PDA

View Full Version : So....

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 12:01 AM
After being on this site for a minute, I have noticed the "ghey :gay:" word being thrown around quite alot, and "your a fucking faggot" and a "queer" and what not.

And it just got me thinking...with 43,437 members as of the creation of this post, statistically speaking some of you guys have GOT to be loving the man batter on your face like a glazed donut, and want to feel the inside of some man ass like a pair of isotoner gloves in the winter.

So if you were going to give it up to any man...who would be?

Here is mine.....but I think it would be a very brutal and bloody battle, like in a prison sex kind of way, or like 2 male lions on the African plains.

Henry Rollins

sang
05-20-2010, 12:03 AM
.....ummm. no comment

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 12:10 AM
After being on this site for a minute, I have noticed the "ghey :gay:" word being thrown around quite alot, and "your a fucking faggot" and a "queer" and what not.

And it just got me thinking...with 43,437 members as of the creation of this post, statistically speaking some of you guys have GOT to be loving the man batter on your face like a glazed donut, and want to feel the inside of some man ass like a pair of isotoner gloves in the winter.

Here is mine.....but I think it would be a very brutal and bloody battle, like in a prison sex kind of way, or like 2 male lions on the African plains.

Henry Rollins

I DISAPPROVE OF THIS THREAD!! c'mon man how did you even come up with something like this are you trying to reveal something to ia? lol

Brian*
05-20-2010, 12:14 AM
So what you are trying to say is, you take it in the ass? And out off all the guys you want HR to pound your fudge brownie?

WTF... fag...

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 12:14 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/moozon/funny/Funny%20Dogs/dog_tennis_ball_fail_epiclosers.jpg

APPARENTLY THE DOG ISNT THE ONLY ONE WITH BALLS IN ITS FACE LOL

sang
05-20-2010, 12:21 AM
^.......wow. ahh, yet again someone pushes the limit while in a homosexual tyranny of drunkin thaughts suppressed in the sub concious only to be reviled when there mother is asleep, and they get drunk and "dress up".......what a shame

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 12:25 AM
I DISAPPROVE OF THIS THREAD!! c'mon man how did you even come up with something like this are you trying to reveal something to ia? lol

So what you are trying to say is, you take it in the ass? And out off all the guys you want HR to pound your fudge brownie?

WTF... fag...

See? LOL

well let me put it like this....If I really was gay, there really would never have been a closet to "come out" of, because I would have burned it for kindling by the time I was 12 years old. I know there is nothing wrong with it if it's a choice someone makes, that does not hurt another breathing soul on this planet.

And I am confident enough in my own (straight) sexuality to even make this post....maybe you 2 are just a statistic

But it brings up a good point....what if I was ghey :gay:, would that prevent me from building cars, going to meets and shows?....or would I just comment from the crooks of IA for fear of ridicule from ignorant people that obviously cannot climb an emotional or intellectual curb only an inch high.

interesting

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 12:29 AM
See? LOL

well let me put it like this....If I really was gay, there really would never have been a closet to "come out" of, because I would have burned it for kindling by the time I was 12 years old. I know their is nothing wrong with it if it's a choice someone makes, that does not hurt another breathing soul on this planet.

And I am confident enough in my own (straight) sexuality to even make this post....maybe you 2 are just a statistic

But it brings up a good point....what if I was ghey :gay:, would that prevent me from building cars, going to meets and shows?....or would I just comment from the crooks of IA for fear of ridicule from ignorant people that obviously cannot climb an emotional curb only an inch high.

What if i was gay

well there was this book called "what if i did it".................................................. ........................... just sayin

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 12:31 AM
so what are you saying?

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 12:33 AM
so what are you saying? and you quoted the wrong copy pasta

obviously did not get my oj simpson reference lol............... but on the real, im jus fuckin wid you man, i know your not :gay: im jus bored lol

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 12:35 AM
meh...Ill embrace the hate, however I get it....im bored too

sang
05-20-2010, 12:37 AM
i understand your point of view. and no, if it is ones choice or persona,he/she should not be persecuted. but as a rebuttal, this is infact something that you could not have hoped to have major popularity or seriousness. this level of ignorance cannot, no. should not have come about you. you should know that these things are still looked down upon and shunned. thus a negative reaction is going to be the major result of your post. due to sed topic's "vulgarity" and "rawness".

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 12:37 AM
meh...Ill embrace the hate, however I get it....im bored too

trade me your ride, adn the hate ends lol

punkr6
05-20-2010, 12:42 AM
all this thread made me feel was sad, I mean, there is obviously some true gay members on here. What do you think they feel like seeing all the post with people calling each other fag and shit ? I will never use those hatful words again in a forum .....

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 12:43 AM
trade me your ride, adn the hate ends lol

LOL! that car in your sig? noway....

why don't you just build what you got, my prelude didnt always look like that....when I got it I think someone delivered pizzas in it or something, it was all fucked up

sang
05-20-2010, 12:45 AM
that is a pretty clean lude. props for that man

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 12:46 AM
all this thread made me feel was sad, I mean, there is obviously some true gay members on here. What do you think they feel like seeing all the post with people calling each other fag and shit ? I will never use those hatful words again in a forum .....

X2...I was curious about what would happen, but I figured as much before I even hit post! It would be like if most people on this site were only white, and as soon as a black guy showed up with a real pic of himself as an avatar...everyone posted "ni**er, ni**er, ni**er!"

but you don't see that shit happening do you? atleast we have seen some kind of upward lateral movement in american culture

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 12:48 AM
LOL! that car in your sig? noway....

why don't you just build what you got, my prelude didnt always look like that....when I got it I think someone delivered pizzas in it or something, it was all fucked up

build is in progress, well at least the engine is, im takin things one step at a time, get power first, then focus on the aestheticsof it................ but at the same time that lude is jus sex on wheels, :crazy::crazy:

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 01:01 AM
build is in progress, well at least the engine is, im takin things one step at a time, get power first, then focus on the aestheticsof it................ but at the same time that lude is jus sex on wheels, :crazy::crazy:

well how about my car for yours, and some of that sweet tender ass of yours on top?

Ill let you ride in it for a BJ, ill even let you shift for me

loverboy_gnd
05-20-2010, 01:13 AM
well how about my car for yours, and some of that sweet tender ass of yours on top?

Ill let you ride in it for a BJ, ill even let you shift for me

.................................................. ............ hold on, im thinkin im thinkin looooooool

SE-R_Li-Go
05-20-2010, 01:14 AM
ohh myyyy
lol

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 01:14 AM
.................................................. ............ hold on, im thinkin im thinkin looooooool

I knew you were a rotten little butt slut

Elbow
05-20-2010, 07:07 AM
If I had to be gay Leonardo Dicaprio FTW.

Really any guy who is scared to say another man is attractive or something IS gay and just scared.

punkr6
05-20-2010, 07:11 AM
If I had to be gay Leonardo Dicaprio FTW.

Really any guy who is scared to say another man is attractive or something IS gay and just scared.

I would sooo do you Simon...

Elbow
05-20-2010, 07:36 AM

See, that's not gay. Compliment..man to man...EVEN IF WE DID DO IT, it wouldn't be gay, it's just more complimenting another mans body.

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 07:37 AM

lets see a picture of him, I would like to decide for myself whether or not he's fuckable

stillaneon
05-20-2010, 09:17 AM

And you have the right to call anyone gay? lol

lets see a picture of him, I would like to decide for myself whether or not he's fuckable

Jared Leto. I made this thread a couple of years back and got ridiculed. But if my life would end if I didn't fuck another guy, this would be the one I chose.

http://99x.dnn.cumulus.net/Portals/8/99X_Blogs/Lewis/JaredLeto.jpg

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 09:38 AM
And you have the right to call anyone gay? lol

I made this thread a couple of years back and got ridiculed. But if my life would end if I didn't fuck another guy, this would be the one I chose.

The irony of this statement is this....

check out this thread right here

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?288389-Pink-Pony-South-this-Saturday-night....

It was ignored and disappeared like a fart in the wind, it almost made me think that Punkr2 and the handful that posted might be the only straight men on IA! (atleast, straight with a few dollars to spend). And now you stillaneon, you have confirmed your unwavering straight sexual preference by not feeling guilty or scared about posting a man that you wouldn't mind drinking his love juice.

But even if you were gay, I would have to agree with you.....I would fuck him too :yes:

stillaneon
05-20-2010, 09:51 AM
The irony of this statement is this....

check out this thread right here

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?288389-Pink-Pony-South-this-Saturday-night....

It was ignored and disappeared like a fart in the wind, it almost made me think that Punkr2 and the handful that posted might be the only straight men on IA! (atleast, straight with a few dollars to spend). And now you stillaneon, you have confirmed your unwavering straight sexual preference by not feeling guilty or scared about posting a man that you wouldn't mind drinking his love juice.

But even if you were gay, I would have to agree with you.....I would fuck him too :yes:

So poetic....

I cried a little inside. lol

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 09:54 AM
So poetic....

I cried a little inside. lol

you can quote me for your sig if ya want...im not trademarked LOL!

Elbow
05-20-2010, 11:15 AM
I won't lie Michael Schumacher is pretty hot too, so is Nico Rosberg, I'm not biased because of them being race car drivers either. Nico looks like a girl though so...

http://www.f1wolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Michael-Schumacher-Nico-Rosberg-Mercedes-GP-1.jpg

fivex684
05-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Jude Law...
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f68/fivex84/Random/JudeLawAlfie.jpg

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Damn you guys are a bunch of fags....what the fuck is this? A giant digital circle jerk? I guess you would post a bunch of nudes of men as well! Shit, and maybe even yourselves if I would have just talked you into it.

If only my linguistical prowess would work on more women I would feel like I have accomplished something.

stillaneon
05-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Damn you guys are a bunch of fags....what the fuck is this? A giant digital circle jerk? I guess you would post a bunch of nudes of men as well! Shit, and maybe even yourselves if I would have just talked you into it.

If only my linguistical prowess would work on more women I would feel like I have accomplished something.

Eh, can't win them all

BKgen®
05-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Fernando Alonso

<3 <3 <3

lol

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Eh, can't win them all

HA! Yup, I guess naked dudes will just have to do...

stillaneon
05-20-2010, 04:09 PM
HA! Yup, I guess naked dudes will just have to do...

You've seen me with clothes on. That's pretty scary. I can promise you that it only gets worse.

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 04:31 PM
You've seen me with clothes on. That's pretty scary. I can promise you that it only gets worse.

Oh stop being modest, you know your sexy. I'll share if you share = )

JDMbabe
05-20-2010, 04:52 PM
lmfao @ this thread

StreetHazard
05-20-2010, 06:02 PM
lmfao @ this thread

ewww, it's a girl :cockblock

The Creeper
05-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Weird thread bro. Punk is one sexy SOB though, not going to lie...

StreetHazard
05-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Weird thread bro. Punk is one sexy SOB though, not going to lie...

It's the tat's isn't it....You think he's a straight up freak in the sac and could get you off like a wild animal

yea I can see that....he's a little old though, but it could be he's just got more experience

punkr6
05-21-2010, 07:59 PM
It's the tat's isn't it....You think he's a straight up freak in the sac and could get you off like a wild animal

yea I can see that....he's a little old though, but it could be he's just got more experience

and here we go with the old jokes....Fuk U

Echonova
05-21-2010, 08:56 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/lol-1.jpg

The Creeper
05-21-2010, 09:21 PM
and here we go with the old jokes....Fuk U

Old and sexy mother fucker.

Apex1972
05-22-2010, 05:06 PM

WTF... fag...

fag with one of the nicest Preludes around.

98blackcivic
05-23-2010, 09:54 AM

Henry Rollins

i have no idea what ur talking about eddie murphy

StreetHazard
05-23-2010, 12:24 PM
^ that is the most mesmerizing .gif ever. I just lost 2 minutes of my life because if it.