G.C
05-14-2010, 10:40 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80987784/

-EnVus-
05-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Law suit like a Mother fucker

loverboy_gnd
05-15-2010, 12:00 AM
things like this further strenthens the points ive been tryna make that there are some incompetent assholes working in the police force, mind you there are a few good ones, but alot of them are like this idiot here. now i looked at the video 3 times to really get a jist of what happened. im guessing the officers defense would be that the suspect turned to the side in a misleading way, however this holds no water.
1. the suspect turned around in that same position prior to the shooting, he then turned his attention to the 2nd squad car and his friend that hopped the curb
2. its clear that while his attention was elsewhere, the officer yelled out to him, he was turning his attention back to the officer, in the same fashion as he did before when shot
3. the suspect made a calm gesture to the officer indicating that he was co-operating after he brought his bike to a complete stop, there was no hostility involved, until the officer started yelling
4. i dont know if the law is the same here, however Grenadian law states that no officer is allowed to shoot a suspect in the back, regardless of the situation
I hope that officer gets the maximum sentence, and the poor paraplegic gets the department for ever cent, i cant imagine what it would be like to be forced to spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair.... especially over something like this....... /rant

burnout1990
05-16-2010, 02:18 AM
I agree that cop should be punished to the max there was NO SIGN of imminent danger, threat or any other bullshit excuse he could even try and make up to justify his actions....I've seen videos where gun's were pulled out and the cops still didn't shoot and this fucking fag paralyzes a kid over his itchy trigger finger...FUCK HIM....

Mad Mike
05-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Totally unjustified shooting and the cop should be punished to the full extent. I hope the poor guy sues the hell out of that police department for hiring a incompetent man and gave him a gun.

gerardojdm
05-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Damn....

Greddypacked
05-16-2010, 11:44 AM
The cop should get charged no doubt.

Maki
05-17-2010, 04:38 PM
He never even acted like he was violent. I hope that cop goes to jail for the max time.

[3000gt20s]
05-18-2010, 09:35 PM
dude this is so f@#ked up.. that cop deserves to get his salad tossed in prison

Evil Goat
05-21-2010, 02:20 PM
damn...gotta go against the majority here....

the guys sped off knowing there was a police officer behind them, his buddy curb hops because he's an idiot and this guy turns with his arm tucked the only way he could have turned to get a clear shot at the officer....the officer had a split second to react and did what he was trained to do...i would have shot the dumb fucker too....

and loverboy you are plain and simply put...stupid.....

Jason..
05-21-2010, 06:12 PM
hope the cop gets fucking burned

00Civic
05-22-2010, 03:23 PM
goddamn. poor guy. Someone should go shoot the cop in the back and paralyze him. Dumb fucker.

ISAtlanta300
05-22-2010, 03:39 PM

the guys sped off knowing there was a police officer behind them, his buddy curb hops because he's an idiot and this guy turns with his arm tucked the only way he could have turned to get a clear shot at the officer....the officer had a split second to react and did what he was trained to do...i would have shot the dumb fucker too....

Have you even ever BEEN on a bike? How the FUCK would he have had to have his hands? The only ways are either on the handles or on his sides, like shown in the video. The guy already turned around once. If we has gonna shoot he would have gotten of to get a clear shot, don't you think? No way he could have gotten a clear shot in that position. Bottom line is, he didn't even change his stance or make ANY sudden movements. Cop was overreacting, seeing ghosts, and had itchy fingers.

His buddy being a dumbass shouldn't be reason enough to shoot this guy... IN THE BACK.

Imagine being pulled over for speeding and expecting a ticket, and instead being shot in the face inside your car because "oh I couldn't see your hands on the steering wheel".............

Evil Goat
05-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Have you even ever BEEN on a bike? How the FUCK would he have had to have his hands? The only ways are either on the handles or on his sides, like shown in the video. The guy already turned around once. If we has gonna shoot he would have gotten of to get a clear shot, don't you think? No way he could have gotten a clear shot in that position. Bottom line is, he didn't even change his stance or make ANY sudden movements. Cop was overreacting, seeing ghosts, and had itchy fingers.

His buddy being a dumbass shouldn't be reason enough to shoot this guy... IN THE BACK.

Imagine being pulled over for speeding and expecting a ticket, and instead being shot in the face inside your car because "oh I couldn't see your hands on the steering wheel".............

i've ridden more miles than you'll ever pretend to ride....i never said the guy deserved it, its a situation of circumstance. the angle at which he comes to a stop he would not have turned the opposite way to get a shot off at the officer, he turned towards the officer with his arm tucked and the guy made a decision you'll never have the balls to make and took the shot. the bottom line remains when an officer gets out with a gun drawn your hands go up, his was tucked and he turned and took one to the back, i hope he enjoys his decision and his wheelchair....and i'd never get shot because my first instinct would be to put my hands in a visible spot anyway as i always carry a gun with me and i'm no idiot...

TougeGTR-33
05-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Fuck that piece of shit. He needs to rot in Jail.

atlstrong
05-23-2010, 02:24 PM
wtf cops try to get away with anything he was wrong

sleeperteg
05-23-2010, 03:49 PM
i hope he gets fucked by Tiny ( the 300lb weight lifting prison fag) everyday to remind him of his dumb decision!!!

sleeperteg
05-23-2010, 03:51 PM

Never shoot a man in the back!!!

quickdodgeŽ
05-23-2010, 04:42 PM
For once, undeniable proof that this officer acted without validity. Yes I said, the cop was in the wrong point blank. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
05-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Never shoot a man in the back!!!

who are you? wyatt earp? never shoot a man in the back, lol....let's say for arguments sake the guy had a gun...is it okay to shoot him in the back or should they square off at high noon in the middle of town? :slap: