PDA

View Full Version : Sports Hawks need to pursue Lebron James

VIP Style
05-14-2010, 09:45 AM
enough said, I believe he could definitely push the hawks over the hump.

cjhutch
05-14-2010, 12:46 PM
I think the Hawks should go after Chris Bosh. Move Josh Smith and Joe Johnson out to free up plenty of money. It became clear today the Hawks are getting a new head coach. With Horford and Bosh in the front court it would make a mean pick and roll team a la the Utah Jazz. Smith has some upside, but he is too immature and spends way too much time complaining about calls. He can't keep his head in the game.

As far as Lebron he needs to stay in Cleveland. The state of Ohio would collapse if that guy left. All those disgruntled Lebron nut huggers would have no one to worship. The media attention in New York would get to him if they didn't win instantly. Plus, from looking at ESPN today he is already blaming the elbow on how he played. He keeps saying he is not using it as an excuse, but then he keeps bringing it up. Obviously the elbow was not hurting when he was pulling up for threes and getting triple doubles. I guess the elbow also caused those 9 turnovers he had. I will say Lebron was not the reason they lost the series, but at the same time he was. He is clearly the leader of that team and while he played good he didn't call out his teammates on their inconsistent play. I remember last year when Kobe called out Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom during the playoffs about their soft play. The next game those guys came out an dominated and continued to do it throughout the playoffs.

Vteckidd
05-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Lol never happen hawks can't afford him.

Lebron will go to Chicago IMO. With their guard rose and Noah it seems like a good fit for him. I don't seehim going to new York or Dallas.

Last night when asked about his time with the cavs he said "we HAD a great time".....past tense.

Shaq will retire unless lebron comes back