost last night was pretty - confusing.... tonight is 24's series finale, and its gonna be dope

oh and thanks echo and motivation

shes the love of my life : ) no chick, car mod, drug, or anything has ever made me feel like the way she does

stillaneon
05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
Congrats Alex. It definitely puts things into perspective...

BKgen®
05-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Congrats on the kid, Alex.

bdydrpdmazda
05-24-2010, 12:16 PM
caturday was the shit and IA as a whole sucks ass these days...

The Creeper
05-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Maniac, you did use to be pretty damn entertaining....

bodhi
05-24-2010, 02:20 PM
thanks everyone, but this isn't a thread about my daughter or me....

i am clearly a shit talker/entertainer so save the usual ass grabbing, and pimple popping games you pig tailed pussies enjoy doing, and focus on helping me come up with new ideas on how to make the whoreslounge the gangsta place that it once was

Bajjani
05-24-2010, 02:35 PM

i am clearly a shit talker/entertainer so save the usual ass grabbing, and pimple popping games you pig tailed pussies enjoy doing, and focus on helping me come up with new ideas on how to make the whoreslounge the gangsta place that it once was

Bring back the old folks who use to start the drama that you use to insult regularly

Capt._Ron
05-24-2010, 03:14 PM

Bout time your bitch-ass came back. I never even post but will agree that the whoreslounge has turned to a fucking emo circle jerk. So FUCK YOU Alex/Maniac/bodhi....let the shit storm begin.

bodhi
05-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Bout time your bitch-ass came back. I never even post but will agree that the whoreslounge has turned to a fucking emo circle jerk. So FUCK YOU Alex/Maniac/bodhi....let the shit storm begin.

if i go on an rampage in your direction

not only will you get steamrolled the fuck up, and leave you walking sadly down railroad tracks in clown makeup with your hobo bindle stick over your slumped shoulder, too despressed to molest boys.... but i will scare away all of the future gimps that still require an ass beating by dweebs like you

so chop chop son

Bring back the old folks who use to start the drama that you use to insult regularly

ive crushed a lot of em down to fairy dust so they wont be coming back....unless i put a tinkerbell outfit on you, and make you go fetch them

ill leave it up to you

-EnVus-
05-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Alex isn't mean or thuggish at all i mean he never has to me so idk what you people are talking about.
He is sweat like an Angel and is a very religious person who thanks God for everything.
Who would never go ethug or talk this to a person on a forum...

:ninja:

Paul
05-24-2010, 08:22 PM
btw something has to be done about these dumbass moderators

that lameass slostang - a super mod

made a thread about caturday!!! an internet phenomenon that was popular in like 2007....really dude?? you cant make a thread about an interesting topic or at least a "how many licks does it take to get to the center of my asshole" thread? you are lame, and i have no fucking idea why youre a mod

deepthroating paul mustve been enough in his eyes

if it was up to me i would make you tattoo my name on your forehead or some shit like that

either way youre a fag

lol this guy for mod?

-EnVus-
05-24-2010, 08:23 PM
lol this guy for mod?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Dont give the Psycho POWER lol J/k
Maybe we need a Noob killer these new kids getting out oh hand

Bajjani
05-24-2010, 08:48 PM

not only will you get steamrolled the fuck up, and leave you walking sadly down railroad tracks in clown makeup with your hobo bindle stick over your slumped shoulder, too despressed to molest boys.... but i will scare away all of the future gimps that still require an ass beating by dweebs like you

so chop chop son

ive crushed a lot of em down to fairy dust so they wont be coming back....unless i put a tinkerbell outfit on you, and make you go fetch them

ill leave it up to you

I gained weight it wont fit anymore

Capt._Ron
05-24-2010, 08:50 PM

so chop chop son

ill leave it up to you

Bitch please!!....I will drop your bitch ass off in Arizona to get deported....lay wood to your baby's mamma....get her knocked up...then make your kid my kid's peasant. You'll be taking it up the ass in a donkey show down in Tijuana while your kid is cutting my grass and bringing me lemonade.

bodhi
05-25-2010, 08:51 PM
lol this guy for mod?

i would make a lot of these asscakes cry like the bitches that they are....

so unless you want cry babies on your site, i wouldn't mod me. we could do it for a week or so and see how i like it

e30pwr
05-25-2010, 08:54 PM
lol this guy for mod?

it would make it more entertaining?

bodhi
05-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Bitch please!!....I will drop your bitch ass off in Arizona to get deported....lay wood to your baby's mamma....get her knocked up...then make your kid my kid's peasant. You'll be taking it up the ass in a donkey show down in Tijuana while your kid is cutting my grass and bringing me lemonade.

before i tap dance all over your snot covered face, lemme warn you that i am a world class ass-fister...

i dont think youre in the mood for a busted out rectum

or you prolly are - you do drive a 240 so i dont doubt that youve been through a cock or 20 in your lifetime.
you've looked me up, so you know im hispanic - the guy who probably stole your job, and your girlfriend's virginity....dont hate on me cause of that, playa - hate yourself for being the lame dork who gets anxiety attacks everytime you get to second base that you are

now stop walking towards my fist before you drown in your own tears, ya clowntarded turd

bodhi
05-25-2010, 09:04 PM
it would make it more entertaining?

stop sucking my dick already, twat

unless we're talking about a 400hp hemi powered dildo, stay the fuck away from this thread

bodhi
05-25-2010, 09:09 PM
its obvious that MINIfuck is upset with me

he's just too much of a pussy to post up haha...he'll prolly come in and post in bold, 7 font lettes telling me to shut the fuck up or something ross mathews-like

if he could stop stroking the dick of his boyfriend tom he could accomplish something in his pathetic life

prove me wrong

e30pwr
05-25-2010, 09:11 PM
stop sucking my dick already, twat

unless we're talking about a 400hp hemi powered dildo, stay the fuck away from this thread
:lmao:

bodhi
05-25-2010, 09:21 PM
see how easy it was for me to toss e30pwr's scrawny ass into a gas station urinal??

whos next? QD?

e30pwr
05-25-2010, 09:24 PM
see how easy it was for me to toss e30pwr's scrawny ass into a gas station urinal??

whos next? QD?

next time I'll give more of a fight. its more fun to watch you sit behind a keyboard and tear people apart and watch them get their panties in a wad.

bodhi
05-25-2010, 09:27 PM
next time I'll give more of a fight. its more fun to watch you sit behind a keyboard and tear people apart and watch them get their panties in a wad -- then watching myself get fucked by my own spine

yeah yeah whatever

take your "Bucket of Money Wasted" e30 crap back to that junkyard you brought it from

nerd

-EnVus-
05-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Alex do you or anybody know what happen to this OG and why he don't post no more ? :thinking::thinking:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?68824-Whats-up&highlight=

bodhi
05-26-2010, 05:15 AM
i dunno

but he seems like a dork

bodhi
05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
drunkscotsman unbanned my original account, and now it's banned again???

its okay, i think ill stick with this one

-EnVus-
05-26-2010, 04:00 PM
drunkscotsman unbanned my original account, and now it's banned again???

its okay, i think ill stick with this one

Lol wow you could have been using it the whole time and had the OG status still :)

Catnip
05-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Aw, Alex coming back to see me? Fucking dick tease.

1990wade
05-27-2010, 12:19 AM
its obvious that MINIfuck is upset with me

he's just too much of a pussy to post up haha...he'll prolly come in and post in bold, 7 font lettes telling me to shut the fuck up or something ross mathews-like

if he could stop stroking the dick of his boyfriend tom he could accomplish something in his pathetic life

prove me wrong

man u always crack me up when u talk shit about the guy with the mini cooper lol..its either MINIfuck or MINIdick haha

bodhi
05-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Aw, Alex coming back to see me? Fucking dick tease.

shut the fuck up, you made in china fuckdoll.... im not here for your cellulite covered booty - im here for the fuckin glory

you still doing that dildo salesman thing?
how ya been btw?

bodhi
05-27-2010, 12:37 AM
man u always crack me up when u talk shit about the guy with the mini cooper lol..its either MINIfuck or MINIdick haha

the 666 krew pounds the truck kr3w in the ass to death errday, son...

get with the Gs, and not on your knees.

Catnip
05-27-2010, 02:01 AM
shut the fuck up, you made in china fuckdoll.... im not here for your cellulite covered booty - im here for the fuckin glory

you still doing that dildo salesman thing?
how ya been btw?

Don't lie you fucking pirate, we know you're after my booty.

Fired. Something about, "can't sell the fake when you give away the real"

or at least that's what the dude said.
Decent. 'Bout to be hitting school back up, kinda dreading it... but I don't want to end up like you.

Catnip
05-27-2010, 02:08 AM
PS. Congrats on the baby; good to see you finally missed and got it in a chick.

-EnVus-
05-27-2010, 02:13 AM
He didn't tighten the draw string on his condom enough so it came off when he nut.

bodhi
05-27-2010, 02:16 AM

Don't lie you fucking pirate, we know you're after my booty.

Fired. Something about, "can't sell the fake when you give away the real"

or at least that's what the dude said.
Decent. 'Bout to be hitting school back up, kinda dreading it... but I don't want to end up like you.

heh, these posts were actually pretty good...

youve gotten better, kid

1990wade
05-27-2010, 10:40 PM
the 666 krew pounds the truck kr3w in the ass to death errday, son...

get with the Gs, and not on your knees.

haha we will see...when my front tires are on your hood dont say anything

AdriSciontC
05-28-2010, 12:45 PM
what we have here is no longer the whoreslounge - the home of drama on IA - the place where pics of your tits would get posted, and people will hook up.... feelings would get hurt

no, this place is now the surplus bitch warehouse
this is where the lame dorks hangout and try so hard to be funny....pretty much this is where all the cool mothafuckers like me sit back and enjoy seeing dumb cockriders make a fool outta themselves

everyone who posts here regularly are defective, in some hilarious, and unique way

this is what imma do

i will tell the bitches that they are special, that their particular disability allows them to contribute in a way that none of the other bitches can.... it doesn't, but you will all see how that'll change the place up. not only will we have more traffic here, but you will also see how clean the fuckin windows will be in here

if you guys can manage to get through 30 days

of not masturbating your dogs in public or chocking on your own shoes then we might see something great come out of all this....
we've got wall-to-wall bitches in here - lets make a difference shall we??

I miss the Whoreslounge and IA circa 2005 and earlier... :( A lot more fun was had...

Capt._Ron
05-28-2010, 01:27 PM
before i tap dance all over your snot covered face, lemme warn you that i am a world class ass-fister...

i dont think youre in the mood for a busted out rectum

or you prolly are - you do drive a 240 so i dont doubt that youve been through a cock or 20 in your lifetime.
you've looked me up, so you know im hispanic - the guy who probably stole your job, and your girlfriend's virginity....dont hate on me cause of that, playa - hate yourself for being the lame dork who gets anxiety attacks everytime you get to second base that you are

now stop walking towards my fist before you drown in your own tears, ya clowntarded turd

Yea you would have to fist somebody with that pencile dick you got. Must have had to jack-off in your hand then finger your girl to get her pregnant.

Stole my job?? I'm not a cook or a janitor and I don't lay sod so we know thats not possible. I do however lay wood to females and bitches like yourself when they get in my way.

Been gone too long homie....240 has been gone for a while....Don't worry I remember how hard you thought you were with that Mexi'd out WRX. You put your name in Old English on the back window yet?

"now stop walking towards my fist before you drown in your own tears" Sweet line bro, you get that off a Miami Pit Bull CD??

Go back to making gay porn or whatever your were doing when you left.

Friggintitsman
05-28-2010, 02:25 PM
An awful lot of people cry about this place.

bodhi
05-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Yea you would have to fist somebody with that pencile dick you got. Must have had to jack-off in your hand then finger your girl to get her pregnant.

Stole my job?? I'm not a cook or a janitor and I don't lay sod so we know thats not possible. I do however lay wood to females and bitches like yourself when they get in my way.

Been gone too long homie....240 has been gone for a while....Don't worry I remember how hard you thought you were with that Mexi'd out WRX. You put your name in Old English on the back window yet?

"now stop walking towards my fist before you drown in your own tears" Sweet line bro, you get that off a Miami Pit Bull CD??

Go back to making gay porn or whatever your were doing when you left.
all i can say is....

http://i46.tinypic.com/wqwv9v.jpg
WHAT?

none of that made any fuckin sense, ya shitslug

climbing trees for the perfect cock shaped banana is all youre pretty much doin, captain ron...your 240atlanta style flames wont get you anywhere other than the bottom of my goddamn work boot
instead of tryin to keep up with me in a game that youre still stuck in "tutorial mode" just fuck off and continue masturbating to my posts

you used magnum trashbin

now, on a lighter note, ive permanently lowered the stock springs on your 240 - ZENKI - racecar bed since i started pounding your mum missionary style on it

now youre "sleepin-low..."

you can thank me later