PDA

View Full Version : another post on a/c. barefoot come on i bet you know lol

B20B!Ithink?
05-17-2010, 02:13 AM
ight i have a 92 civic hatch with my b20vtec i got my a/c charged today but we had to rig the compressor up straight wired and spray water on the condenser while we did it it is nice and cold and all that but the problem is that the fan doesnt come on, thats why we sprayed it with water. amd the compresser wont come on. i know im missin a relay on one of the wires. i went to auto zone and bought the 30 dollar relay and they still wont come on. i used the a/c before i did the swap and everything worked and the light on the a/c switch in the car doesnt shine any more. i have no popped fuses in either box i just wanna know how to fix this!

seanrg1116
05-18-2010, 12:50 AM
sounds dumb but it all the wiring hooked up correctly

B20B!Ithink?
05-19-2010, 01:19 AM
sounds dumb but it all the wiring hooked up correctly

lol non of the harnesses are the same. you have the pressure switch( two prong circle) you have the power for the compresser(one prong square)
you have the fans (rectangle 2 prong) thats simple then there is two relay i lost one i cant believe it did this shit but i bought one and it still doesnt work mind you i said it worked fine before i did the swaps everything is there it just. idk it could be the wrong relay ill fuck wit it when i can get to a junk yard and get both those relays an try them.