PDA

View Full Version : Gaming ufc undisputed 2010!

Nopiman
05-14-2010, 10:35 AM
whos gettin it! already preordered it....the demo is tha shit....maybe im just excited cause i never had the first one...so its new to me....already knocked out everyone on expert on tha demo! woop! cant wait!

TIGERJC
05-14-2010, 10:58 AM
I already prordered it, i just hate that I have to do that in order to get additional content. Last year's ufc game was really good, and the new was going to add more fighting styles and improve the grappling from the first one.

Nopiman
05-14-2010, 12:25 PM
have you played the demo...? from what i read u are supposed to be able to move ur head while u are on the ground and change ur posture and stuff, but i never could figure it out..maybe its not incorporated in the demo...or im just a tard

The Ninja
05-15-2010, 08:33 PM
When does it come out again?

TIGERJC
05-15-2010, 10:34 PM
have you played the demo...? from what i read u are supposed to be able to move ur head while u are on the ground and change ur posture and stuff, but i never could figure it out..maybe its not incorporated in the demo...or im just a tard

naw, I dont play demos b/c most of the time they're nothing like the game. Hopefully they did improve the ground game bc the first game it was a bitch.

Release date I believe is May 27

The Ninja
05-25-2010, 05:21 PM
SO MUCH GODDAMN FAIL ITS UNBELIEVABLE! Fuck this game and Fuck Gamestop.

Nopiman
05-26-2010, 01:12 PM
lol wtf happened? i agree with fuck gamestop... man i ordered it for ps3... went and picked it up, drove 15 min home to take it out of the bag and realize its for xbox 360... i was pissed, partly my fault for not checking... but still... had to drive all the way back to exchange it. still really havn't played it

The Green Monster
06-10-2010, 09:16 PM
I love it

it's waaaaaay better than 09 in terms of actually moving on the ground in relation to the stick is on point, whereas in 09 all you had to do was quarter circles in any direction, this one actually correlates to the fighters body in relation to moving on the ground.

The counter punching and striking system on the game is amped WAY better as well. The ability to sway and counter punch at the same time makes it great for people who are actually good and have skill, to beat up noobs who use people like Brock and just throw haymakers the whole time, and the fact they made the counter punches hit so hard is also a step up.

Against the cage fighting in brutal and just as awesome, as well as the new clinch system

All in all it's a 11/10 compared to 09 in my opinion...I was REALLY shocked at how much they actually improved on it from 09