PDA

View Full Version : What should we do?

RandomGuy
11-06-2005, 10:15 PM
My sister caught a baby turtle in my back yard, she swears its the cutest thing ever... she wants to keep it... I'm not gay or nothin but the shit is kinda cute. What im sayin is i dont want her to keep it and for it to die, ya know... I'm thinkin just put it back where she found it. We never had a turtle or any legged pet, so dont want it to die and shit... but strange enough we live NO WHERE near a lake... dont know where the fuck it came from...it was raining today though.

Hulud
11-06-2005, 10:17 PM
well if you put it back most likely it will die since you have touched it i believe the parents will not want anything to do with it if they even find it again

just look online and you can find plenty of ways to feed it and keep it alive, or goto petsmart and ask someone there

rickgiblin
11-06-2005, 10:21 PM
dude... id say keep it... its obvisoulsy out of its place and lost... so help it out

Hulud
11-06-2005, 10:22 PM
:werd:

but definetly talk to someone who knows about this type of stuff
like someone in the reptile area at petsmart, they will be able to help you out

HyPer50
11-06-2005, 10:24 PM
:werd:

but definetly talk to someone who knows about this type of stuff
like someone in the reptile area at petsmart, they will be able to help you out

DO not ask folks at Petsmart for critical information on animals.... They dont know shit for the most part and are afraid to say they dont know. Talk to a specialty store if you have to talk to someone.

RandomGuy
11-06-2005, 10:25 PM
will it die overnight without food...lol and its in my house should we put it outside... we have the heater up will it cook.
U sure itll die if we let it back out?

Hulud
11-06-2005, 10:25 PM
DO not ask folks at Petsmart for critical information on animals.... They dont know shit for the most part and are afraid to say they dont know. Talk to a specialty store if you have to talk to someone.
ok fine dont talk to them! gaaaaaaaaaaawd it was just an idea lol

Hulud
11-06-2005, 10:26 PM
will it die overnight without food...lol and its in my house should we put it outside... we have the heater up will it cook.
U sure itll die if we let it back out?
it will most likely die out on its own the parent will not find it and if they do by chance they wont want the baby anymore

just search online about how to feed it and that should be good for the nite

HyPer50
11-06-2005, 10:27 PM
ok fine dont talk to them! gaaaaaaaaaaawd it was just an idea lol

lol... lets just say i had a traumatic experience as a youngin' because the dumbass at petsmart didn't tell my mom to not have 2 male hamsters in the same cage..... those are the most brutal cannibalistic cute fur balls I've ever seen..

Tracy
11-06-2005, 10:28 PM
give it some lettuce. I say keep it, but I keep everything I find. I love animals.

Hulud
11-06-2005, 10:28 PM
lol... lets just say i had a traumatic experience as a youngin' because the dumbass at petsmart didn't tell my mom to not have 2 male hamsters in the same cage..... those are the most brutal cannibalistic cute fur balls I've ever seen..
lol yea they are

TheFireMan
11-06-2005, 10:29 PM
My sister caught a baby turtle in my back yard, she swears its the cutest thing ever... she wants to keep it... I'm not gay or nothin but the shit is kinda cute. What im sayin is i dont want her to keep it and for it to die, ya know... I'm thinkin just put it back where she found it. We never had a turtle or any legged pet, so dont want it to die and shit... but strange enough we live NO WHERE near a lake... dont know where the fuck it came from...it was raining today though.

It could happen to be your' Neighbors' Turtle? :confused:

RandomGuy
11-06-2005, 10:44 PM
anyone in/near lilburn want a turtle... lol yall makin me look like a murderer now....

now if this was a lizard this bitch woulda been dead already... lol but its a cute lil turtle.

gtikid
11-06-2005, 11:31 PM
You know, you look a lot like a turtle yourself. I say keep it. It can be a symbol of you :goodjob: :D

RandomGuy
11-06-2005, 11:45 PM
You know, you look a lot like a turtle yourself. I say keep it. It can be a symbol of you :goodjob: :D
blahahahahha bitchass

i remember that shit "turrtle turrrrrtle" master of disguise...

PUTO!! blaha

BigTs13
11-07-2005, 01:01 AM
just feed it lettuce, it will be okay

RandomGuy
11-07-2005, 01:03 AM
just feed it lettuce, it will be okay
sounds like a stereotype like all black people eat fried chicken... so ur saying all turtles eat lettuce? i dont even got none... but i put random herbs and shit in the box... maybe itll survive til tomorow?

99ITRGIRL
11-07-2005, 01:04 AM
If you put it back, chances are it wont live b/c there is no lake or pond anywhere near there or its mom. Its a baby, so it might die if not taken well care of. Just look up info on it and get a little tank and turtle food. Go to Petsmart. I have 2 baby turtles.

A1EX
11-07-2005, 02:09 PM
i saw a dead turtle on the side of the road a couple weeks ago

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-07-2005, 02:14 PM
turtles are on their own pretty much from the first day they are born.. they are not like birds where if there is human scent on them, they'll push them out of the nest to die... it's not like that... i'm sure that turtle will be fine, survival of the fittest... I love turtles(I have one tattooed on me), it's nothing against that turtle or against ya'll, but if it was me, I'd let it go... You should take it to a stream, pond, lake or river..

Ever noticed how sea turtles come to land, lay their eggs and disappear like fat kids in dodgeball? Their parents don't really do too much for them.

Kevykev
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm not gay or nothin but the shit is kinda cute. .

:lmfao:

it's ok man, it's ok.

my buddy has had his 2 turtles since he was able to speak. Turtles are known to outlive humans so keeping it might not be a bad idea.

Just don't put the tank on top of a TV in your room.

That's how I murdered my boy's turtle back in the 8th grade :(

they cleaned up the mess, put the turtle back in the tank like everything was all good.

Homeboy DIED the next week. My boy always reminds me of that shit till this day :(

:mad:

JMCIVIC01
11-07-2005, 02:49 PM
oh geez whats next she gonna find spilnter 2 lol j/k yeah i think she should keep it though i cought a snapping turtle one time down in fla kept him for a few days and then let him go but thats cool

B16a2 Civic
11-07-2005, 02:50 PM
ever had turtle ribs for lunch?

Tracy
11-07-2005, 04:22 PM
turtles are on their own pretty much from the first day they are born.. they are not like birds where if there is human scent on them, they'll push them out of the nest to die... it's not like that... i'm sure that turtle will be fine, survival of the fittest... I love turtles(I have one tattooed on me), it's nothing against that turtle or against ya'll, but if it was me, I'd let it go... You should take it to a stream, pond, lake or river..

Ever noticed how sea turtles come to land, lay their eggs and disappear like fat kids in dodgeball? Their parents don't really do too much for them.

I have a turtle tattoo, too! YAY us!

Princess12
11-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Well....I say let her keep it or get her another one.